Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position (36908 Views)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Development Person / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Analyst/functional / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Business Manager Recruitment - Lagos, Ibadan, Beni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Stephenfabian:

I have no idea concerning that because mine was face to face, and a photographer was already waiting on standby for successful candidates to take their picture. Hopefully you will get another mail for you to forward your cooperate picture

Okay thanks... Keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please, those getting invites, are they people that wrote this past saturday for BDE role? Cause have not received any mail and I sat for the test this past saturday.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
AgamaProf:
Please, those getting invites, are they people that wrote this past saturday for BDE role? Cause have not received any mail and I sat for the test this past saturday.

did you write the test in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Stephenfabian:

did you write the test in Lagos?
No, I wrote in Enugu. What's happening.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
AgamaProf:

No, I wrote in Enugu. What's happening.

since others in Enugu are already getting interview follow up mail via zoom it is either you didn't pass the test or be hopeful they text you before this week runs out
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Stephenfabian:

since others in Enugu are already getting interview follow up mail via zoom it is either you didn't pass the test or be hopeful they text you before this week runs out
Okay, thanks
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Adekunlenews: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2021
Please, is there any new update as regards resumption? Thanks
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2021
Who has been able to do the zoom interview this morning? I was s heduked for 10am, but I can't access the platform yet. I'm still waiting to be let in. It's been thirty minutes of waiting
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2021
zeenaman:
Who has been able to do the zoom interview this morning? I was s heduked for 10am, but I can't access the platform yet. I'm still waiting to be let in. It's been thirty minutes of waiting

Keep waiting... Did mine yesterday
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Keep waiting... Did mine yesterday
Thank you. I was later able to do it. What's likely next?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lagos interview next.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by richy02(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Guys please, I have an issue here, I got an interview for tomorrow for the BDE position with Glo, but can I reschedule for Friday cos I have another interview with gtbank tomorrow too
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Not sure. But you can give it a try

richy02:
Guys please, I have an issue here, I got an interview for tomorrow for the BDE position with Glo, but can I reschedule for Friday cos I have another interview with gtbank tomorrow too
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
zeenaman:

Thank you. I was later able to do it. What's likely next?

Expect a message to send your corporate picture if you succeed.

I'm still waiting and hoping for the best
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by chudom99: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
richy02:
. When did u get the message?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
richy02:
If there's another Glo interview on Friday in your location. You can go for the GT Bank interview and go to the Glo on Friday.... That's what I'll do if it were me

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by richy02(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

If there's another Glo interview on Friday in your location. You can go for the GT Bank interview and go to the Glo on Friday.... That's what I'll do if it were me
That's exactly what I want To do, can anyone please help me confirm if there would be another interview session on Friday in Lagos. Tried rescheduling with Glo but it the message keep bouncing back. Please I need help urgently
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TunarPumppin: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Generaloluseye:
I was told south west is filled up and asked to pick among jigawa, bauchi, portharcourt.....I couldn't make up my mind on time and I was told to go....

Please were you interviewed in Lagos?

I have been scheduled for the interview on Friday in Lagos and any other location outside southwest isn't feasible for me. I don't want to waste my time if southwest slots are already filled up. Please respond �
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TunarPumppin: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
richy02:

That's exactly what I want To do, can anyone please help me confirm if there would be another interview session on Friday in Lagos. Tried rescheduling with Glo but it the message keep bouncing back. Please I need help urgently

Yes there is. I'm scheduled for Friday.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by richy02(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
TunarPumppin:

Yes there is. I'm scheduled for Friday.

Wow, thanks soo much, you don't know how much this response means to me. God bless you
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by richy02(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
chudom99:
. When did u get the message?
This afternoon
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TunarPumppin: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
richy02:

Wow, thanks soo much, you don't know how much this response means to me. God bless you

Amen. You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
TunarPumppin:

Amen. You're welcome.

if you won't like to work outside southwest then there is no need to go for the interview. Southwest was conducted since May and it is filled up

3 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
richy02:

Yes, there is. I'm scheduled for Friday.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TunarPumppin: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Stephenfabian:

if you won't like to work outside southwest then there is no need to go for the interview. Southwest was conducted since May and it is filled up

Noted. Thanks.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
I'm still waiting for Glo to ask me to send my Corporate picture or tell me I wasn't successful .

Omo I dey under strong suspense like this grin
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Expect a message to send your corporate picture if you succeed.

I'm still waiting and hoping for the best
I have sent the picture and provided other information on the day of the test/interview.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2021
zeenaman:

I have sent the picture and provided other information on the day of the test/interview.

on the day you did the test or after the zoom interview?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2021
Stephenfabian:

on the day you did the test or after the zoom interview?
Before the zoom. This is the sequence :
Test, then interview the same day and venue. After the interview, I was given a form to complete and a number to forward my picture to. Three days later, I received a message for a follow-up zoom interview.
Please, does making it to the zoom stage mean one is successfull?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by niphemmy364(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
hi everyone,

Please I took my own aptitude test this past Saturday in Lagos. I'm yet to be schedule for any interview. hope all is well?? :

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
niphemmy364:
hi everyone,

Please I took my own aptitude test this past Saturday in Lagos. I'm yet to be schedule for any interview. hope all is well?? :

For which role?
I also sat for the test and I've got interview invite for BDE tomorrow.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
I'm still waiting for Glo to ask me to send my Corporate picture or tell me I wasn't successful .

Omo I dey under strong suspense like this grin
So I just received a call to send in my picture.

Omo, who knows what next

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Vacancies at Eko hotels / I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" / New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.