Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,662 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) (55002 Views)

FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / "God Is Not A Magician" : A Dubious Cop-out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
There is a scene i wanted to show you in his synagogue , but i did not save it, it was during a deliverance, what i saw, were women touching their private part as he delivered them, i wanted to confirm it again, the scene just looked weird, and remember, the building collapse, pls can you tell me, what happened to the investigation of the building collapse, what were their findings, people died.

LadyRosa:

Lol. You're still just talking.
There's nothing to be comfortable about.
Even David a murderer/adulterer will be chosen by God over you a thousand times over as a man after his heart. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by tempest01(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Indispensable85:
He made sense if you listen with an open mind.

He made sense to idiots like you.

Bearing Joshua means you are Christ? So the parents that gave him the name Joshua named him christ?

Saying "Emmanuel...God with us " is equating yourself to God?

Numbskull.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
I did not see it that way, what i saw was maybe someone with a conscience, who did not remain silent, but spoke out. What i think or what you think, does not not really matter, only the truth does. Although we are to think to benefit from wisdom.

You made a salient point... "only the truth matters"

Who can authoritatively says he/she knows the truth? Only God does. The reason he says we should not judge because His ways are not ours. He sees far beyond ouf sight and reasoning
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by tempest01(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
einsteine:
Of course, by virtue, of the Bible, TB Joshua was not a real Christian and was probably part of an esoteric cult. Anyone who has sat close to the altar at the synagogue can see the pictures of many heavily bearded men (mostly white). Who are these people? Why were their pictures at the altar? Besides, the miracles done at the synagogue were fake. Several family members with genuine ailments went there and there was no healing. That said, he was a charismatic man just like most other pastors and his acts of charity stand in contrast with most other pastors.

As for Okotie, despite his knowledge of church history and the Bible, he himself has a number of skeletons in his closet most relating to "issues of the flesh". So he might not be in the best position to criticize Joshua especially since Nigerians have not forgiven him for his lie: that God told him he was going to be Nigeria's president. God, should he exist, apparently has chosen others for the job of torturercommander in chief.

Who are you to decide who is a real Christian and who is not?
You forget that miracles is done with faith? If there was no healing for your family members ailment, does that mean he is a fake man of God?
Do you know the toll it takes on the physical body to carry out spiritual healing?
He should kill himself for ingrates like you? God cannot be mocked.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Yes that one thing, What about other strange things happening in Occulted place.

tempest01:

Bearing Joshua means you are Christ? So the parents that gave him the name Joshua named him christ?

Numbskull.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
To me he is fake, that is for me, for you he is not, i have my own reasons, you have yours so be at peace, i am at peace.

AdeniyiA:

You made a salient point... "only the truth matters"

Who can authoritatively says he/she knows the truth? Only God does. The reason he says we should not judge because His ways are not ours. He sees far beyond ouf sight and reasoning
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by tempest01(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Yes that one thing, What about other strange things happening in Occulted place.

Go back to school. Stop letting an acclaimed pastor lead you in hate.

Go to school so that you can read your bible yourself with understanding and have an opinion of your own.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy Lol, after you insulted my person.

I am now the hater, can you see yourself. You cannot not admit your wrongs, you are always right, that's wonderful don't you think.

But that is my Opinion, okay, so i get insulted for my opinion, that's wonderful.

tempest01:

Go back to school. [s]Stop letting an acclaimed pastor lead you in hate[/s].

Go to school so that you can read your bible yourself with understanding and have an opinion of your own.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by sagenaija: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
I have asked this question before now and none of those who talk glowingly about TB Joshua have been able to answer:
What doctrinal truths did TB Joshua hold?

Many of the issues focus on the externals but like Jesus said people can keep the edternal WHITE while the inside is full of dead men's bones.

Many have said that they don't do baptism, the Lord's Supper and marriages in the Synagogue. Are these true? If so why? These are the kind of conversation people ought to be having rather than vague issues.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Whatitis: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Matthew 7 verse 16 : By their fruits you shall know them... Nuff said.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by gonea02: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
What happened to his accent.., I remeber he used to use all those big big grammar like patrick obahiagbon..., I don't expect this from him...Eventhough let's assume all he said is true.., Just assuming..He himself (Okotie) is he innocent., Abegi Leave Matter for Matthias.." He that has no sin should strike the first stone.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by tempest01(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
cheesy cheesy Lol, after you insulted my person.

I am now the hater, can you see yourself. You cannot not admit your wrongs, you are always right, that's wonderful don't you think.

But that is my Opinion, okay, so i get insulted for my opinion, that's wonderful.

You'll get insulted for a foolish opinion. Keep your opinion to yourself. The man TB Joshua did not care about you or your Chris Okotie till he died.

So what really is biting Chris Okotie? Has any pastor come out to call him out openly for coveting his sheepish members wives?

Do your self a favour and keep foolish opinions to yourself before you attract punishment not meant for you. You can have your doubts, but coming out to castigate someone openly as if your thoughts are fact, and you are all knowing and omega, especially when there is nothing connecting you with the person, is foolish and childish.

If you want to state your observations about his actions, do so, albeit truthfully, and let others have their opinion about him. How dare you conclude that he is not a Christian and occultic? Are you God?

If you have any iota of Christianity and the holy spirit in you, you would have gone in prayer and asked God for forgiveness for the foolish posts you have made since the beginning of this thread to justify a video by your pastor that makes no sense and really should not have been made.

If that video is a sermon, then all of you attending that church need to do some soul searching.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Alright so at least i get to tell others, Tb Joshua is fake, for those who will have understanding. Be at peace.

I dont have drama, obviously you came to the wrong person. All this are empty and are senseless.

tempest01:

You'll get insulted for a foolish opinion. Keep your opinion to yourself. The man TB Joshua did not care about you or your Chris Okotie till he died.

So what really is biting Chris Okotie? Has any pastor come out to call him out openly for coveting his sheepish members wives?

Do your self a favour and keep foolish opinions to yourself before you attract punishment not meant for you. You can have your doubts, but coming out to castigate someone openly as if your thoughts are fact, and you are all knowing and omega, especially when there is nothing connecting you with the person, is foolish and childish.

If you want to state your observations about his actions, do so, albeit truthfully, and let others have their opinion about him. How dare you conclude that he is not a Christian and occultic? Are you God?

If you have any iota of Christianity and the holy spirit in you, you would have gone in prayer and asked God for forgiveness for the foolish posts you have made since the beginning of this thread to justify a video by your pastor that makes no sense and really should not have been made.

If that video is a sermon, then all of you attending that church need to do some soul searching.

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Occulted people who disguise as Christians will not be allowed to destroy other people freely.

I make my stand, and i stand with Okotie, not because I am a fan, but because i believe he is at the right side.

And i make it known, others are against his assertion, I am not, so i did not come on my own okay, to defame JB Joshua, for God sake, be decent.

Did you see me coming on my own to Say TB Joshua is wrong, so why make senseless statement, like a thug

tempest01:

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
God Damnnn . Let d man rest
Its between him and God now
Damnnn
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lolz

SweetDipBenny:
God Damnnn . Let d man rest
Its between him and God now
Damnnn
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
See, i don't care how many of you are ignorant, and believe in that fake Tb Joshua the occultist, okay.

Okotie is right to me, I am not a fan of Okotie, I not following any human being, neither follow crowds. Neither do your insults mean anything to me.

Neither am i a religious slave. You can insult and threaten all you want, but this thread is dedicated to reaffirming that Tb Joshua deceived a lot of people. That's what we are talking about.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Raph82(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
In a poverty stricken economy, sometimes we think somethings are love, especially for the naïve and simple minded (child like individual).

Even in the rich countries of this world, people still donate money to orphanage homes and provide for old & poor people in society and people who do that do it for love. U are not getting it, if u have d whole world as money and don't have love, to see people suffering around u and help them becomes impossible. Not that the man in question can not buy private jet and build one of the mightiest mansions to live in, but he didn't see need for that when people around him need money to feed and survive.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ya you missed the point, its only in Nigeria, where you can rape people and give them money to cover it up, only in this country where you can give people small money and they will sell their future or heads. You missed the context, and yet i am telling you like a child, that you pretend to be.
Raph82:
Even in the rich countries of this world, people still donate money to orphanage homes and provide for old poor people in society. U don't have a point.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by PenpalOso: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Exodora: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
Is only jealousy that will make someone speak ill about others like this .
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
I am not like all all this spiritual acclaimed Christians in Nigeria, i am only about common sense, good reasoning first , and so many things just seem wrong about Tb Joshua, i am glad some are coming out to state it clearly, because if no one says it, these charlatans will keep doing dubious things.

I hope my family will be less religious, so many religious crazy people.

PenpalOso:
After working in his acclaimed “vineyard” for a couple of years during the early 2000’s, I had to flee for the safety of my destiny as wetin eye see heavy mouth to talk.
Never one to stress myself over another man’s ways, but I can authoritatively beat my chest and tell every simple minded follower of Fatai Balogun, that the man was a modafvkn rapey occultist who seasonally harvested souls and destinies for the continuation of his occultists ‘ministry’.
Ostensibly, his demons were not appeased by his 2014 building collapse sacrifice which was intended to give him “more time” in this plane.
I hope he’s getting his ass tortured with flaming rods and pinchers by his demons wherever his tainted soul has sauntered to in this universe.
So many souls man... I’ll be gutted if he somehow manages to get away with it all in the afterlife. cry
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by hahn(m): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
moscobabs:
I will take Okotie serious when he becomes Nigeria President

You also remember that year? grin

After god revealed to him that he would win, TWICE, and he still lost he now has the balls to call someone else a false prophet.

All these Christians sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Its not o, are you a child, that you just simplify it as that, please use your brain, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Exodora:
Is only jealousy that will make someone speak ill about others like this .
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Exodora: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Its not o, are you a child, that you just simplify it as that, please use your brain, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are not you using your brain ?
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
you must be using you brain, how did you know that, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Exodora:

Are not you using your brain ?
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by PenpalOso: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sadly, common sense is an onerous task to the impoverished man. Just like your average Nigerian politician, this man leveraged on/and weaponized poverty as his springboard to success. You ever wonder why his shrine is situated at Ikotun?
SeriouslySense:
I am not like all all this spiritual acclaimed Christians in Nigeria, i am only about common sense, good reasoning first , and so many things just seem wrong about Tb Joshua, i am glad some are coming out to state it clearly, because if no one says it, these charlatans will keep doing dubious things.

I hope my family will be less religious, so many religious crazy people.

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by myami: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
einsteine:

I take it you didn't watch the video and went by the headline. I am no Christian but by criticizing the dead, he preached the gospel. Any serious student of the Bible would have known these things anyway. TB Joshua dabbled heavily in the occult and did not follow the true precepts of Christianity.

Just that due to Okotie's failings and the poverty in Nigeria (which allowed people overrate Joshua's charity), this message would be lost on people.
I happened to watch his teachings on Emmanuel TV a couple of wks ago following his death. And i noticed the following:
He preached heaven
He a faith preacher
He never preached heresy
He did altar call
He preached holiness and righteous living
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
tempest01:

Numbskull.

You're a foolish offspring of a useless parent.
So the only thing you heard in the entire video was Joshua and Emmanuel?
You're such a congenital fool.
Empty braindead idiotic fellow.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by myami: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
To me he is fake, that is for me, for you he is not, i have my own reasons, you have yours so be at peace, i am at peace.

name one genuine man of God in nigeria
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
No i dont know why, and it sad the way they have weaponized poverty in Nigeria, people dont think much.

PenpalOso:
Sadly, common sense is an onerous task to the impoverished man. Just like your average Nigerian politician, this man leveraged on/and weaponized poverty as his springboard to success. You ever wonder why his shrine is situated at Ikotun?
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by LofP(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Pastor... grin grin grin

Please go and marry your next wife.

T.B. Joshua na magician but he married only one wife and was feeding the poor.

If the poor make the mistake of attending your church they will leave depressed.

My brother, please reconsider your calling.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does The Bible Support Abortion? Numbers Chapter 5 / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Ebenezer 2021: Apostle Suleman's 70k Capacity Church Filled Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.