Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers (35862 Views)

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Pastor Moses Alu Of Bride Assembly Church Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Tundex911: 5:28am On Aug 10, 2021
the General Overseer of World Bank Assembly...

Smh
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Map1(m): 5:29am On Aug 10, 2021
DropsMic:

If there's anything you need to know in life, it's this... Be very wary of religious people... be very WARY
I personally i don't deal with them they were too dangerous
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Emeka71(m): 5:35am On Aug 10, 2021
LibertyRep:
This is totally unacceptable.

The pastor and the woman should come out to the public court with their version of the story.

But then, a member is a member, which one again is a financial member?
I wonder why his wife allowed that because even her husband is more handsome than the foolish pastor.
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by J2381: 6:02am On Aug 10, 2021
Chai!.
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by movid(m): 6:15am On Aug 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Make I do FEM!
I need to hear the woman's story before making any judgment or criticism. Some people are animals in human skin. The woman could have a very heartbreaking story to tell the public.

I wonder why some good men & women end up marrying sadists.
My brother, no matter the side of the story of the woman, the pastor ought to sit them down and settle their differences..Not to take over his wife..i.e if the story is true. My opinion though
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Seun360(m): 6:23am On Aug 10, 2021
Emeka71:
I wonder why his wife allowed that because even her husband is more handsome than the foolish pastor.

Wetin concern IPOB women with handsome, what they care about is cashflow which the pastor can provide......and you keep wondering why they dominate the Olosho industry?

CASHFLOW.
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by wallarwallar(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2021
Women sometime I wonder how dere brains work. Something is wrong but I still need to hear the woman story before any conclusion.. Financial member mumu no wonder den collect hin wife

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by starz100: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2021
You see this kind Church name and the looks of the pastor fear no catch you, you still go carry your beautiful wife introduce to r' am.
Some of these pastors are out there in the pulpit searching for a another person wife dey go sleep with.
I pity you, but men should be careful who they call pastor.
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Tzar(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2021
Oga, go and collect your kids and move on!
My people say, you can take the wife of a coward/lazy man, but not his child.
Since you married her legally, you can sue her for bigamy if you want to avenge what she did (that is if you are not broke o!). The truth is that she is not right for you as a wife. Check the paternity via DNA of those kids before you commit to them too. Who knows, they may not even be yours!
aminulive:
https://politicsnigeria.com/popular-pastor-in-hot-water-for-marrying-church-members-wife-in-rivers-photos/
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by olmoRoc: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2021
aminulive:
https://politicsnigeria.com/popular-pastor-in-hot-water-for-marrying-church-members-wife-in-rivers-photos/

Na wah! Thank God, and move on. Lesson learned. There can never be another Abraham or Moses.

P.S: Did you stop attending church after she moved out?
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by BRATISLAVA: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2021
Ficient:

She is definitely enjoying the sucking of her face by his mouth and the dirty kiss, in as much as she was also able to enjoy his money

Everything is always about money to you people.

Does that man look like he has money? Look at him closely. He is the type that can only his charm for sexual gains. Otherwise he wouldn't be a pastor.
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Chirowman(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2021
Devils in the church aka wolf's in sheep clothing. This people has reduced the gospel in personality of Christ to nothing but then Christ still Leading. Devil can only try but can't win , you will think they are preaching gospel but they are busy looking out for beautiful women and dying in lust of the flesh in boundage to woman of sin. What lust is doing in today's church is appalling .
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by sweetrace(f): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2021
LutanFyah:
Can you tell us why telling the world about the abomination committed by the woman and the fake pastor is unnecessary?

She was married to only the guy. Did you even attend their wedding?
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by descarado: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Useless woman.
If her husband happens to be Dangote, will she leave him?

All these religious people, una well done o

Wonder how they will explain this away as usual lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by LutanFyah: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2021
sweetrace:

She was married to only the guy. Did you even attend their wedding?
I don't understand what you're saying
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Felimax(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2021
Something the man is not saying, it is easy to destroy people's image but never easy to repair or fix it.
My question is, where were you when your wife was given to another person's hand in marriage?
What role did your family and her's play?
In your stupidity you have abadoned your family only for you to come and be looking for cheap sympathy and empathy. A man is a complete fool if under his nose another man can come and whisk his family away and all you do is to rush to social media and cry like a baby. Thunder fire you there! You don't deserve your wife, Idiot.
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Mom007(f): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
See that woman's face... I don't think she is on her clear senses... She must have been charmed! Compare her face with her real husband and how she looks with this dibia pastor... The difference is clear!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Fanatical(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Wonders shall never end...never judge a book by its cover
This church is one of d fastest growing churches in Eneka .....I love d packaging of d church especially d choir department....
Ahhhhh I can't believe this oooo
Pastors of our generation can perform wonders ......
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by leofab(f): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ficient:

And you just cursed yourself... a tree without tree indeed, you don't exist
you are the one under covenant… all curses are accredited to you… Islamic, Buddhist and pagan curses are hovering around head too..
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
leofab:
you are the one under covenant… all curses are accredited to you… Islamic, Buddhist and pagan curses are hovering around head too..

Jesus blotted out all the handwriting of the ordinances against me. I'm no longer under any covenant of curses, but a covenant of blessings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Janosky: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

A man identified as Bright Ben has taken to social media to accuse the General Overseer of World Bank Assembly, Pastor Moses Adeeyo of 'snatching' his wife and kids, POLITICS NIGERIA has learned.

Ben, in a statement on his Facebook page, revealed that he was a full financial member of the church alongside his wife, Mrs. Tina Bright nee Everest, and they had been attending the church for a while.

He alleged that trouble started after his wife was given an 'appointment' and she quietly moved out of the house with their two children. He claims that he had been searching for her adding that he even called pastor Adeeyo to seek advice on the matter but at a point the pastor allegedly seized picking up his calls and blocked his line.

Mr. Ben stated that he found out about his wife's whereabouts on Sunday after seeing pictures of Pastor Adeeyo's marriage to Tina. Bright and Tina have been married for 12 years.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=996692707764969&id=100022727478100

Na wa ooo !
2 Timothy 3:1-7.

2 Timothy 3:1-7 ►

The Dangers of the Last Days

1You should know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times. 2For people will love only themselves and their money
. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred. 3They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control. They will be cruel and hate what is good. 4They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God. 5They will act religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly. Stay away from people like that!

6They are the kind who work their way into people’s homes and win the confidence of vulnerable women who are burdened with the guilt of sin and controlled by various desires
. 7(Such women are forever following new teachings, but they are never able to understand the truth.
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by leofab(f): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ficient:

Jesus blotted out all the handwriting of the ordinances against me. I'm no longer under any covenant of curses, but a covenant of blessings.
same here.. my ancestors have blotted all the handwriting of Jesus ordinances against me… so your initial curses against me can’t work.
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Gospelpromoter: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2021
Olukemi funke -Too Good Medley
The upbeat praise medley will definitely get you on your feet as you give all honour to our Too Good God.
Chai this song eh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsmK4Plc3I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olayide Bakare Celebrates 60th Birthday (photos) / My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade / Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.