Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) (54933 Views)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Brokeronline: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
shocked sad
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Chibuezem(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hangmnk:
Hmm! Igbos
tribalism will not kill you it has buried your sense

5 Likes

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by otokx(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Interesting story
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by enyiinne(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
The other side of this story is not heard. No matter what, physical abuse of a woman by her husband is a no no.
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by VEXT: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
This woman be like person wey fit abuse man wella
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
some men no get sense ah swear
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by favour32(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na wicked people na many pass for Nigeria.
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by helinuesIsaMumu: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Candidlady:

And who will rearrange it

Jamb question
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by grandeoj09(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Baba no get money
Baba dey vexz

This government can not keep families together because everything HARD in Nigeria,
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Maybe she was peeping both of them, who knows
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by MakotoShishio: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Polygamy is for the weak and less intelligent. But I've discovered that it is always best to let them find out the Stupidity of polygamy on their own terms. If you try to talk them out of it, they'll declare you as their number one enemy.

Just make sure you NEVER give them any money when they're broke because you would be inviting a parasite to eat your sweat and blood.

1 Like

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Must you physically abuse/beat a woman to prove a point! I see this as weakness o!

If them arrange boys to beat that weak man now, dem go begin talk another thing!

1 Like

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Tatashi: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
SarakiBukola:
PLEASE OP, cover this old woman's wrinkled breast.

If she no get shame... don't let her spread it more. angry Picture 3 as a reference.

But the husband too sha... from the swollen forehead, his punishment is to represent Nigeria in Boxing at the Olympics.

You were obviously raised by a wicked family hence your lack of empathy. We will also laugh when the same treatment is done to one of your daughters. SICK FCK!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ENGINEERG(m): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fear kayamata

2 Likes

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by donbenie(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kondomatic:
Are you daft?

Look at that woman well, e be you like person wey dey see food chop? The assault isn't just physical, it is all round.

The only logical "other side" of the story that I will pay attention to is if the man presents pictorial evidence to prove that she assaulted him first.

Take care of your wife, mba.
Tor, allow her to live in peace, na awka.
You are blowing a lot of hot air..
Like someone said,theres ALWAYS two sides to a story..
NEVER EVER judge a one sided story and remember,not all wounds are physical..
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
mystery22:
This is bad, although their is always two sides to a story...

Bad, so I hold. But the story is one-sided. Waiting for the other side please.
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
SarakiBukola:
PLEASE OP, cover this old woman's wrinkled breast.

If she no get shame... don't let her spread it more. angry Picture 3 as a reference.

But the husband too sha... from the swollen forehead, his punishment is to represent Nigeria in Boxing at the Olympics.
You are a very foolish person.

6 Likes

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by esthel(f): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
If Lagos State Domestic Violence team get this man ehn, his matter will not end
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
People saying there are two sides to every bad story... How can you even try to justify a man laying his hands on his wife?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by tunjilee003: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
delzbaba:
And the poor woman is still wearing her wedding ring, this is sad.
oshey, awon observers gang...
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is bad
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by whodeyhere: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
I understand that there are always two sides to a story but regardless of whatever sides this may have, nothing justify beating a woman like this. This is pure wickedness and the man should be punished with the full wrath of the law. I hate women beater with all my guts, it's a sign of weakness for men that engage in such. Let him go face men if he is truly strong.

2 Likes

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by mu2sa2: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
mystery22:
This is bad, although their is always two sides to a story...
Exactly!
By the time the man yarn his own side ... you'll become born again .
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sorry ma
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Alaganature09(m): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Some women go through a lot in marriages...
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by AyomideOG01: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Candidlady:
Speechless
Hate seeing news like this

Teach your female kids self defense so they won't be vulnerable...

Give me shit and I give you shit _loose kanon_

Anthonia joshua
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by adecz: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
shocked❌❎❎ This is what we call panel beating❗️❗️
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by AyomideOG01: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Queenplum:
People saying there are two sides to every bad story... How can you even try to justify a man laying his hands on his wife?

I guess the laying of hand is forbidden for men alone right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.