Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) (54399 Views)

FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / "God Is Not A Magician" : A Dubious Cop-out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by asaajuomo1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bukasint:
First of all, the church has no branches. Punch can doer news.
Pastor Chris, If anyone is fake then that person is you. You're jealous of a man who never bothered about anyone or any insult, he was just doing his things, blessing people, praying for people & saving souls. I think you're jealous because he took the shine off you people.
Chris, you said God told you that you will be president of this country & you ended up not scoring upto 5% of the total vote cast. God is not a failure. Something else spoke to you not God.
The bible spoke against divorce, as a man of God you divorced your wife ever since. You that cant manage your home against the dictate of God's words you're calling a man who was with his wife all through his life a devil
I use to watch your live church programme then & I never saw you perform any miracle but you condemning a man that performed miracles as Jesus performed miracles while here on earth.
You drive convoy of exotic cars "Jesus 1, Jeuss 2, Iesus 3..... etc but you condemn a man who was driving around in a Hiace bus despite the fact that he was far richer than you but would rather use those monies to help the poor & needy. Mind you when Jesus was here he rode a donkey once in his life not even a horse. In an era where horse was main way of moving around by the rich
A man who was very humble while you seem proud with Jerry curls.... a man who preached love while while you take upon yourslef the status of God by judging other men of God
You should have taken your time to watch his EMMANUEL TVchannel for a while before you conclude on him. I never liked him too because I beleived he was evil & fake because of what you peole said way back then but I decided to watch his channel so as to find out myslef but I found out he was something else entirely. God sent. Also try & go to YouTube & watch the visions people all over the world saw before & after his death (including muslims). Mind you he even predicted his death n told people that he will tell them in parables when the time comes and which he did on that very last day he passed on when he said "there's time for everything, time to come here & time to go home after sevice" he didn't complete that service when he went in to rest & never came out alive.
Please & please, Kindly do a detailed research on people before judging them so that you will not be judged.
MAY GOD FORGIVE US ALL
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by mindtricks: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Allow TB joshua rest

But you just showed he is still awake na grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
If you say so, but you agree he could have raped the women in his church, even some very young girls, and it could be some blind followers, who are ready to kill for him, may have been used to kill one or more person physically, he could have also used magic to kill people, at least you agree on that. cheesy cheesy

Story...
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
There is a scene i wanted to show you in his synagogue , but i did not save it, it was during a deliverance, what i saw, were women touching their private part as he delivered them, i wanted to confirm it again, the scene just looked weird, and remember, the building collapse, pls can you tell me, what happened to the investigation of the building collapse, what were their findings, people died.

Whatever that happened to the investigation of his collapsed building is left for the state security apparatus to decide.

I want to see the video of the private part saga grin grin cheesy
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by akigbemaru: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
okeyumez:
Okotie is the real devil in the body of christ
he failed in different marriages
failed in politics
failed in music
failed in leadership
failed in attitude
He remains the most useless and satanic gospel preacher not known outside Nigeria
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Snakedoctor1: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Xscape047:
The world is deeper than we know it ..

Let our creator be the judge
Exactly my take
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by ultimateprof: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is nothing but the truth. I could remember in June2019 how this fool https://www.nairaland.com/jyde89 and some other animals on this NL was vomiting trash because they were spiritually blinded towards this evil magician called TB Joshua because he gives different kinds of things to people and by so, they equated him to God. TB Joshua has fake pattern and he pattern after the devil, he is a fake prophet and remember that Rev. Chris Okotie has warned him twenty years ago, but don't worry he is dead now and I will soon remind you guys that Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has also gotten his own warning too many years ago and some other fake pastors and prophets.
TB Joshua has lots of bad records which includes rape, manipulation, fake miracles and lot more, once you're blind, you can't fathom this saying of mine!

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by emmyileri(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
No man of God, I repeat no man of God would stoop so low to be insulting a dead man.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by ayodejisure: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I hate what okotie is doing... Is he God
Mr Hater cool. Deputy God, welldone sir
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by 4X4: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hes just a fraud in jerry curls . A fraud from day one
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by IQvectors: 12:04am On Aug 11, 2021
emmyileri:
No man of God, I repeat no man of God would stoop so low to be insulting a dead man.

EXACTLY!!! Best comment so far.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 1:07am On Aug 11, 2021
SeriouslySense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvNbVaRJOOY

Lmao!
Is that the video grin grin grin
Chai!This woman said nothing compared to many who has made acclaimed video about TB Joshua na, there are even worst productions cheesy
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by themanderon: 3:43am On Aug 11, 2021
No need for all of this. The man is dead. If he did good or bad the righteous God would have given him his reward by now.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by jared007: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Carlmax:
I bet my left liver that 98% of the people commenting on this thread did not watch the video, I don't give a Bleep if TB Joshua was a Wizard or Angel, the video is damn interesting and enlightening and I urge anyone that loves knowledge to watch it.
I swear they didn't watch it. I learnt a lot. Especially the "principle of the last word"

No wonder Muslims like praying last at any event after waiting for Christians to pray first. Christians have been deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by seeme2(f): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
1 hour lecture on a simple man from Akoko, Ondo State who does not even know how to keep proper beards. Na wa o. You just established Joshua was a great man. Nice insight though, I give Okotie a quarter, he is a genius, but not right this time in his overall inferences and conclusion.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by 77star: 1:57am On Aug 16, 2021
ok
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Jyde89: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
ultimateprof:
This is nothing but the truth. I could remember in June2019 how this fool https://www.nairaland.com/jyde89 and some other animals on this NL was vomiting trash because they were spiritually blinded towards this evil magician called TB Joshua because he gives different kinds of things to people and by so, they equated him to God. TB Joshua has fake pattern and he pattern after the devil, he is a fake prophet and remember that Rev. Chris Okotie has warned him twenty years ago, but don't worry he is dead now and I will soon remind you guys that Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has also gotten his own warning too many years ago and some other fake pastors and prophets.
TB Joshua has lots of bad records which includes rape, manipulation, fake miracles and lot more, once you're blind, you can't fathom this saying of mine!
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Jyde89: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
ultimateprof:

You're a bloody fool for this trash you posted here. Again I'll ask you and your miserable ilks who's place in hell has already been ratified to bring out evidence of the aligations leveled against prophet TBJ. So if anyone is gonna accuse TBJ of being a magician it will be a notorious philander like Chris Okotie who can only dream of cleaning TBJ's feet. Don't you ever quote me again if you don't want you and your generarations yet unborn to attract a curse that will take only TBJ to ward off. Idiot.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by ultimateprof: 2:45am On Aug 19, 2021
Jyde89:

You're a bloody fool for this trash you posted here. Again I'll ask you and your miserable ilks who's place in hell has already been ratified to bring out evidence of the aligations leveled against prophet TBJ. So if anyone is gonna accuse TBJ of being a magician it will be a notorious philander like Chris Okotie who can only dream of cleaning TBJ's feet. Don't you ever quote me again if you don't want you and your generarations yet unborn to attract a curse that will take only TBJ to ward off. Idiot.

You're already under curse and there is none that can deliver you and your generations that are yet to follow because you've bite more than you can chow. Watch out as things about you regressed and mind you that I will not reply your ranting anymore because you are a fool that is dew for doom!
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Aganju849: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oyaks very cunny guy, see as he dribbled around the whole matter

Na law he suppose to study...law and spiritual 419 grin
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Jyde89: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2021
ultimateprof:

You're already under curse and there is none that can deliver you and your generations that are yet to follow because you've bite more than you can chow. Watch out as things about you regressed and mind you that I will not reply your ranting anymore because you are a fool that is dew for doom!

"Dew for doom" looool, I guess you're already doomed to know if someone is dew. anyway Again, you and your ilks will rot in the pit of your naivity, spiritual myopia and blind hatred for a man who's legacy you and your generarations unborn can only dream of replicating. And please don't stop on my account, feel free to unleash the latest grammar your night school teacher thought you at my expense, I expect nothing less from a wretched soul like you. I'll be the one to drop the mic here and let you be the faithful minion of the spineless Chris Okotie by quoting me again and again till you give your worthless existence a meaning. Ciao
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by FxMasterz: 5:20pm On Jan 13
He was a satanist.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Iamanoited: 6:17am On Jan 14
ALL POWERS BELONG TO THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION. AND HE IS A JEALOUS GOD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.