Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Things Pimps Know That The Average Men Needs To Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Pimps Know That The Average Men Needs To Know. (767 Views)

Men Needs To Upgrade / Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers / 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Pimps Know That The Average Men Needs To Know. by ZooOga: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Two Yankee Bros discuss how to manage oloshos/ashawos, and high mileage girlfriends with heavy emotional and spiritual baggage.

Important note, dem theorise that a woman's womb is set after her having her first three sexual partners but she can be re-set with care, knowledge, and skill.

A long 2 hr video o but worth the data. This is especially for our renown NL romantic section simps and brokenhearted guys. NL alphas can skip this info. wink

LDA AND WARREN B ( love-vendor GOD ) Things pimps know that the average men needs to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDblTdWx8Ew

1 Like

Re: Things Pimps Know That The Average Men Needs To Know. by ZooOga: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Wow, I just posted about a woman's womb being set to certain men and an NL mod delivers the evidence to the FP.

Of course I don't believe this wife was raped but who really knows

Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court - Crime - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6695613/wife-leaves-husband-live-rapist

(1) (Reply)

Whose Fault Is It When A Man Proposes To You And Does Marry You? / Have You Also Noticed This Issue On Nairaland? / How To Detect Whether Your Partner Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.