Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears (74853 Views)

I Have Renamed Lionel Messi. You Heard It Here First / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance / Floyd Mayweather Wears N54million Crocodile Jacket (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Wayneju(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2021
When you little or no idea about a particular subject matter, it's better you keep numb rather than display foolishness.

The club’s debt is conservatively estimated to stand at around €1.2bn (£1bn) with president Joan Laporta admitting in midweek that they lost €487m (£412m) during the 2020-21 campaign alone.

The club’s wage bill is also well in excess of La Liga’s salary cap regulations which have become more stringent during the pandemic.

Messi wouldn’t have been able to take any more than a 50 per cent cut due to a clause in Spanish employment law that is in place to avoid financial manipulation.

Even if Messi had offered to play the 2021-22 season without a salary, Barcelona would not have met La Liga’s salary regulations. Had Messi stayed, Barcelona’s annual salary would have accounted for 110 per cent of their income, but even with him off the books, the remaining figure is still 95 per cent. To comply with La Liga’s regulations, they need to bring it down to 70 per cent.

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kalubolt(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:
Only his blind delusional unreasonable fans will disagree...I hate pretenders , I hate hypocrites....same person that dropped transfer request just last year and was angry that barca prevented him from leaving... he had a whole season to sign a new contract, he didn't...waited to finish copa , rest with family only to show face a week b4 league resumes and throwing crocodile tears like he dint know this will happen... this are the kind of frenemies that will poison u and cry at ur funeral... I will always stand with Ronaldo for his honesty, if he says he is leaving, he will leave , if he says he is staying, he stays , he sorts his contract issues or transfers on time , he doesn't pretend

Modified....for those delusional messi fans quoting me...Messi fans are no different from almajiri ...I always say this cos u guys are not critical thinkers... a club and league that he has played in thru out his career ( 21yrs ) at the same club and u think he and barca officials dint know about the Spanish financial rules...messi just wanted to pay barca back for not letting him go last season , that's y he kept on delaying to sign till last minute and then blame the financial rules...on the other hand , Barca dint wanna take the risk of letting alot of players go and then Messi ends up not signing....but this last minute put Barca in a tight corner , no time to offload and league is about to start ...Best option, let Messi go and manage the ones u have ... messi fans are never smart and toooo blind to see... well, what do u expect from people that say messi is better than Ronaldo and also equate copa to Euros ....now the fraud has stylishly joined an easy league and team to continue whr he stopped at barca... y dint he join Chelsea as Abramovic instructed his club to get messi , but he rejected...y are his fans only clamoring for PSG and Mancity ...thats cos they know he is most likely to flop if he doesn't join those 2 high scoring teams...now he will wanna use those dead teams in France to shine...no single team in France is even 30% of PSG
If we ever get to meet in this life, remind me cus I owe you enough drinks and kpekus to go with it for this ur submission
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kalubolt(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2021
kenzysmith:
Who is saleh?
He's a human being that just said the truth unlike blind asslickers like you people
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2021
lexy2014:

D question I asked is very simple:

Did d coach say Messi couldn't leave whenever he wanted? a simple yes or no
Ask the coach himself not me
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by adebwalex(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2021
;
Kingcalls:
Only his blind delusional unreasonable fans will disagree...I hate pretenders , I hate hypocrites....same person that dropped transfer request just last year and was angry that barca prevented him from leaving... he had a whole season to sign a new contract, he didn't...waited to finish copa , rest with family only to show face a week b4 league resumes and throwing crocodile tears like he dint know this will happen... this are the kind of frenemies that will poison u and cry at ur funeral... I will always stand with Ronaldo for his honesty, if he says he is leaving, he will leave , if he says he is staying, he stays , he sorts his contract issues or transfers on time , he doesn't pretend

Modified....for those delusional messi fans quoting me...Messi fans are no different from almajiri ...I always say this cos u guys are not critical thinkers... a club and league that he has played in thru out his career ( 21yrs ) at the same club and u think he and barca officials dint know about the Spanish financial rules...messi just wanted to pay barca back for not letting him go last season , that's y he kept on delaying to sign till last minute and then blame the financial rules...on the other hand , Barca dint wanna take the risk of letting alot of players go and then Messi ends up not signing....but this last minute put Barca in a tight corner , no time to offload and league is about to start ...Best option, let Messi go and manage the ones u have ... messi fans are never smart and toooo blind to see... well, what do u expect from people that say messi is better than Ronaldo and also equate copa to Euros ....now the fraud has stylishly joined an easy league and team to continue whr he stopped at barca... y dint he join Chelsea as Abramovic instructed his club to get messi , but he rejected...y are his fans only clamoring for PSG and Mancity ...thats cos they know he is most likely to flop if he doesn't join those 2 high scoring teams...now he will wanna use those dead teams in France to shine...no single team in France is even 30% of PSG

grin grin Nice one
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by dlsoulchild: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2021
Its well o, this life is just not balance. You do right, people judge you, You do you, they still condemn you.. they just see the world from their own myopic perception of life. You want to condemn or judge a man, climb to his level or achievement in life, then talk to him anyhow, until then, whatever rants is just mere foolish display of diminished intellect.. ire o.

2 Likes

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Bighead95(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Your head is there .... You have said it all any barca fan that goes against what you wrote is one of the problem in nigeria .....

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Tremple8v: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2021
The man na barca fan , pepper them gang grin
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by kellyzaf(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2021
Bro i totally disagree with u on ur analysis here, fristly, remember that football is all about business for the money, secondly know it now that if Messi while in Barca all these years hv one day became a flop to the Barca team, i m sure they will not want to extend his contract with them anymore, so in that case, u dont just draw ur conclusion without deep thinking, I m not his Fan anyway but lets be sincere here. Cheers!!!.
Kingcalls:

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by goddons50: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2021
uthlaw:
you even get time to answer the mallo.....player run Leave Madrid because they no agree to increase is wages,he wan run go PSG but they reject am.....he come de talk rubish on player may agree to cut 50%,who ask u not to stand with Ronaldo,when France president is waiting to welcome the king of the game!
Messi fans, u people are never straight forward.....sometime last week u all were happy that messi does not play for d money but rather for d love of baca....now u people are saying rubbish....let me ask u, if u are a club owner n u c a free transfer Leo messi (awuf transfer) and a huge amount cr7, which one would u prefer .....na wao...it is plain that even at free transfer man city was not in his mind which means that he is so scared of ENGLAND LEAGUE.... probably guardiola has told him that oboy park well o...the EPL no b beans....I wish him good luck in france .... now I expect him to win 15more ballondors....
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Mosesvic11(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2021
paulolee:

planned giving u an apt reply but i felt no need for dt after seeing ur moniker..
cr7 with his honesty abi?? after d bad last season, he wrote a controversial text on insta telling fans above moving ahead n how his "new challenge" in Italy didnt work as planned, waitied till nite to move all his cars n machine from Italy to Portugal n people were asking if its anoda new challenge in Lisbon or Paris but after d euros he returned back to Juve simply because his plan yo force juve to beg n Gv him an improve 3 year deal didnt work out..
no club even talk about signing him n even Juve is talking nothing about a new deal n would prefer to lose him to free after this season...
messi dt was a free agent have already had a lot of big clubs asking for his services till now bt I know dt ur pain is dt PSG are begging to get Leo instead of cr7, no wori na wen PSG meet Juve naim we go see how far...
Guy you are a baby when it comes to football business.... Messi is a free agent and CR7 is not a free agent.,. Clubs will prefer Messi as free to CR7 that is not free... Again CR7 is ageing and it telling on his performance, though Messi is ageing too but he still have time to play. Reason well before you comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by MrGerald(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

You're delusional and unreasonable, your kind thinks everything about them or they believe in is the ultimate
All Messi fans are not smart it's only you and cr7 fans are smart and most intelligent people in the world, myopic... Why would anybody suggest to Messi club to go?... and it happens to be Chelsea? Oh no Messi class has gone pass that level,, how many super stars has played for Chelsea before, none.

OK why didn't cr7 chose arsenal or perhaps Tottenham? He'd always jumping from one big club to another with big stars....

So in conclusion, your hate for greatest player the world have seen and his supporters won't change anything, you and the Salah man are very very unreasonable

3 Likes

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Dextre(m): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

You are just delusional. You siddon for ur house in lagos or wherever the Bleep you dey dey talk from ur anus. It’s his life,let him be. Person take 50% pay cut, e nor still do una, go hug transformer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Asour: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

No team in France is worth 30% of PSG yet they lost the League last season. They also lost the Trophee Des champions 9 days ago to Lille.

If you want to criticize Messi, fine. Go ahead but stick to using facts only.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by paulolee(m): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2021
Malcolm123:

Which clubs is asking for messi?? Be deceiving yourself, na only PSG dey just wan take advantage of free transfer
The era of superplayer has gone weda na messi/ronaldo/neymar no club is ready to break bank because of dem
Man city and Chelsea have show the world dat with few average 11 good players you can do wonders

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Inspiration007: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Did barca not no that they have been in violation of FFP rules since? How where they in violation of FFP rules after slashing salaries of players?

COVID happened
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Comedian2019: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2021
grin

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2021
Asour:

No team in France is worth 30% of PSG yet they lost the League last season. They also lost the Trophee Des champions 9 days ago to Lille.

If you want to criticize Messi, fine. Go ahead but stick to using facts only.

Leicester defeated Chelsea and man City...but we know if e set , them go mud them
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Chachamiliano: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2021
dlsoulchild:
Its well o, this life is just not balance. You do right, people judge you, You do you, they still condemn you.. they just see the world from their own myopic perception of life. You want to condemn or judge a man, climb to his level or achievement in life, then talk to him anyhow, until then, whatever rants is just mere foolish display of diminished intellect.. ire o.

Exactly
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Mosesvic11(m): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2021
uthlaw:
you even get time to answer the mallo.....player run Leave Madrid because they no agree to increase is wages,he wan run go PSG but they reject am.....he come de talk rubish on player may agree to cut 50%,who ask u not to stand with Ronaldo,when France president is waiting to welcome the king of the game!
you lack comprehension.. CR7 ask for wage increase at Juventus? PSG reject CR7? Guy you need to visit hospital,... CR7 is not a free agent like Messi, getting him means you have to pay.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kingcalls: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2021
Dextre:

You are just delusional. You siddon for ur house in lagos or wherever the Bleep you dey dey talk from ur anus. It’s his life,let him be. Person take 50% pay cut, e nor still do una, go hug transformer

50% pay cut like say he dint know that even with that , it wudnt work...the guy just de gas light una ...
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Asour: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Leicester defeated Chelsea and man City...but we know if e set , them go mud them

We are not talking about that one.
We are talking about your comment that no team in France is 30% of PSG.

1 Like

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Ndukings92(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2021
FahBuLous:
But if Messi forfeited his wage and still stayed at Barcelona, you fool will still say he doesn't wanna leave his comfort zone, that he knows he won't make it outside Barcelona...
Ronaldo fans are the most useless football fans I have ever seen... But don't worry, e never begin the pain you yet, wait till he hits Juventus with PSG grin grin grin
oga u don't have to show ur stupidity by calling names here, the term FOOL should be referred to you cos everyone is airing his view without insults Untill a FOOL like u come in
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Chachamiliano: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2021
People sits somewhere and say Messi should have accepted pay cut as what or why? Is Barcelonia not richer than him? If you do not know football is a business and Messi is just one over successful employee in the organization. If he accepts pay cut or play for free how will he
1. Finance his expenses?
2. If you do not know, he will still be taxed because he is working. How does he pay his tax (many think it's Nigeria where people do not pay tax)
3. How will he be able to reacon with top sport men?
4. How will he be able to pay bills, maintain his status?
Stop being hypocrite by saying he should play for free and yet none of us can work for free. Do you know the emotion it's takes to give a farewell speech? People that don't have the balls to address people formally will come and type rubbish. Even if he doesn't want to cry, fans will make him cry ask every successful individual that has achieved success in every field

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Oghenerobo2002(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

When Ronaldo left man u, why didn't he go to a smaller club? When he left Madrid, he still went to the biggest club in Italy, guess what? They lost the league for the first time in a decade. Will Ronaldo ever play for free? Mention any player at the top level that has played for free. Barcelona previous administration ran the club down not Messi. And yes, you guys wanted him to prove himself elsewhere, his destination is his choice and not yours. Not as if Ronaldo has done anything extraordinary with juventus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Kalubolt(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2021
This Egyptian coach is super spot on. If he really loves Barcelona and wants to stay to avoid those tears he could have lowered his wages to LA Liga standard. After in his last 4yrs alone he earn at Barca above €400m that brought Barca to where they are now financially. Why leaving them now that they needed him most.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Uchesis: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Dalil8:
Very greedy mf. If you truly 'love' the club like you claim, you'll play for free.

Now he's left the club in a huge financial mess.
Bros, no vex but u be hypocrite. The place u dey work now are u working there for free?
Let's start from there

2 Likes

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Malcolm123: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Zazamulah:

Who be average player for city 11?

Averagely good players (not superplayer lyk CR7 or Messi)
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Christaks(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ok we have heard, but y the crocodile tears, like he didn't do it for money.

If he loves the club very much, he would hv found a way out and stayed.
It all about money bro, let's not pretend.

paulolee:

planned giving u an apt reply but i felt no need for dt after seeing ur moniker..
cr7 with his honesty abi?? after d bad last season, he wrote a controversial text on insta telling fans above moving ahead n how his "new challenge" in Italy didnt work as planned, waitied till nite to move all his cars n machine from Italy to Portugal n people were asking if its anoda new challenge in Lisbon or Paris but after d euros he returned back to Juve simply because his plan yo force juve to beg n Gv him an improve 3 year deal didnt work out..
no club even talk about signing him n even Juve is talking nothing about a new deal n would prefer to lose him to free after this season...
messi dt was a free agent have already had a lot of big clubs asking for his services till now bt I know dt ur pain is dt PSG are begging to get Leo instead of cr7, no wori na wen PSG meet Juve naim we go see how far...
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by chukwugoziegi: 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
aluyapreston:

you cant your wage less than 50% consecuitively in laliga. you cant play for free either as you must pay taxes. you all are just dumbos. do you guys even read. what the fvck. all over this thread are just see shallow minded ronaldo fans with no sense. if you talk like this to an informed or white person, you will regret why your dad didn't spill that one sperm

You try sef. You dey reply mad people wey their education be waste.

What Messi makes for Barcelona in a year, their goat no dey smell am for him club. Every penny Messi earns in Barcelona is Justified.

Some people are just hopelessly dumb and you can't help it.
For years, They've been asking Messi to leave Barcelona and move to another club to prove himself. Now that he is about to do that they are talking trash again. Can you see that it is Akamu most of them have for brains?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Martinez39s(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Maybe Messi wanted the pay cut, but his wife was having none of it. Maybe she became upset and made the house unbearable with threats of divorce and taking the kids away from him. You know women and their self-centered nature.

2 Likes

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by patrickmuf(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
fowlyansh181:
He is simply wrong and talking out of his aS5..

Barcelona’s wage bill with Messi was previously 105% , without Messi it is now at 90%, and la liga rules requires it to be at 70%, so even if Messi agreed to play for free in Barcelona, it just wouldn’t work, because they can’t fit him .. blame bartomeu who liquidated most of Barcelona’s asset , signing players with reckless abandon ..

Also, Messi said that he and the club came to an agreement but they can’t register because of La Liga rules.
This is the comment I am looking for...Others are just talking stories...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Diamonds Worth £630k (N256m) At Dubai Soccer Awards / Richest Footballers In The World - Top 10 Richest Soccer Players 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.