Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) (80300 Views)

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by NaBanga: 1:44am On Aug 10, 2021
I pray that she was requested to perform this "act". Otherwise this is a disgrace to the bride and womanhood. angry

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Product that has expired grin grin
That's why she needed all that "effort" to market it.

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 10, 2021
vickydevoka:

I don't think so. I could remember when my galfriend will force me to suck her breast n I will refuse, she will start to insult me. I told her I don't feel anything. Is just like me asking her to suck my breast. Since de she's de one sucking my chest breast. I never knew that sucking the chest nipples of a man take him to high heaven than a man sucking a woman's breast.

Women real enjoy sex; buh de irony is men still pay for dere enjoyment
Mehn, I don't enjoy a woman sucking or playing with my "breasts". It feels so gayish (to me) and I feel no pleasure in it.

But I'll gracefully suck a woman's boobs. I derive pleasure in pleasing my partner.
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Darreytinho10(m): 2:19am On Aug 10, 2021
Awon Ashawo Kobo Kobo grin
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by nick50(m): 2:52am On Aug 10, 2021
She dey find husband na
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Geoboi: 2:57am On Aug 10, 2021
agbaya she 4 cucu bring d flabby breast out completely nau..na so husband take dey come
Odewaleadesoye:
Which kind dance and outfit be this?

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Originalsly: 3:07am On Aug 10, 2021
Hmmmm..... tells a lot about that side of the family.
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by ruffplay: 3:22am On Aug 10, 2021
slow pork
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by gare(f): 3:30am On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

What was her motive self?

Very dirty indeed, if I was the groom I would have sent her back dressed like that.

2 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:46am On Aug 10, 2021
Only her cleavage na full breast
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 4:13am On Aug 10, 2021
Kudos to her for enjoying herself.

I don't see what the big deal is here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by frenzzy2(m): 4:23am On Aug 10, 2021
Some breast are irritating abeg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Killermamba: 4:57am On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
We tend to see different things on social media daily which could make one ponder. A video of a lady who was seen dancing at a wedding reception has caught the attention of persons and it has elicited reactions.

As seen in the video, the lady was seen dancing with a man as she showcased her dancing skills.
Nonsense

However, what caught the attention of persons was the gorgeous outfit the lady wore which exposed part of her body.

It's just quite surprising that some persons are no longer bothered about people's opinions concerning the outfit they choose to wear for any occasion.

She is the only one who can explain her motive for wearing such an outfit to the wedding.

Here is how some persons reacted to the outfit which the lady wore.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSUbde8AbdH/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAuUM--RW6o
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by wany(f): 4:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Gucciboy1:
Irresponsibility of the highest order.

Won't be surprised if at her age she's not married yet.

No knowledgeable man will marry this one.

Speak for yourself undecided
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by igbowoman: 5:17am On Aug 10, 2021
What a foolish woman
An Igbo woman would never do this at a wedding.Never
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by eeithis(m): 5:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Me

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by eeithis(m): 5:33am On Aug 10, 2021
Some men right now

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by summerflame(m): 5:34am On Aug 10, 2021
Millimann:
Omoluabi

Amaka olori pelebe

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 10, 2021
vickydevoka:

I don't think so. I could remember when my galfriend will force me to suck her breast n I will refuse, she will start to insult me. I told her I don't feel anything. Is just like me asking her to suck my breast. Since de she's de one sucking my chest breast. I never knew that sucking the chest nipples of a man take him to high heaven than a man sucking a woman's breast.

Women real enjoy sex; buh de irony is men still pay for dere enjoyment

I feel i could write an article about this but the back clash would be plenty because some people will be so pissed.

The "desire for sex" is different from actual "sex". Men have a very high sexual desire, women have low sexual desire. This is the single reason why Men pay for sex. This is also the top most reason why Men cheat a lot amongst others.

Think of it like appetite/hunger for food, and actual eating. They are 2 different things. The joy of eating is the same accoss board, but hunger or appetite hits differently.

For women, they usually require you to cajole them into sex, make them feel comfortable or loved etc. Sometimes you just have to pay. Men on the other hand are often always ready.

Paying for sex is not fun because you are losing so much money which makes no sense but men do this because of high sexual desire they need to fill. It's not an excuse, it's a reality. Women never have to do this much, sexual desire is low for them, why should they pay for something they don't hunger for?

In conclusion, men require a higher level of self control than women. Faithfulness has to be a concious decision for men.

I explained this problem/concept to cococandy sometime ago in an argument, she almost cut my head off literally. Her conclusion is men are useless and this is just a flimsy excuse grin

2 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Funniest part is that she might even be married

Naaaa
She is a young lady

2 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Product that has expired grin grin
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by DonTattaglia: 6:25am On Aug 10, 2021
Shameless women everywhere. This one T0T0 go dey smell no be small..

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 6:26am On Aug 10, 2021
Take off the brazier and see that breast get to her knees. The fat smelly bitch can only attract men wey no sabi. I personally can't stand her unclothedness, it will be so disgusting.
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 6:33am On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

What was her motive self?

To be faithful loyal and honest

2 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2021
Pumpumking:

Dirty how? shes lightskin bro.
if u cant aford her...juss sstay on yor lane & chase roadside orange seller i beg!!! (no ofeinse) angry
E be like say the lady na your sister Cos you sound pained. grin

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Herdeybayo1(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2021
mo ya look away.....if you don't understand Yoruba is how are you
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by guru90: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2021
This kinda boxes...... tire me.....

Am speechless.......
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by holdinz: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2021
Expired . Thanks to bra
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 6:49am On Aug 10, 2021
Not again what? Adult
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by RillJ(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2021
Dirty, difficult and dead attempt to make fame out of Shame.
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 7:04am On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
We tend to see different things on social media daily which could make one ponder. A video of a lady who was seen dancing at a wedding reception has caught the attention of persons and it has elicited reactions.

As seen in the video, the lady was seen dancing with a man as she showcased her dancing skills.

However, what caught the attention of persons was the gorgeous outfit the lady wore which exposed part of her body.

It's just quite surprising that some persons are no longer bothered about people's opinions concerning the outfit they choose to wear for any occasion.

She is the only one who can explain her motive for wearing such an outfit to the wedding.

Here is how some persons reacted to the outfit which the lady wore.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSUbde8AbdH/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAuUM--RW6o
I like big breast and nyash but this is disgusting, if
u wan open breast, open am finish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.