Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers (35861 Views)

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Pastor Moses Alu Of Bride Assembly Church Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Akaegwu(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
God have mercy.
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by faithfull18(f): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Things are happening oh.
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
The first thing I consider in a girl before dating is her attachment to her church or pastor. Once I discover u are attached to ur church or pastor I just lash u and leave u. Can't have brain dead girls in my life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Segkem2013(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

If all you put out is truth, then the World bank Pastor is a Dangerous Wolf.
It is unfortunate that humans do not Fear the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is One being that you don't Blaspheme against. It is Eternal Damnation to Blaspheme against the Holyspirit.
Folks be Careful

Even if it's not totally true. As long as he hasn't divorced his wife, the pastor is an olosha (thief). Of all women, na person wife dey hungry you. The church in Nigeria especially is bringing so much shame to the body of Christ.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Vision4God: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lord have mercy
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Cashewman: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
There's more to this story..........
Nigeria.... Here we come...... cool
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Aidejay(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
"We started attending the church and became full financial members.
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
You just dey inside water soap dey enter your eyes.Lols .
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by hahn(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
All church toto belongs to the pastor grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by delzbaba(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
This one is gone, just forget about her and look for another one.
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by okwadatigbogal: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
We might laugh, but this is not funny! God is real, but we must learn to know God for ourselves. it is because people rely on what pastor's tell them and do not know God for themselves, that's why they fall into such trap.
I cannot forget an encounter I had with a pastor sometime ago. He was 'counselling' me and next thing he is asked is 'how is your sex life'? I was shocked! I said 'Sir, but you know I'm still single, there's no sex life for now', and he replied 'my dear, let's just be open to each other, na normal thing nah'. I didn't need a soothsayer to tell me that the pastor was fake and from the pit of hell. Funny enough, I was having doubts about his calling and I prayed to God to give me a clear sign about him!
Know God for yourself people. God can be found anywhere even in your filthy face-me-i-face-you apartment. Infact, I had one of the best breakthroughs of my life without visiting any pastor or telling anyone to pray for me. I approached God with a broken and contritie heart and I prayed earnestly and God answered me WELL. This singular experience taught me that ONLY you can pray yourself out of your personal problems, stop jumping from church to church. There is nothing like superior and inferior anointing. Even if you are as filthy as a rag, call onto God Almighty and he will make you white as snow. God is everywhere!
It will save you a lot of heartache, time and money!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Jagsconcept887(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
If this story is true without any information been withheld, it goes along way to speak bad about the pastor. These types of pastors are the people breaking peoples homes with fake visions and prophecies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by daddytime(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
DNA on those kids.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Ibaaboy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Criminal pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Agugbadin: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
He may have used some powers to confuse the woman. He may also have been sleeping with the woman and may have impregnated her.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Seun360(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
IPOB women can never be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Ibaaboy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Jagsconcept887:
If this story is true without any information been withheld, it goes along way to speak bad about the pastor. These types of pastors are the people breaking peoples homes with fake visions and prophecies.

I swear
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by delpee(f): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Is he really a Pastor or a wolf in sheep's clothing? One of the false prophets mentioned in the Bible? Terrible indeed!

Wondering why the children look happy on their mum's new "wedding day."

Wasn't he married before this? Anyway they should both be sued for adultery and misrepresentation (or whatever lawyers consider appropriate). She wasn't divorced and is in no position to remarry.

Probably hypnotised....

Even the name of the Church speaks volumes.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Iamolukorede(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
As much as love pastoral duties, this is a slap on the name so called (pastor) many are called but few are chosen..

This is not a pastor but a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by BRATISLAVA: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Another dirty adulterous man of god exposed. One by one they will be uncovered and their evils made known. Their own holy Spirit is lust, they cannot control themselves and feel entitled to the bodies of women under their care. Afterwards they will make sanctimonious comments.

Dirty, filthy fakes.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by streetsoldier1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
blind pastor, na ugly wife he even snatch
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by harveyosho1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nawa oh ... Fake pastors every where. We don't even know who be real again... But how do some women fall prey into pretentious pastors. My advise 4 anybody is dat.... Personal relationship with pastors should be minimized, so as 2 avoid abominable news like dis

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by mercy87(f): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nobody see the church name ni? undecidedWorld Bank Assembly shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by BRATISLAVA: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
streetsoldier1:
blind pastor, na ugly wife he even snatch

Did you see his own face? It is the woman who is very blind.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Emilo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Skooldeto:
no be juju be that

My brother, this wan na heavy juju............................lolllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Ghostrye: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Another man down, I repeat another man down
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Emilo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
mercy87:
Nobody see the church name ni? undecidedWorld Bank Assembly shocked lipsrsealed

And for World Bank u must be full financial member na........lol
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Tope Alabi been cap this yarnings when she dey reason OniDuro mata, now our hustling pastor con sharpally borrow format too lie say na Holy Spirit give am the go ahead..

This folks no dey fear God at all..
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Pierocash(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Any wife that can be snatched by another man is never really a wife but a slut.

Nothing like somebody snatching a wife,I don't believe in that. Any woman that follows another man is a choice ,and not a snatch .

Move on bro, but go claim your kids.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Sufferingboy(f): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin

World bank church.

I go soon open my own "IMF prophetic Ministry".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olayide Bakare Celebrates 60th Birthday (photos) / My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade / Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.