Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) (54925 Views)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by shesawesome(f): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
have u heard from the other side... Do you know weda she killed the new wife or maybe cut off her hand
Foooooool
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by neonly: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2021
shesawesome:
You people are mad. Its only when it's a woman y'all would be giving excuses for your folly. Dumbos

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/mother-of-four-allegedly-battered-by-her-husband-after-he-took-another-wife-photos.html
madam delay is dangerous leave the man and save ur life, u must have family go around amoung them atiéast one will take care of u
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Some women are trying oo. She suppose don delete this man na.
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by OdogwuToks(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Hmm, whoy mend someone's face like this. Not nice. Let's hear what the beater has to say.
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Speechless
Hate seeing news like this

Teach your female kids self defense so they won't be vulnerable...

Give me shit and I give you shit _loose kanon_
dem go just kill you troway like fowl...
Best thing is to walk away from an abusive marriage.. It is a curse for a man to lay his hands on his woman..
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by RMoneyInTheBank: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2021
shesawesome:
Foooooool
e pain am
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
AyomideOG01:

Lol...u have a problem with comprehension. Continue insulting people, we go soon see ur news for frontpage.
Na your mama news we go see first grin grin grin
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
And may that God punish you ten times over and may your husband turn you to a punching bag,if and when you subject him to emotional and psychological trauma and dare to claim victim..
Na so una dey kill men silently with abuse until he dies before his time and you be the first to start claiming victims..

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
I have no pity for anyone that choose not to walk away and stay away from an abusive partner..

Y'all should Bleep off..
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by HottieCoach(f): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
mystery22:
This is bad, although their is always two sides to a story...

This is what you have to say?
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=Bobmarie post=104672059][/quote]

The lot of those that abuse and emotionally victimize their husbands.. undecided

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
HottieCoach:

This is what you have to say?
There's always two sides to a story..
That is a statement of fact..
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
neonly:
Der is always two side to d story
D man and d wife
Maybe d woman no gree d man fire again the man just kuku just marry another wife but trust woman all hell will break lose
But d man for restrain himself from d assault

What has beating a woman and chasing her with a car got to do with two sides to a story? If she poisons him now what will be the story? Some men are just useless when he had 4 children he didn’t know he had to train them? Now he has carried another victim. God forbid poverty mentality
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
drake2:

Lol. U dey craze oh!
the woman looks like a trouble maker
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
ursullalinda:
Women should equip themselves financially so when you sight the red flag ......you walk.....I'm tired of seeing women battered because of one flimsy excuse or the other......if this woman can caterer for her kids......she won't wait to be beaten
so she is lazy
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
emmnprince:
Must you physically abuse/beat a woman to prove a point! I see this as weakness o!

If them arrange boys to beat that weak man now, dem go begin talk another thing!

what is gender equality
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Queenplum:
People saying there are two sides to every bad story... How can you even try to justify a man laying his hands on his wife?
what about a woman with no zip on her tongue

You forgetting that the tongue is a very dangerous tool one word from it can send someone into fury

People would forgive you for the things you did but not so easily for the ones you said

You cannot blame reflexes for the insulting someone

You need to mean it

Its a deliberate act

So my dear tame your tongue
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
whodeyhere:
I understand that there are always two sides to a story but regardless of whatever sides this may have, nothing justify beating a woman like this. This is pure wickedness and the man should be punished with the full wrath of the law. I hate women beater with all my guts, it's a sign of weakness for men that engage in such. Let him go face men if he is truly strong.
I thought men are equal with woman

Is that not what gender equality is about
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
molas02:
When woman love U, they will love U than ur mother does..... She is still put on the ring despite the way that animal dey beat her...... I spit on any man beating his wife
why are they not equals
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Asin ehn!!! It's painful to see the ugly comments! That woman looks stressed and malnurished!! Upon all that, the man still wants to kill her!!!

In America, women are God's.... In Nigeria it's the order way round! Chaiii!!

May our enemies not experience such!!
women are gods in America but no female president till date
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
naijapikin2:
stewpid man....
women sha get mouth ehn... but this is no excuse.....
like i said...... stewpid man
stewpig not stewpid
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bobmarie:
The males on Nairaland are mostly insipid dogs, that’s why you hardly see females commenting anymore. Always expect the abnormal from these fools.
you ever wonder why a good song could put your to sleep

Ever wondered how soldier are inspired to kill their fellow humans

It's the WORD from the tongue

It could bring wrath or happiness

It is a blessing and a curse

It could heal and kill

It is life and death

It could tame and loose

The words that come from the tongue are deliberate (they are not reflexes like the fist)

Man has learnt to tame all beast but the tongue can no man tame it's a fire among our members an unruly evil

Tame ur tongue and prosper

A man could love but beat the hell out of you if u cannot tame ur tongue

Ume1000 has spoken
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lovelyn451:
did u read he was even chasing her around with the car to kill her and you're waiting for the man's story side that you'll never get to hear....hmmm
were you there
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
wany:

Then ataga would have arange chidinma undecided
chief patron of murderers I salute you
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by TWLifestyle: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
mystery22:
This is bad, although their is always two sides to a story...
if it's a woman I bet you wouldn't be asking for the other side of the story before you people start your usual Insults . As if anything justifies domestic violence ..
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
ume1000:
you ever wonder why a good song could put your to sleep

Ever wondered how soldier are inspired to kill their fellow humans

It's the WORD from the tongue

It could bring wrath or happiness

It is a blessing and a curse

It could heal and kill

It is life and death

It could tame and loose

The words that come from the tongue are deliberate (they are not reflexes like the fist)

Man has learnt to tame all beast but the tongue can no man tame it's a fire among our members an unruly evil

Tame ur tongue and prosper

A man could love but beat the hell out of you if u cannot tame ur tongue

Ume1000 has spoken

Pure gibberish. A man could do the same to you too. He could beat the hell out of your lesser kpangolo self what’s the difference between you and woman then?

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bobmarie:
Pure gibberish. A man could do the same to you too. He could beat the hell out of your lesser kpangolo self what’s the difference between you and woman then?
a man fight his wars head-on

If he lose he admits and move on

He does not play the victims card to attract emphaty

When a man uses his tongue he makes ready his fist
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by AyomideOG01: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bobmarie:
Na your mama news we go see first grin grin grin

No worry Dem go soon damage ur face an we go soon see ur pictures for front page. Don't ever try to respect your man u hear. I'm waiting for ur pictures with ur damaged wowo face. grin grin
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Walex124(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Speechless
Hate seeing news like this

Teach your female kids self defense so they won't be vulnerable...

Give me shit and I give you shit _loose kanon_
may we never fall in to this kind of temptation.
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Many and many women are against marriages these days , there's no point in buying the whole pig when you can get the sausage free , I know my ppl won't approve but if I travel out I'd like to be a single mom by choice through a sperm donor
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
So the husband still walks free without being arrested for violence and child neglect. The government does not just care about the plights of women like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.