Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers (35868 Views)

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Pastor Moses Alu Of Bride Assembly Church Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by obiekunie01: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
BIGAMY IS AN OFFENSE THAT ATTRACTS 12 YEARS IMPRISONMENT!

IT SIMPLY MEANS THE WIFE IS MARRIED TO TWO HUSBANDS BC THE MAN HAS NOT DIVORCE HER.

THE PASTOR FACES THE CRIME OF ADULTERY - IT ATTRACTS 3 YEARS IMPRISONMENT UNDER THE NIGERIA CONSTITUTION.

NIGERIAN JUDGES DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO THESE OFFENSES.

THE MAN SHOULD REPORT THE CASE TO POLICE AND RELAX AND SEE THERE IS STILL LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Saidfx(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
World bank assembly

Aawon cursed fellas
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Hassanmaye(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Hushmoni: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
My pastor my pastor grin grin
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Randy111(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Fear women

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Lamasta(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Jesus wept cry John11:35

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by streetsoldier1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Did you see his own face? It is the woman who is very blind.

lol.... okay, ojoro cancel, they are birds of feather, the husband ranting should be doing thanks giving somewhere that wahala left his life
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by paulshedrach31(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
It's the name of the church for me..��� "World Bank".
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by wumi2017(f): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
Olorun maje kari LABURU, this is typical definition of it
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by POWERFULGOD: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Make I do FEM!
I need to hear the woman's story before making any judgment or criticism. Some people are animals in human skin. The woman could have a very heartbreaking story to tell the public.

If my brother's wife talks about her hubby & the in-laws, you would give her a listening ear until you realize she's the daylight witch. I wonder why some good men & women end up marrying sadists.

No reason to justify the pastor marrying someone else wife.... Not even girlfriend na wife with kids ....
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by BRATISLAVA: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
streetsoldier1:

lol.... okay, ojoro cancel, they are birds of feather, the husband ranting should be doing thanks giving somewhere that wahala left his life

The wife is looking much much better than the pastor. See how the disgusting fellow is trying to suck her face up through his mouth. What a dirty looking kiss. That woman is trying. The husband just be traumatized.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by pezeji(m): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Go there and ask for your kids

If the ashewo pastor stand for your front, ouch him nose very well
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by pezeji(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Go there and ask for your kids

If the ashewo pastor stand for your front, punch him nose very well
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Stanleyq: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Na in fit una who run after people who call themselves pastors, u failed to find a good and only church, this is de resultNa in fit una who run after people who call themselves pastors, u failed to find a good and only church, this is de resultNa in fit una who run after people who call themselves pastors, u failed to find a good and only church, this is de result
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by sylve11: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hmmmm cool
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by reubenobi(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
wumi2017:
Olorun maje kari LABURU, this is typical definition of it
Amen oo. We have so many of this pastor's this days.
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Stanleyq: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
He means that he contributes to the growth of the Church, a like case was told to me by the victim about 3 years ago, just de exact story. Fear pastor esp de sole proprietor pastors
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Goodvibes007: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
lol. who are these people.
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by senteugene: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
World Bank Assembly
Zenith Bank Chapel
GTBank cathedral
Citadel of Polaris....
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by kpukpuyenke: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
The pastors son has spoken.

He hasn't divorced his first wife and he is busy marrying his member's wife.

I always knew something is off about this pastor. His activities on Facebook is too much

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Rimsd(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
Things dey happen ooo undecided
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by BlaqT: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
she's under a spell

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Kabaz2: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
When she married her 1st husband she was smiling on all pictures but when she got married to the pastor no single joy. My observation
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by ladel(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Not ordinary!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by DissTroy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
DropsMic:

If there's anything you need to know in life, it's this... Be very wary of religious people... be very WARY

Now someone gets it. Even as one who believes in God, as much you can avoid religious people, especially the "My daddy-in-Lord said" ones.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by jagorinho: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
.........sometimes we create problems for our selves, how a sane man would be a full time member of a church named " world bank assembly " still baffles me. That name alone is a massive sell out.
......the way he was even kissing that woman like a mechanic using mouth to get petrol from the fuel pump is irritating.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Akharmony: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
it clearly shows that both you and your so called spiritual uncle are very irresponsible. wettin you find go world bank church��.
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Yasco73: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nigeria pastors are nothing but comedians
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Indispensable85(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Fake pastor
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by ashawopikin(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
So world bank get church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade / Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.