Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears (74863 Views)

I Have Renamed Lionel Messi. You Heard It Here First / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance / Floyd Mayweather Wears N54million Crocodile Jacket (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by powerblaze(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Everybody with their dumb opinion..
How many of you can accept 50% cut on your current pay to keep a company you love afloat?
Your politicians with all the money they make are still fighting for higher pay.
A footballers career is a short one. So he's at the point where he has to leave on a high, including financially.
If Barcelona cannot pay 'ordinary' 250k, how is that Messi's fault?

4 Likes

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by tesseract: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2021
obembet:
Not only greedy. Messi is selfish and wicked. Imagine club that has stand with him for many years left when they are in financial trouble.

Useless and greedy guy.

I think it was Messi who stood with them...not the other way round. He has given his all to the club and its time for him to move on...Barca needs to deal with that fact.

2 Likes

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by xest(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:
Only his blind delusional unreasonable fans will disagree...I hate pretenders , I hate hypocrites....same person that dropped transfer request just last year and was angry that barca prevented him from leaving... he had a whole season to sign a new contract, he didn't...waited to finish copa , rest with family only to show face a week b4 league resumes and throwing crocodile tears like he dint know this will happen... this are the kind of frenemies that will poison u and cry at ur funeral... I will always stand with Ronaldo for his honesty, if he says he is leaving, he will leave , if he says he is staying, he stays , he sorts his contract issues or transfers on time , he doesn't pretend
What are u trying to say in actual fact? He submitted trasnfer request because the president then wasn't going in the right steps required by the club standard, a new and preferred president won and he decided to stay even taking a huge pay cut of 50% off his salary. Haven't he done enough,or you want him to work for free? Can you work for free in where ever u find urself? Stop hating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by unbitchable(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2021
obembet:
Not only greedy. Messi is selfish and wicked. Imagine club that has stand with him for many years left when they are in financial trouble.

Useless and greedy guy.

Lol.. e choke you.
Ronaldo fans are now preaching to Messi to stay at Barca after insulting him for being a one man club. Ronaldo fans are already afraid of Messi going to another league.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2021
unbitchable:

what are you smoking man. Messi never wanted to leave, he took a 50% pay cut, he went to Barca after Copa to find out details about his contract, he was assured by Laporta that everything was fine, so he had to go back to his family on vacation. He came back to sign the deal as agreed but only for Laliga to throw an obstacle in between.
Ronaldo wanted a pay rise, Perez rejected it and threw him out.

Messi fans are no different from almajiri ...I always say this cos u guys are not critical thinkers... a club and league that he has played in thru out his career ( 21yrs ) at the same club and u think he and barca officials dint know about the Spanish financial rules...messi just wanted to pay barca back for not letting him go last season , that's y he kept on delaying to sign till last minute and then blame the financial rules...on the other hand , Barca dint wanna take the risk of letting alot of players go and then Messi ends up not signing....but this last minute put Barca in a tight corner , no time to offload and league is about to start ...Best option, let Messi go and manage the ones u have ... messi fans are never smart and toooo blind to see... well, what do u expect from people that say messi is better than Ronaldo and also equate copa to Euros ....now the fraud has stylishly joined an easy league and team to continue whr he stopped at barca... y dint he join Chelsea as Abramovic instructed his club to get messi , but he rejected...y are his fans only clamoring for PSG and Mancity ...thats cos they know he is most likely to flop if he doesn't join those 2 high scoring teams...now he will wanna use those dead teams in France to shine...no single team in France is even 30% of PSG
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by goslowgoslow(m): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2021
Casalee:

It still doesn't change the fact that you displayed the studlpity you inherited in a public space. Who knows? You might be a bastard. Next time watch before loose guarding. If you go deep, I will go deeper. Nobody has the Monopoly.

Ode
My comment really pain you. ... oloshi!
You are actually the dumbass and slowpoke that I called you.... Senseless mother fucker with your low budget data and phone. cheesy cheesy...Agbero!
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by emmyrate1(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2021
obembet:

Useless and greedy guy.

does it mean you guys dont lusten to news or dont really know what barca are into? Even if messi decides to play for free barca cant register him because of laliga rules. Shameless penaldo fans, messi cant play outside Barcelona he want to move on, you clowns are blaming him.

2 Likes

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by ajimotoke(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2021
Trash, you're saying this because you're a ronaldo fan, FYI he took 50% paycut already

Kingcalls:
Only his blind delusional unreasonable fans will disagree...I hate pretenders , I hate hypocrites....same person that dropped transfer request just last year and was angry that barca prevented him from leaving... he had a whole season to sign a new contract, he didn't...waited to finish copa , rest with family only to show face a week b4 league resumes and throwing crocodile tears like he dint know this will happen... this are the kind of frenemies that will poison u and cry at ur funeral... I will always stand with Ronaldo for his honesty, if he says he is leaving, he will leave , if he says he is staying, he stays , he sorts his contract issues or transfers on time , he doesn't pretend

2 Likes

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Faber(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2021
Asiseeit:

All I got to say is that you sabi football. Not just the game, but the behind the scenes. It's rare.

Personally I dislike Barcelona (as a result of 2009 CL semifinal), I like Ronaldo more than Messi but I know Messi is the better player of them.

Thanks my man. It is only a foolish president that will keep Messi at the expense of the clubs future. The last 6 UCL the clubs wey win am or came second Messi dey their team. He no dey for Spain Suarez jaapa go win La Liga for Athletico. He no dey there Mbape scored Hat Rick for his backyard.

Mark my words...he will not win UCL for PSG. Na grace they take dey win UCL no be Muscle. Pochettino got bad luck for trophies and Messi also got better bad luck outside Spain.

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by goslowgoslow(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi fans are no different from almajiri ...I always say this cos u guys are not critical thinkers... a club and league that he has played in thru out his career ( 21yrs ) at the same club and u think he and barca officials dint know about the Spanish financial rules...messi just wanted to pay barca back for not letting him go last season , that's y he kept on delaying to sign till last minute and then blame the financial rules...on the other hand , Barca dint wanna take the risk of letting alot of players go and then Messi ends up not signing....but this last minute put Barca in a tight corner , no time to offload and league is about to start ...Best option, let Messi go and manage the ones u have ... messi fans are never smart and toooo blind to see... well, what do u expect from people that say messi is better than Ronaldo and also equate copa to Euros ....now the fraud has stylishly joined an easy league and team to continue whr he stopped at barca... y dint he join Chelsea as Abramovic instructed his club to get messi , but he rejected...y are his fans only clamoring for PSG and Mancity ...thats cos they know he is most likely to flop if he doesn't join those 2 hight scoring teams...now he will wanna use those dead teams in France to shine...no single team in France is even 30% of PSG
Lol... cheesy cheesy...from your comment you are the real almajiri! Is there any club a talented player like Messi will not succeed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by tunero1010(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2021
Guardiola cried to when he was leaving barca but people saw it as normal. They said Messi is scared of moving away from barca, now that he's leaving with tears you still look for a way to show your hatred if he had left with smiles you people will still criticize him. Your haters will always hate you for everything you do no matter what

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2021
xest:
What are u trying to say in actual fact? He submitted trasnfer request because the president then wasn't going in the right steps required by the club standard, a new and preferred president won and he decided to stay even taking a huge pay cut of 50% off his salary. Haven't he done enough,or you want him to work for free? Can you work for free in where ever u find urself? Stop hating

Was the president elected last week?? Y dint he sort it out when laporte was elected
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by goslowgoslow(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2021
Casalee:

Lol. I won't path this way with you.

Eran ileya.
You have already done that. . somebody that is forming gentle man fake ass niggar ......You Christmas chicken!
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Mrice22: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2021
Ndukings92:
the critics are not cos he left but why the crocodile tears?
A place you called your home and living over 20years.. why won't he cry��.. moreover where you are working now can you work for free? You for as Ronaldo to do the same

2 Likes

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Mac2016(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2021
jaeyking:
Overpaying players during bartomue reign put Barca in this mess.
Even if Messi forfeits his wages Barcelona wage cap is still over the minimum. That's why they are trying to offload alot of players.

Spanish financial fair play rules also caused this.

But the Spanish la Liga board should understand that Lossing Messi means that viewership will greatly reduce.

They should have done something.

Well as the saying goes No one is bigger than the law
Thanks, guy. You're very right. Even only Griezmann's wage is very heavy a burden. Bartomeu increased wages unreasonably plus Covid-19 that led to reduction in income. Madrid's highest paid is Hazard, less than 450k per week (minus bonuses) while Bartomeu paying 1.36m per week to Messi and 881k to Griezmann.
The club needs wage restructuring.
Only a blindfolded and quick to spew trash like the FTC won't be reasonable and comment without utilizing God's gift of brain.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by goslowgoslow(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2021
tunero1010:
Guardiola cried to when he was leaving barca but people saw it as normal. They said Messi is scared of moving away from barca, now that he's leaving with tears you still look for a way to show your hatred if he had left with smiles you people will still criticize him. Your haters will always hate you for everything you do no matter what
My brother God bless you for this comment. Anything Messi do they will complain, they are truly haters

2 Likes

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2021
Falomo211:

I think you are the one that just started watching football if no be messi barca fit beat man united two times in a UCL final?? Na ment?? If no be messi iniesta and Xavi fit deliver those laliga titles?? Oga go and check his stats if u no sabi make we tell you he is the greatest thing that happened to Barcelona if Jo after Ronaldinho left there would have been no barca
Lol

I've been watching Barcelona matches before Messi joined the senior team. Barca was never
and has never been a small team in Europe for years.

Without Messi, Barcelona will still be one of the top teams in Europe.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Casalee(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2021
goslowgoslow:

You have already done that. . somebody that is forming gentle man fake ass niggar ......You Christmas chicken!

Cry like Messi- boy, lol.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by tonyson010(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2021
jaeyking:
Overpaying players during bartomue reign put Barca in this mess.
Even if Messi forfeits his wages Barcelona wage cap is still over the minimum. That's why they are trying to offload alot of players.

Spanish financial fair play rules also caused this.

But the Spanish la Liga board should understand that Lossing Messi means that viewership will greatly reduce.

They should have done something.

Well as the saying goes No one is bigger than the law

Laliga can be without Messi, he will surely get old n rest from playing.

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by goslowgoslow(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Ndukings92:
the critics are not cos he left but why the crocodile tears?
How do you know it was a crocodile tears? You join in saying that because one Saleh said so. Do you know what it means to play for a club for 20 years and then suddenly leaving? You are just one of those haters!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Falomo211(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Lol

I've been watching Barcelona matches before Messi joined the senior team. Barca was never
and has never been a small team in Europe for years.

OK how many UCL did barca did before messi??
Ogaaa barca na small team without messi over the years more than half of the barca squad came to play with messi...

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by goslowgoslow(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Casalee:

Cry like Messi- boy, lol.
Lol those are emotional cry, it can happen to anybody. You are just one of those haters!....go get some education you illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by EmmaLege: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Modified....for those delusional messi fans quoting me...Messi fans are no different from almajiri ...I always say this cos u guys are not critical thinkers... a club and league that he has played in thru out his career ( 21yrs ) at the same club and u think he and barca officials dint know about the Spanish financial rules...messi just wanted to pay barca back for not letting him go last season , that's y he kept on delaying to sign till last minute and then blame the financial rules...on the other hand , Barca dint wanna take the risk of letting alot of players go and then Messi ends up not signing....but this last minute put Barca in a tight corner , no time to offload and league is about to start ...Best option, let Messi go and manage the ones u have ... messi fans are never smart and toooo blind to see... well, what do u expect from people that say messi is better than Ronaldo and also equate copa to Euros ....now the fraud has stylishly joined an easy league and team to continue whr he stopped at barca... y dint he join Chelsea as Abramovic instructed his club to get messi , but he rejected...y are his fans only clamoring for PSG and Mancity ...thats cos they know he is most likely to flop if he doesn't join those 2 high scoring teams...now he will wanna use those dead teams in France to shine...no single team in France is even 30% of PSG

no mind messi fans grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Slynation(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Modified....for those delusional messi fans quoting me...Messi fans are no different from almajiri ...I always say this cos u guys are not critical thinkers... a club and league that he has played in thru out his career ( 21yrs ) at the same club and u think he and barca officials dint know about the Spanish financial rules...messi just wanted to pay barca back for not letting him go last season , that's y he kept on delaying to sign till last minute and then blame the financial rules...on the other hand , Barca dint wanna take the risk of letting alot of players go and then Messi ends up not signing....but this last minute put Barca in a tight corner , no time to offload and league is about to start ...Best option, let Messi go and manage the ones u have ... messi fans are never smart and toooo blind to see... well, what do u expect from people that say messi is better than Ronaldo and also equate copa to Euros ....now the fraud has stylishly joined an easy league and team to continue whr he stopped at barca... y dint he join Chelsea as Abramovic instructed his club to get messi , but he rejected...y are his fans only clamoring for PSG and Mancity ...thats cos they know he is most likely to flop if he doesn't join those 2 high scoring teams...now he will wanna use those dead teams in France to shine...no single team in France is even 30% of PSG
I don't do this, but you are certified, gazetted and verified natural mumu...!! You and the Saleh don't have sense, Messi should have accepted to play for Barca free of charge before your preeq go come down!! whether you like it or not, Messi is way above your CR7 deal with that, first it hasn't won anything in international level, now the new slogan is Copa and Euro ain't dsame...!! It amazes me how someone can be daft, silly, senseless and blind at the same time....!! You and the inconsequential Saleh have been noticed...!! Oya shift!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by harmony75: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2021
There's nothing you do to please people just be yourself so all the years Messi is with Barça he has not done enough?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by agwaiv(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2021
To you did you make sense?he has been in that club for years,he gave his all,you are here talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by hobat4cash(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi fans are no different from almajiri ...I always say this cos u guys are not critical thinkers... a club and league that he has played in thru out his career ( 21yrs ) at the same club and u think he and barca officials dint know about the Spanish financial rules...messi just wanted to pay barca back for not letting him go last season , that's y he kept on delaying to sign till last minute and then blame the financial rules...on the other hand , Barca dint wanna take the risk of letting alot of players go and then Messi ends up not signing....but this last minute put Barca in a tight corner , no time to offload and league is about to start ...Best option, let Messi go and manage the ones u have ... messi fans are never smart and toooo blind to see... well, what do u expect from people that say messi is better than Ronaldo and also equate copa to Euros ....now the fraud has stylishly joined an easy league and team to continue whr he stopped at barca... y dint he join Chelsea as Abramovic instructed his club to get messi , but he rejected...y are his fans only clamoring for PSG and Mancity ...thats cos they know he is most likely to flop if he doesn't join those 2 high scoring teams...now he will wanna use those dead teams in France to shine...no single team in France is even 30% of PSG

I couldn't help but respond to this thing u posted, so the club helped him and they never benefited anything from him abi? are u aware that football is business, if they were not benefiting from him he would have been sold since. Ask yourself truthfully, can u take a 50% pay cut at your work place because u love where u work? lets reason before we spew whatever comes to our mouth, the first reason u work, is for the money then maybe passion can now follow. If it were me, i won't accept a 50% pay cut full stop. Messi has tried, its time to move on, please let's appreciate a true legend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2021
obembet:

Useless and greedy guy.

Just imagine....555m and he cudnt even take them to CL final... so with that money, he only won them 2 league titles and 2 copa de rey grin grin grin.... that guy is a criminal .... same thing benzema and suarez gave real madrid and atletico ....
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by goslowgoslow(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2021
Casalee:

It still doesn't change the fact that you displayed the studlpity you inherited in a public space. Who knows? You might be a bastard. Next time watch before loose guarding. If you go deep, I will go deeper. Nobody has the Monopoly.

Ode
I am still waiting for you to go deeper as na your mother born me for bastard .. ewure! I will give you that home training that you lack.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Donworo: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2021
paulolee:

planned giving u an apt reply but i felt no need for dt after seeing ur moniker..
cr7 with his honesty abi?? after d bad last season, he wrote a controversial text on insta telling fans above moving ahead n how his "new challenge" in Italy didnt work as planned, waitied till nite to move all his cars n machine from Italy to Portugal n people were asking if its anoda new challenge in Lisbon or Paris but after d euros he returned back to Juve simply because his plan yo force juve to beg n Gv him an improve 3 year deal didnt work out..
no club even talk about signing him n even Juve is talking nothing about a new deal n would prefer to lose him to free after this season...
messi dt was a free agent have already had a lot of big clubs asking for his services till now bt I know dt ur pain is dt PSG are begging to get Leo instead of cr7, no wori na wen PSG meet Juve naim we go see how far...

Trash!!!!
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Ghostrye: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2021
Ndukings92:
it's normal to get emotional bro but if he values all those things he will leave behind, you leave then? He have d capacity to play a whole season there without collecting a dime and still he will not shake financially. The club is in financial mess that's y they can't renew their contract, maybe he is crying for the money
Why is elon musk still in business, or dangote lasan. He is a businessman, he wants to do business, preferably at Barca but if it isn't possible, he will play at another club

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Diamonds Worth £630k (N256m) At Dubai Soccer Awards / Richest Footballers In The World - Top 10 Richest Soccer Players 2016 / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.