Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,290 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) (35981 Views)

LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation / Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) / A Time For Heroes In Nigeria: Archbishop Justin Welby's Article In Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by starpon1: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2021
All I see here is 30 thiefs, African most especially the west and east African have lot of vision less leaders. All they care about is their pocket.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2021
As much as I'd love to see Okonjo Iwela as the president, we've gat to face reality. Nigerians won't vote for a female president. The only way a female President can emerge in Nigeria now is if she's the vice to a male and the male dies.. So being realistic, Osinbajo or Fashola or Moghalu is the man. The rest should goan sleep.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Tinubuadvocate: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2021
grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Great2017: 7:05am On Aug 11, 2021
[url][/url]
Grayoso:

Spare us your attempt at character defamation against Osinbajo. Your motivation is clear because you pretend to be ignorant of the reality all other Nigerians accept and live with to be demaning of Osinbajo what all sane and reasonable folks know he simply cannot deliver.

As an example that ridicules your drivel up there, I can tell you Osinbajo has spoken passionately in favour of State policing and restructuring meaning he would be favourably disposed to implementation both if President.

Now tell us the position of Buhari and his cabal on State policing and restructuring. After doing that, you can then try explaining to Nigerians why Osinbajo is at fault for the inability of the Buhari government to implement State policing and restructuring.

People like you are really annoying because you know the truth yet hate of others must always compromise your thinking and reasoning.

The sad thing is that you actually believe most Nigerians don't know your motivation and what is driving your dedication to politics of hate, pettiness and toxicity.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/insecurity-state-police-is-way-out-osinbajo/amp/

I laugh when you talked about character assassination. In your widest dream, stating the obvious has become character defamation.

Were you on planet Mars in 2015 when Osibanjo and his boss were singing all over the country that they will create millions of jobs within their first few years in office. This is their sixth year, what has really happened to that promise?

How do you expect me to believe that Prof Osibanjo has spoken passionately about State policing and restructuring when this is outrightly betrayed by his deceitful actions?

In 2018 for example, Osibanjo condemned restructuring as being rhetorical and his stand was overwhelmedly applauded by his party members.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/09/apc-backs-osibanjo-on-restructuring/

You should be asking Osibanjo the position of Buhari on State policing and restructuring because he (Osibanjo) has been the one attending debate for his boss.

The evidence before us has shown who the true patriots are.

I hope you will be able to tell us why you had to lie about the intention of Osibanjo about restructuring. Was it motivated by the mere politics of hatred, pettiness and toxicity?
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/09/apc-backs-osibanjo-on-restructuring/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Gandollaar(f): 7:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Why was Tinubu not on the poll?

You guys will achieve nothing with this nonsense poll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by danilmo: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Great2017:

This is the category of people that may have voted in favour of Osibanjo or any other failed politician.

His reason for choosing Prof Osibanjo can never be objective.

I therefore challenge you to tell us how well Osibanjo and his boss have faired in the areas of security, cost of living, employment, human rights, borrowing economy, and fight against corruption.

Regrettably, Nigeria can never move forward with a followership that sacrifices objectivity on the altar sentiments.

Are u in this country at all?? Ok assuming if u're the V.P u mean u would have forced Buhari to accept ur advice

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Gandollaar(f): 7:17am On Aug 11, 2021
ivandragon:
Seems BMC is metamorphosing into OMC...
Naa...OMC is just a tiny dot in a circle led by theraregem1 theraregem okefrancis okefranci and murecool dazzol.
They are going nowhere.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Gandollaar(f): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. See painment. Pretty sure you're IPOBian from Abia State.

Unfortunately for you most Nigerians are not into self-deceit and don't see things as you do.

They understand Nigeria's political reality enough to know the failure of Buhari is his alone. Nothing to do with Osinbajo who cannot do anything unilaterally or without the approval of Buhari and even the most junior member of his ruling cabal.

The effort of you IPOBians to discredit Osinbajo is DOA (dead on arrival). Nigerians love him and he is acceptd by all except you hateful and ethnocentric folks. Osinbajo will be President in 2023 100⁶% if Tinubu cannot/will not contest.
Anyone who disagree with you is IPOB. Most of you running your mouths online are 16yr olds.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Gandollaar(f): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
grin
Your thief was not on the ballot, imagine that!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2021
Gandollaar:
Anyone who disagree with you is IPOB. Most of you running your mouths online are 16yr olds.

Yes because they usually are 99% of the time.
You should tell me, if you even remotely capable of admitting the truth, who the Southerners most virulently opposed to Osinbajo are.

You're IPOBian and you are feverishly against Osinbajo ,as even your post below confirms, so you are inadvertently validating my accusations.

Gandollaar:
Naa...OMC is just a tiny dot in a circle led by theraregem1 theraregem okefrancis okefranci and murecool dazzol.
They are going nowhere.

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Great2017: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2021
danilmo:

Are u in this country at all?? Ok assuming if u're the V.P u mean u would have forced Buhari to accept ur advice
I cannot be part of what I don't believe in. The honorable thing to do is to resign. However, Osibanjo has been the one defending his principal in various debate and fora. How is he not part of it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Great2017: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Gandollaar:
Don't mind him. I have told him my state of origin. Because he is deceitful, he is unable to tell me his.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Gandollaar(f): 7:33am On Aug 11, 2021
Grayoso:

Yes because they usually are 99% of the time.
You should tell me, if you even remotely capable of admitting the truth, who the Southerners most virulently opposed to Osinbajo are.
Which stupid truth?

You hate Igbos and have shown it with all your night and now wants their praise singing for a politician from a failed government?

How you all try to dissociate osunbande from the calamity brought by this failed government is a wonder.

Who was in charge of the economy since the past 7yrs? How's it faring?

You all think leadership is only about wearing starched clothes and faking a smile wherever you go?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Great2017:
[url][/url]
I laugh when you talked about character assassination. In your widest dream, stating the obvious has become character defamation.

Were you in planet Mars in 2015 when Osibanjo and his boss were singing all over the country that they will create millions of jobs within their first few years in office. This is their sixth year, what has really happened to that promise?

How do you expect me to believe that Prof Osibanjo has spoken passionately about State policing and restructuring when this is outrightly betrayed by his deceitful actions?

In 2018 for example, Osibanjo condemned restructuring as being rhetorical and his stand was overwhelmedly applauded by his party members.

You should be asking Osibanjo the position of Buhari on State policing and restructuring because he (Osibanjo) has been the one attending debate for his boss.

The evidence before us has shown who the true patriots are.

I hope you will be able to tell us why you had to lie about the intention of Osibanjo about restructuring. Was it motivated by the mere politics of hatred, pettiness and toxicity?

Lol. You're a joker. I can clearly see I am wasting my time with a 'tool' like you. Nonetheless it is obvious now to everyone that you are not an objective judge of Osinbajo.

You are just jumping shamelessly and disgracefully from pillar to post. Like I said before, you are in the minority. Your politics of hate, enmity and toxicity has never gotten you anywhere and never will. Certainly not in 2023.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/osinbajo-backs-calls-restructuring/amp/

Osinbajo backs calls for restructuring
April 7, 2018

Osinbajo made his support for restructuring known after the Great Nigeria Pastors conference at the Emeritus Prof. Theophilus Ogunlesi Hall, University Teaching Hospital (UCH) Ibadan.

The VP said he agreed with Nigerians saying for things to be better, the country must be restructured. He however said that the restructuring must be clearly defined.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Gandollaar(f): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2021
Great2017:

Don't mind him. I have told him my state of origin. Because he is deceitful, he is unable to tell me his.
It's so easy to blame Ipob for everything wrong in Nigeria.

Osunbande has headed the economic council for the life of this administration, how are Nigerians faring?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Gandollaar(f): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. You're a joker. I can clearly see I am wasting my time with a 'tools like you. Nonetheless it is obvious now to everyone that you are not an objective judge of Osinbajo.

You are just jumping shamelessly and disgracefully from pillar to post. Like I said before, you are in the minority. Your politics of hate, enmity and toxicity has never gotten you anywhere and never will. Certainly not in 2023.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/osinbajo-backs-calls-restructuring/amp/

Osunbande in ACN championed restructuring.

Osunbande in APC wants restructuring clearly defined.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2021
You are still alive. And who is your thief.
Gandollaar:
Your thief was not on the ballot, imagine that!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by danilmo: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Great2017:

I cannot be part of what I don't believe in. The honorable thing to do is to resign. However, Osibanjo has been the one defending his principal in various debate and fora. How is he not part of it?

So wen he resign the problem would be solved Pls don't mention me again..

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 11, 2021
Gandollaar:
Osunbande in ACN championed restructuring.

Osunbande in APC wants restructuring clearly defined.

grin

Lol. Mr.IPOB (because I know you are not female as you pretend) can you tell us who Osunbande is? Is he your neighbour? Your butcher? Who is this Osunbande and how is he/she relevant to discussions here? Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by jahsharon: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
No more elections in Nigeria, get that into your heads.

Freedom Is calling, Embrace freedom today.

Lower Niger must be free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Great2017: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Grayoso:

Can you read at all or do you even have sound general intellect?

As one example, how do you want to judge Osinbajo a failure over Nigeria's security challenges when he passionately backs State policing, as all progressive-minded Nigerians do, yet his boss with the real power to implement it, i.e Buhari, is not interested in the option?
Osinbajo views restructuring a veritable means of boosting economic productivity and competitiveness.[b] Yet Buhari, with the real executive power to deliver, has openly mocked restructuring.

Which sensible Nigerian, if not 'tools' driven by hate, would want to rope Osinbajo into Buhari's failure when it is clear they have very different and divergent views [b]with only one possessing the power to be able to get his way to the glory or stagnation of Nigeria?

When you can judge Osinbajo this unfairly, knowing his views and knowing he has no power to implement them, then there is no doubt hate drives your outlook and lack of objectivity.

It is like unreasonably blaming a 12 year old for not being able to vote for 'change' when the law does not allow children to vote and that particular child has told you he would vote for change if he could.

Osinbajo has done and said enough to make it crystal clear to objective Nigerians he would do things very differently if President and possessing the power to drive change. Continue pretending not to know that. Good thing is that most Nigerians are more sensible and reasonable than you.

You are in the minority and your mention of Tinubu just shows your real ethnic bias "bini man from Edo State".
In 2018, Osibanjo mocked restructuring while being applauded by his party faithful.

I only responded to someone who felt Nigeria was all about Osibanjo and Tinubu presidency. Is Nigeria not bigger than Osibanjo and Tinubu including you and me? So, where is the ethnic colouration?

It is now Buhari's failure. The blame is not of the man who has been jumping from one debate to another defending his boss and sharing TraderMoni. What a 'sophisticated' way of reasoning?

Prof Osibanjo cannot be exempted. If he has any shame, he should have resigned from this inept government long ago to justify his stand.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Gandollaar(f): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. Mr.IPOB (because I know you are not female as you pretend) can you tell us who Osunbande is? Is he your neighbour? Your butcher? Who is this Osunbande and how is he/she relevant to discussions here? Mumu.
Osunbande is my amiable VP. It means nothing, I just prefer that to his real name. Me and buhari must be the only two that call him that. grin

And you are so sure I'm a Mr grin

Omode Ara re grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Gandollaar:
Which stupid truth?

You hate Igbos and have shown it with all your night
and now wants their praise singing for a politician from a failed government?

How you all try to dissociate osunbande from the calamity brought by this failed government is a wonder.

Who was in charge of the economy since the past 7yrs? How's it faring?

You all think leadership is only about wearing starched clothes and faking a smile wherever you go?

Lol. Check out this clown. Why would I want Igbo support for Osinbajo when I know you guys are only able to play politics of hate, enmity and toxicity?

When have you guys ever voted for the best candidate for the job? In every election, most Igbos will always obey a need to vote in favour of primordial and hateful sentiments rather than pragmatically support the best hand hands available.

I am merely pointing out that no one expects you Igbos to support Osinbajo's candidacy. You would rather support and praise the candidacy of the political founder of Boko Haram, i.e Ali Modu Sheriff, if he is running against Osinbajo in 2023.

That is how emotionally toxic and ethnocentrically hateful you IPOBians are. You will never be found supporting what is best for the majority. Only what satisfies your desire for politics of ethno-religious hate and vindictiveness against others.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Gandollaar(f): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. Check out this clown. Why would I want Igbo support for Osinbajo when I know you guys are only able to play politics of hate, enmity and toxicity?

When have you guys ever voted for the best candidate for the job? In every election, most Igbos will always obey a need to vote in favour of primordial and hateful sentiments rather than pragmatically support the best hand hands available.

I am merely pointing out that no one expects you Igbos to support Osinbajo's candidacy. You would rather support and praise the candidacy of the political founder of Boko Haram, i.e Ali Modu Sheriff, if he is running against Osinbajo in 2023.

That is how emotionally toxic and ethnocentrically hateful you IPOBians are. You will never be found supporting what is best for the majority. Only what satisfies your desire for politics of ethno-religious hate and vindictiveness against others.
I didn't read ooo

As soon as I saw the length of the mass Rubbish...

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Great2017: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2021
danilmo:

So wen he resign the problem would be solved Pls don't mention me again..
When you promise to solve a problem and you are unable to, the right thing to do is to leave the scene. Our politicians don't have shame including Osibanjo. They would rather die than to leave.

Who mentioned you? Go back to our conversation, then, you would know who mentioned whom.

Please don't mention me again if you cannot engage in a constructive debate.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Prolificgiant(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Yemi oshibajo is very OK for that position, we need a more energetic leader.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by SarakiBukola: 8:17am On Aug 11, 2021
I take ONLINE polls with a pinch of salt...

Especially when it involves Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 8:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Great2017:
How on earth can Prof. Osibanjo who is part of the most deceptive and worst government in the history of Nigeria be leading in a presidential poll?

This poll must therefore lack all sense of objectivity with no clear metrics of assessment and voting.

It may equally have been opened to a handful number of participants who are already biased.

It is only under these skewed conditions Osibanjo or any other failed politician can soar high.

How many people dey read ThisDay?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by LokoH(m): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2021
2023: Sani Yerima is my candidate
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by SmartPolician: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2021
The only southern politician who can put these northerners where they belong is Chibuike Amaechi. Osinbajo, though smart, is a weakling and is likely to be another Jonathan.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2021
Joylove2324:
Joy the spacebooker you are on front page oya modify your full stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tunde Braimoh Is Dead / 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay / Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.