Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) (80304 Views)

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Valkrie: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
This kind women nah dangote cement full their head...!!

6 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by lascos912(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Millimann:
Omoluabi
omoluabi for young family abi
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Suuba: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wat a bress inflation grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Femeto: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin grin M.C just dey call photographer. Werey.

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Shameless lady!!

2 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Gucciboy1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Irresponsibility of the highest order.

Won't be surprised if at her age she's not married yet.

No knowledgeable man will marry this one.

13 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Femeto: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
In this economy see breast.

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Na advert cool
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by shadrach77: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ojú mi ló gbó grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Nikkganc08(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
All is well...!!!
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
And na person go wife this one, thinking it's easy to tame a slut.

2 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by ylaa(f): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Satanic dance and outfit

Odewaleadesoye:
Which kind dance and outfit be this?

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
disgusting and vulgar. na strip club them dey do the wedding?
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by wpadmin: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Na so
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by grandpoh(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Amoeba

2 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by NoSentiment: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

What was her motive self?

To do market exhibitions of her twin water melons with the hope of finding a buyer.
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ibaaboy:

Seduction of course
I don't think so. I could remember when my galfriend will force me to suck her breast n I will refuse, she will start to insult me. I told her I don't feel anything. Is just like me asking her to suck my breast. Since de she's de one sucking my chest breast. I never knew that sucking the chest nipples of a man take him to high heaven than a man sucking a woman's breast.

Women real enjoy sex; buh de irony is men still pay for dere enjoyment

13 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by ylaa(f): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
I don't know y the breast no jump out
E be like say she use rope tie the down part of the breast.
Kai foolish woman, come bend down join

4 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Nat2008(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Iranu se wa po ni Nigeria �� bayi

2 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by feed70: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
I pity this one old age

Odewaleadesoye:
We tend to see different things on social media daily which could make one ponder. A video of a lady who was seen dancing at a wedding reception has caught the attention of persons and it has elicited reactions.

As seen in the video, the lady was seen dancing with a man as she showcased her dancing skills.

However, what caught the attention of persons was the gorgeous outfit the lady wore which exposed part of her body.

It's just quite surprising that some persons are no longer bothered about people's opinions concerning the outfit they choose to wear for any occasion.

She is the only one who can explain her motive for wearing such an outfit to the wedding.

Here is how some persons reacted to the outfit which the lady wore.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSUbde8AbdH/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAuUM--RW6o
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by DeBuddingSummer: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mad woman. Tufia
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Radarada radanson
Oshisco

2 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by DOTian: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Is that so.?

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by ultiabaz36(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
We know them undecided
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Pumpumking: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ibaaboy:
Dirty thing

Dirty how? shes lightskin bro.
if u cant aford her...juss sstay on yor lane & chase roadside orange seller i beg!!! (no ofeinse) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.