Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears (74867 Views)

I Have Renamed Lionel Messi. You Heard It Here First / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance / Floyd Mayweather Wears N54million Crocodile Jacket (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by RioCarputo(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2021
He agreed to a 100% wage cut which interpretes that his 500,000euros a week wages to be reduced to 250,000 euros ..as if that's not enough.... what else should he do or did they want him to be collecting 100,000 euros a week wages or what even C.Ronaldo wouldn't even accept 100% cut of his wages talkless of anybody else.....
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Adakintroy: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:
Only his blind delusional unreasonable fans will disagree...I hate pretenders , I hate hypocrites....same person that dropped transfer request just last year and was angry that barca prevented him from leaving... he had a whole season to sign a new contract, he didn't...waited to finish copa , rest with family only to show face a week b4 league resumes and throwing crocodile tears like he dint know this will happen... this are the kind of frenemies that will poison u and cry at ur funeral... I will always stand with Ronaldo for his honesty, if he says he is leaving, he will leave , if he says he is staying, he stays , he sorts his contract issues or transfers on time , he doesn't pretend

Modified....for those delusional messi fans quoting me...Messi fans are no different from almajiri ...I always say this cos u guys are not critical thinkers... a club and league that he has played in thru out his career ( 21yrs ) at the same club and u think he and barca officials dint know about the Spanish financial rules...messi just wanted to pay barca back for not letting him go last season , that's y he kept on delaying to sign till last minute and then blame the financial rules...on the other hand , Barca dint wanna take the risk of letting alot of players go and then Messi ends up not signing....but this last minute put Barca in a tight corner , no time to offload and league is about to start ...Best option, let Messi go and manage the ones u have ... messi fans are never smart and toooo blind to see... well, what do u expect from people that say messi is better than Ronaldo and also equate copa to Euros ....now the fraud has stylishly joined an easy league and team to continue whr he stopped at barca... y dint he join Chelsea as Abramovic instructed his club to get messi , but he rejected...y are his fans only clamoring for PSG and Mancity ...thats cos they know he is most likely to flop if he doesn't join those 2 high scoring teams...now he will wanna use those dead teams in France to shine...no single team in France is even 30% of PSG

I was waiting for you to land and you could not. The place of business ratioanlities and emotions the balance of sought. Rather you landed on Messi head and started pounding away like a true Ronaldo fans. I am a Messi fans but I played football and in as much as I preferred Messi I don't honestly batch Ronaldo. Even if I do it's just for the the fun of the banta. If you have played football you will know this reasons. I will not let you out easy.

But let further this. Football is a fine balance between emotions and rationality. No matter how you once performed, if you performance starts to decline, the club will not hesitate renegotiate terms of contracts or do away with your service. Coach or players alike. Men like scholls or giggs gave their lifetime to United. When it was their twilight, United could only give them..1yrs deal. The stipulations was they don't give players above 30 more than a yrs deal. Now think of it from the perspective of a player who has given his whole life to the club.

How will that make him feel. To them you are just another player. No more no less. They throw in the card of financial crisis to invoke sentiments..but this giggs scholls referencedid not happen during financial crisis. You have to look out for yourself in this business or you will be spined.

Messi has given his all for baca and no sane person can doubt that. He played out of his wit and when most head drop he kept his head up. Everyone at some point wish they had a Messi in their ranks. He was the one the new generation look up to for inspiration. Irrespective of what you say. The truth is with the baca fans. He cried they cried. You are not in the space of their friendship so no shook your mouth put. You are in hate space. So you are not thinking properly.

Those clubs always want to hold the high ground on negotiations. If they cannot shift for Messi despite all he as given them. Then there love for money is greater than their love for him. Its not about messi, it's about the clubs and their craving for money. Humans are just tools to attain it.

If Messi has not earn that money in game played..in goals in loyalty, in respect, in flying high the barna of baca. Then am afraid no player in the future will be able to. This clubs keep showing their their hearts that they love money more than whatever truth and loyalty that are lay out before them. Whatever they are giving him is peanuts compared to what they have made from him over the yrs. But they try to distract from that by putting the attention on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Ellasure: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2021
Messi is a full time rogue in football. Only him know how many football officials, commentators and promoters are involved in the spreading of money through this guy.

He can do anything for money just like me but this their money laundering and destruction of other football talents is also destructive to football generally.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by dahme147(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2021
Who is complaining oooo

obembet:
Not only greedy. Messi is selfish and wicked. Imagine club that has stand with him for many years left when they are in financial trouble.

Useless and greedy guy.

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Razaneli(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2021
Ndukings92:
the critics are not cos he left but why the crocodile tears?

Na so e sabi do hin own
He does not know owe anybody Perfection!

Let people be
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by unbitchable(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi fans are no different from almajiri ...I always say this cos u guys are not critical thinkers... a club and league that he has played in thru out his career ( 21yrs ) at the same club and u think he and barca officials dint know about the Spanish financial rules...messi just wanted to pay barca back for not letting him go last season , that's y he kept on delaying to sign till last minute and then blame the financial rules...on the other hand , Barca dint wanna take the risk of letting alot of players go and then Messi ends up not signing....but this last minute put Barca in a tight corner , no time to offload and league is about to start ...Best option, let Messi go and manage the ones u have ... messi fans are never smart and toooo blind to see... well, what do u expect from people that say messi is better than Ronaldo and also equate copa to Euros ....now the fraud has stylishly joined an easy league and team to continue whr he stopped at barca... y dint he join Chelsea as Abramovic instructed his club to get messi , but he rejected...y are his fans only clamoring for PSG and Mancity ...thats cos they know he is most likely to flop if he doesn't join those 2 high scoring teams...now he will wanna use those dead teams in France to shine...no single team in France is even 30% of PSG
You know nothing, absolutely nothing.
Covid happened last year, it affected barca's finances, Barca had the highest revenue among the top clubs until Covid. Nobody saw Covid coming. Messi accounted for about 35% of barca's income in image rights.
That's why Madrid & Barca agreed to the superleague, as we speak Madrid are taking Laliga to court over the CVC contact. It was the contract that even made it difficult for Barca to sign Messi. Madrid & Barca see the contract as a bad deal & was signed without their consent. If you don't know something, better keep quiet than make a fool of yourself.
No other club aside Psg, made an offer for Messi, Chelsea's priority was Lukaku. Chelsea can afford him but they made no offer.
whenever I see you talk, I see ignorance. It's only a fool that doesn't know but that thinks he knows.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Iamthoney(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2021
The coach is dumb and demented. He has to understand the La Liga financial fair play rules before yapping sh*t. For a player to renew his contract, the wages must not be below 50% of his previous wages so even if Messi wants to play for free, Barcelona still wouldn’t get him registered cos of the Spanish football rule on players contract. Barcelona wage bills is very high and as it stands they are yet to even register Depay. So the mofo of a coach should go fvck himself. Like when he was still coaching he worked for free and was without pay? Hypocrite
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by boninho: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2021
obembet:
Not only greedy. Messi is selfish and wicked. Imagine club that has stand with him for many years left when they are in financial trouble.

Useless and greedy guy.
Even playing for free, Barca still won't be able to register him. Club's wagebill is at 90% without Messi....la Liga cap is at 70%. Blame the inadequacies of Bartomeus regime

Also, there's no selfishness anywhere. Messi alone contributed 30% of Barca's club revenue...so they are both beneficial to each other

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Lordbinsmar: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2021
Ndukings92:
[s][/s]the critics are not cos he left but why the crocodile tears?[s][/s]

Surely you don't know how it feels leaving a place where you live and work for 21 good years. The reason why he is leaving is left to him either for money or ambition, but it's not easy for him to leave Barcelona without feeling emotional.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2021
Falomo211:

OK how many UCL did barca did before messi??
Ogaaa barca na small team without messi over the years more than half of the barca squad came to play with messi...
Lol

Since Xavi left, how many UCL have Barca won?

See, there is no way you will love Messi more than I do guy, I've been watching him play since 2005.

But fact is fact. You can't be downgrading the contribution of the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, Neymar, Suarez etc.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by PipulTV: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2021
Available in your location, get a Pipul TV sim card today and enjoy Data free streaming service Everywhere you go.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Casalee(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2021
goslowgoslow:

I am still waiting for you to go deeper as na your mother born me for bastard .. ewure! I will give you that home training that you lack.

Cry cry baby. Go ask your mother who gave her the doggy that led to you.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Lacash: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2021
Kenneth10110:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/youre-greedy-not-the-only-one-saleh-slams-ex-barcelona-star/kvwrsxqb1ii01qrub83xbtcqw
He has giving everything to the club as far as I’m concern, so let no man trouble or question his decision. Nor be him papa get FCB, he’s just like every other players who have come and go.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Casalee(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2021
RioCarputo:
He agreed to a 100% wage cut which interpretes that his 500,000euros a week wages to be reduced to 250,000 euros ..as if that's not enough.... what else should he do or did they want him to be collecting 100,000 euros a week wages or what even C.Ronaldo wouldn't even accept 100% cut of his wages talkless of anybody else.....

100%??
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by MrColdsweat: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2021
Mr salah is right.

You had a whole year to sign a new contract, you deliberately refused to sign.

When the contract expired, you begin dey cry....

Looks like hypocrisy to me
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Hapinex01: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2021
These man has spoken my mind oh
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by mozona(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2021
I think I agree
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Lewisdinho(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2021
Jealousy grin
Kingcalls:
Only his blind delusional unreasonable fans will disagree...I hate pretenders , I hate hypocrites....same person that dropped transfer request just last year and was angry that barca prevented him from leaving... he had a whole season to sign a new contract, he didn't...waited to finish copa , rest with family only to show face a week b4 league resumes and throwing crocodile tears like he dint know this will happen... this are the kind of frenemies that will poison u and cry at ur funeral... I will always stand with Ronaldo for his honesty, if he says he is leaving, he will leave , if he says he is staying, he stays , he sorts his contract issues or transfers on time , he doesn't pretend

Modified....for those delusional messi fans quoting me...Messi fans are no different from almajiri ...I always say this cos u guys are not critical thinkers... a club and league that he has played in thru out his career ( 21yrs ) at the same club and u think he and barca officials dint know about the Spanish financial rules...messi just wanted to pay barca back for not letting him go last season , that's y he kept on delaying to sign till last minute and then blame the financial rules...on the other hand , Barca dint wanna take the risk of letting alot of players go and then Messi ends up not signing....but this last minute put Barca in a tight corner , no time to offload and league is about to start ...Best option, let Messi go and manage the ones u have ... messi fans are never smart and toooo blind to see... well, what do u expect from people that say messi is better than Ronaldo and also equate copa to Euros ....now the fraud has stylishly joined an easy league and team to continue whr he stopped at barca... y dint he join Chelsea as Abramovic instructed his club to get messi , but he rejected...y are his fans only clamoring for PSG and Mancity ...thats cos they know he is most likely to flop if he doesn't join those 2 high scoring teams...now he will wanna use those dead teams in France to shine...no single team in France is even 30% of PSG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by ppogba: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2021
RioCarputo:

Messi was on £123m per year contract. This translates to about £2.3m per week.
It is not by error that people are saying he is part of what put the club in it's present predicament.
Do you even know when last Messi earned the 500k you are quoting?
There would not have been any problem if Messi were to earn half of 500k today or even the € 500k
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Lewisdinho(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2021
My brother no mind am, na jealousy d worry am. Ronaldo fans are not happy cos messing is going to Psg. Barca and psg are now brothers. A lot of barca fans will b supporting psg nw.e pain am grin
paulolee:

planned giving u an apt reply but i felt no need for dt after seeing ur moniker..
cr7 with his honesty abi?? after d bad last season, he wrote a controversial text on insta telling fans above moving ahead n how his "new challenge" in Italy didnt work as planned, waitied till nite to move all his cars n machine from Italy to Portugal n people were asking if its anoda new challenge in Lisbon or Paris but after d euros he returned back to Juve simply because his plan yo force juve to beg n Gv him an improve 3 year deal didnt work out..
no club even talk about signing him n even Juve is talking nothing about a new deal n would prefer to lose him to free after this season...
messi dt was a free agent have already had a lot of big clubs asking for his services till now bt I know dt ur pain is dt PSG are begging to get Leo instead of cr7, no wori na wen PSG meet Juve naim we go see how far...
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Wordoftruth: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Pls keep quiet if u don follow what happened.
The legendary forward was in tears as he confirmed that he wanted to stay at the club, but it was not possible.

Barça’s perilous financial predicament means the club were unable to register the 34-year-old, who had even accepted a 50 per cent wage reduction.

GIVEMESPORT: Lionel Messi: Barcelona make dramatic 'final offer' to keep legend - reports.
https://www.givemesport.com/1735328-lionel-messi-barcelona-make-dramatic-final-offer-to-keep-legend-reports
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Zazamulah: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

And lille beat them to the league last season?
Why didn't Ronaldo join Ac Milan or Roma why join juventus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2021
He may be selfish, but it doesn't mean his tears are not genuine.

Even if he had accepted a high cut, he would still have cried when retiring.

I mean this is someone who has spent all his playing days in Barca. He has bonded with the city, and the people. They have become like people related by blood. They have suffered defeats together, celebrated victories together, cried together, laughed together, for many years, many La Ligas...

There is no way his tears are not genuine.
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Zazamulah: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2021
Malcolm123:

Which clubs is asking for messi?? Be deceiving yourself, na only PSG dey just wan take advantage of free transfer
The era of superplayer has gone weda na messi/ronaldo/neymar no club is ready to break bank because of dem
Man city and Chelsea have show the world dat with few average 11 good players you can do wonders
Who be average player for city 11?
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Chronicgenius: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2021
unbitchable:

You know nothing, absolutely nothing.
Covid happened last year, it affected barca's finances, Barca had the highest revenue among the top clubs until Covid. Nobody saw Covid coming. Messi accounted for about 35% of barca's income in image rights.
That's why Madrid & Barca agreed to the superleague, as we speak Madrid are taking Laliga to court over the CVC contact. It was the contract that even made it difficult for Barca to sign Messi. Madrid & Barca see the contract as a bad deal & was signed without their consent. If you don't know something, better keep quiet than make a fool of yourself.
No other club aside Psg, made an offer for Messi, Chelsea's priority was Lukaku. Chelsea can afford him but they made no offer.
whenever I see you talk, I see ignorance. It's only a fool that doesn't know but that thinks he knows.

The guy is just too dumb

Wanted to give him a fitting reply,but just decided that he wasn't worth it...

For all I know he might just be a 15 yo with a phone
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by generalwo(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

...... He no commot, una say e no commot..... Now he Don commot, una dey complain say e commot because of money..... When Ronaldo commot for Madrid, why e no go Napoli or fiorentina.... Why e go juve? It's Messi career..... He alone should be allowed to determine where he will go to and not do stuff to make people happy.....thiz world.
.. Even if Messi go play for wigan, people will still see something wrong he did.... Even if he plays for free...... People will still say he is scared to flop that's why he is playing for free...... If you no like as Messi go psg, carry your money go buy am for Everton make e play for there......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Zazamulah: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Dalil8:
Very greedy mf. If you truly 'love' the club like you claim, you'll play for free.

Now he's left the club in a huge financial mess.
Even if he play for free the rule is still not satisfied. Its supposed to be 70 percent and without messi its still 90 percent
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Chachamiliano: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2021
Ndukings92:
it's normal to get emotional bro but if he values all those things he will leave behind, you leave then? He have d capacity to play a whole season there without collecting a dime and still he will not shake financially. The club is in financial mess that's y they can't renew their contract, maybe he is crying for the money

Haba....bros who pays his bill? Do you know the expenses he incurres on daily basis? Can you work in your organization for 3months without collecting a dime? If an organization that makes money daily can run into financial crises what do you then think of an individual? Reason am nah
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by Stronghold91: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2021
this man says what's in my mind
Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by generalwo(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2021
Kenneth10110:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/youre-greedy-not-the-only-one-saleh-slams-ex-barcelona-star/kvwrsxqb1ii01qrub83xbtcqw
.... I even thought it's Salah self... I don't know who Saleh is and what he thinks is irrelevant.... It won't take away the fact that Messi will always be a Barcelona legend.... It won't take away the fact that Messi is one of the greatest men to ever play soccer if not the greatest...... People were clamoring for Messi to leave barca for him to prove his greatness..... Now he has left to psg they are still complaining..... That one even said he's shedding crocodile tears...should he be smiling and partying when leaving a club that gave him everything? Others are accusing him of going to psg where he can have it easy..... When Ronaldo left Madrid, he went to juve, people celebrated his move but their hatred for Messi won't let them celebrate his move to psg..... This is a lesson to all reasonable humans..... No matter what you do, people will always complain.... Jesus died for the sins of the whole world and he was still crucified for it....... Who are u that people won't talk wen u do things... Do what makes u happy as far as it doesn't hurt you or others...... Messi will always be a legend wherever he goes..... Those hating him will always be below him forever.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saleh To Messi: You Are Greedy, Shedding Crocodile Tears by lawrenzooo: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2021
obembet:

Useless and greedy guy.

He earned the pay! Why is nobody talking about the fact that he offered to take a 50 percent pay cut...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Diamonds Worth £630k (N256m) At Dubai Soccer Awards / Richest Footballers In The World - Top 10 Richest Soccer Players 2016 / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.