Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) (35988 Views)

LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation / Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) / A Time For Heroes In Nigeria: Archbishop Justin Welby's Article In Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2021
maisams01:
you seem objective Sir but can you tell us how the economy have faired in his time as the head of the economic team?
You have asked a serious question. But what I will say is that most of his works were to be approved by the president, and many weren't The VP is powerless in the constitution. The position is a zombie position. Just waiting for the president to die and he takes over grin. And if that doesnt happen, goodluck to him. Look at Atiku. When OBJ empowered him, he felt too big cos he was the one in charge of privatization and was making huge money. But when OBJ relegated him, OBJ even kept him as the VP and said nothing so that he could win the second term. After he won second term, he didnt bother to sack him, he just sidelined him cos he knows that would render him powerless. If he had sacked him, the whole north would have followed Aiku making him more powerful. He remained the VP and went into oblivion gradually. Its affecting him till date cos he was to be the next after OBJ. He will never be the president of Nigeria.

So, late Abba Kyari tossed away all the plans of the VP. He has just started again after that one died. And talking about doing what is not obsolete, the VP knows that technology is the future it is why one of his focus is in the area. He is really working with Jide Sanwo Olu, the governor of Lagos. Those in tech know this. Nigeria is one of the biggest (if not the buggest) in Africa. Twitter ban, and other na.sty policies of his boss are undermining the work of the V.P. You can see how the man even quickly talked to the CBN governor after banning crypto currency. See, Buhari knows nothing. He is with an empty brain. Osinbajo has learned to not outshine him, he waited for the crypto ban aggression to die down, and proposed creating Nigerian own crypto. Cos he knows that is the way forward. You cannot kill the likes of Paystack and Flutterwave. Buhari and his men dont get these things.

I am sure he is waiting for the right time to tackle Twitter ban. It is only political reasons Ghana was chosen as the African base of Twitter. They are still coming to Nigeria. I keep telling everyone. Dem no born dem well. Let us just allow this dullard carry himself away from Aso Rock in 2023. GOD allowed him there to show our weaknesses. Buhari is the worst that has happened to Nigeria. The same happened in 1983 to 85. For IBB to have mouth and talk recently...you should know Buhari is a failure. That IBB should be in jail.

The VP must not outshine his master. However, the economic is moved towards digital. Part of his effort is why NIN (digital registration of Nigerians) is successful. I dont have any worry about Pantami the communication minister having any evil agenda cos he is under the VP. Else, that Pantami might even sell our data to the terrorists just like people are saying. grin

Go and read about Osibabjo's effort in digitalizing our system and economic. Also read about his plans with silicon Valley.

Bros, he is preparing for the future. This is why I wish he becomes our president. While the president is after Dangote refinery, and even the petroleum minister announced discovery of huge amount of gas in Nigeria also the construction of railway to Niger so we can tap into the crude oil discovered there means Buhari and his rogues are after obsolete stuff. That's their focus. But the VP is focused on digitalizing our economy which is the future. You cannot really see his effort coming out now cos his boss is a dul.lard.

Malami that disrespected Osinbajo knows the VP is right. Malami allowed the agenda of the cabals to cloud his judgment by making the Buni team move ahead when they know it is a faulty foundation which must be addressed fast. They by all means want their own person there. Take note, not necessarily a northern president. But they just want Osinbajo out. This is what you all dont understand. It's not even Tinubu. Tinubu (Jagaban) is not their real headache. This is what many of you guys dont realise. Osinbajo is the real target. And I pray they don't assassinate the man. But when the man put law on paper, Malami went back and he had to quickly deny disrespecting the VP. Both are senior Advocates oooo, but Osinbajo seniors Malami with God gifted brain. Baba is a lawyer, but look at how he has blended into trade, commerce, economics, and even technology. O boy, that is the man we need. He is the president we need. He can even play the dirty and iron game when he has power. He has proved it once. Ngozi Iweala cannot play politics. This is where Osinbajo seniors her. This was why Dasuki tricked Ngozi and got those billions using security as an excuse. You cannot deceive Osinbajo with such. Never! Baba solid kampe.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Ovamboland(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2021
maisams01:
actually I can see you are hell bent on defending Osinbajo, well good luck sir

Except you can find any false information in my write up
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by visit0r: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Where is zulum on that list

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by maisams01(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2021
Ovamboland:

Except you can find any false information in my write up
well you already called me a hater, that's enough we can always have different opinions but I wished it never reached to the point of name calling. Thank you and have a blessed day
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Okwyjesus(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2021
chiiraq802:
Osinbajo might try. but that northern cabal will useless him and turn him to presidential house boy.

The only Politician i can vote for is Akeredolu whether under APshit or any party. aside him... other candidates can goan stand on express road let Dangote trailer kill them.

Akerodolu is a man. He will have my vote anytime.

As for Osibanjo, he can take the lead once he is in the driving seat. It won't be bad to vote him.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Ventura1: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2021
ThisDay did not conduct any poll, they only work on IBB's description of who the next President as should be.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Omookunnimi(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=Great2017 post=104651312]How on earth can Prof. Osibanjo who is part of the most deceptive and worst government in the history of Nigeria be leading in a presidential poll?

This poll must therefore lack all sense of objectivity with no clear metrics of assessment and voting.

It may equally have been opened to a handful number of participants who are already biased.

It is only under these skewed conditions Osibanjo or any other failed politician can soar high.

What most of us don't know is that The VP does not have executive power to do anything unlike the president. Am sue there is clear limited power he has under the constitution. Aside tell me who among the Nigeria politician that has not failed us? To me position Osibanjo for the job in 2023 will be the best for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by kayuseful: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2021
maisams01:
If he thinks he isn't valued enough he should speak up or resign. That is what men of principle do
And that's why "men of principle" are lamenting bitterly today because they have all left The government to illiterateS. Now illiterates tell them how they must run their business and may crumble their businesses and end their lives if they so desire.

You can't keep complaining gov is bad when y'all that are good have called it quit

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by adelaja70(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2021
Grayoso:

Can you read at all or do you even have sound general intellect?

As one example, how do you want to judge Osinbajo a failure over Nigeria's security challenges when he passionately backs State policing, as all progressive-minded Nigerians do, yet his boss with the real power to implement it, i.e Buhari, is not interested in the option?

Osinbajo views restructuring a veritable means of boosting economic productivity and competitiveness. Yet Buhari, with the real executive power to deliver, has openly mocked restructuring.

Which sensible Nigerian, if not 'tools' driven by hate, would want to rope Osinbajo into Buhari's failure when it is clear they have very different and divergent views with only one possessing the power to be able to get his way to the glory or stagnation of Nigeria?

When you can judge Osinbajo this unfairly, knowing his views and knowing he has no power to implement them, then there is no doubt hate drives your outlook and lack of objectivity.

It is like unreasonably blaming a 12 year old for not being able to vote for 'change' when the law does not allow children to vote and that particular child has told you he would vote for change if he could.

Osinbajo has done and said enough to make it crystal clear to objective Nigerians he would do things very differently if President and possessing the power to drive change. Continue pretending not to know that. Good thing is that most Nigerians are more sensible and reasonable than you.

You are in the minority and your mention of Tinubu just shows your real ethnic bias "bini man from Edo State".
MY brother, kindly ignore that miscreant...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by comrChris(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. See painment. Pretty sure you're IPOBian from Abia State.

Unfortunately for you most Nigerians are not into self-deceit and don't see things as you do.

They understand Nigeria's political reality enough to know the failure of Buhari is his alone. Nothing to do with Osinbajo who cannot do anything unilaterally or without the approval of Buhari and even the most junior member of his ruling cabal.

The effort of you IPOBians to discredit Osinbajo is DOA (dead on arrival). Nigerians love him and he is acceptd by all except you hateful and ethnocentric folks. Osinbajo will be President in 2023 100⁶% if Tinubu cannot/will not contest.
Your mouth is running too fast and your ego will cost the south west this presidency.
You're exactly what you call the Igbos, you and your people have continued to rub it on the face of Igbo's that they can not produce the president and the same time calling them names for not supporting your choice, isn't that madness.
Some times I wonder what you people take yourselves as, as in what the hell do you think you are? A born to rule and others born to support you? You accuse Igbo's of not building bridges but you're doing the same, you people are the worst set of people I have seen.
Continue to take the 5% words of Buhari serious, 2023 isn't far. Meanwhile PDP is also waiting to see the choice of APC, until all the flag bearers of these parties are known, we will continue to ignore you peoples foolhardy.

I don't hate Osibanjo, I'm a Redeem member but an attempt to exclude him from the blame of this evil government will I not succumb to

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by comrChris(m): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2021
A list that has Fayemi, El rufai, Silva and does not have Dave Umahi, Zulum should be taken as joke

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by middlebelter(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Prof Yemi Osinbajo Yes, APC NO! NO!! NO!!!

I am against APC and GMB, simple.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by kayuseful: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You have asked a serious questions. But what I will say is that most of his works were to be approved by the president, and many weren't The VP is powerless in the constitution. The position is a zombie position. Just waiting for the president to die and he takes over grin. And if that doesnt happen, goodluck to him. Look at Atiku. When OBJ empowered him, he felt too big cos he was the one in charge of privatization and was making huge money. But when OBJ relegated him, OBJ even kept him as the VP and said nothing so that he could win the second term. After he won second term, he didnt bother to sack him, he just sidelined him cos he knows that would render him powerless. If he had sacked him, the whole north would have followed Aiku making him more powerful. He remained the VP and went into oblivion gradually. Its affecting him till date cos he was to be the next after OBJ. He will never be the president of Nigeria.

So, late Abba Kyari tossed away all the plans of the VP. He has just started again after that one died. And talking about doing what is not obsolete, the VP knows that technology is the future it is why one of his focus is in the area. He is really working with Jide Sanwo Olu, the governor of Lagos. Those in tech knows this. Nigeria is one of the biggest (if not the buggest) in Africa. Twitter ban, and other na.sty policies of his boss are undermining the work of the V.P. You can see how the man even quickly talked to the CBN governor after banning crypto currency. See, Buhari knows nothing. He is with an empty brain. Osinbajo has learned to not outshine him, he waited for the crypto ban aggression to die down, and proposed creating Nigerian own crypto. Cos he knows that is the way forward. You cannot kill the likes of Paystack and Flutterwave. Buhari and his men dont get these things.

I am sure he is waiting for the right time to tackle Twitter ban. It is only political reasons Ghana was chosen as the African base of Twitter. They are still coming to Nigeria. I keep telling everyone. Dem no born dem well. Let us just allow this dullard carry himself away from Aso Rock in 2023. GOD allowed him there to show our weaknesses. Buhari is the worst that has happened to Nigeria. The same happened in 1983 to 85. For IBB to have mouth and talk recently...you should know Buhari is a failure. That IBB should be in jail.

The VP must not outshine his master. However, the economic is moved towards digital. Part of his effort is why NIN (digital registration of Nigerians) is successful. I dont have any worry about Pantami the communication minister having any evil agenda cos he is under the VP. Else, that Pantami might even sell our data to the terrorists just like people are saying. grin

Go and read about Osibabjo's effort in digitalizing our system and economic. Also read about his plans with silicon Valley.

Bros, he is preparing for the future. This is why I wish he becomes our president. While the president is after Dangote refinery, and even the petroleum minister announced discovery of huge amount of gas in Nigeria also the construction of railway to Niger so we can tap into the crude oil discovered there means Buhari and his rogues are after obsolete stuff. That's their focus. But the VP is focused on digital economy which is the future. You cannot really see his effort coming out now cos his boss is a dul.lard.

Malami that disrespected Osinbajo knows the VP is right. Malami allowed the agenda of the cabals to cloud his judgment by making the Buni team move ahead when they know it is a faulty foundation which must be addressed fast. They by all means want their own person there. Take note, not necessarily a northern president. But they just want Osinbajo out. This is what you all dont understand. It's not even Tinubu. Tinubu (Jagaban) is not their real headache. This is what many of you guys dont realise. Osinbajo is the real target. And I pray they don't assassinate the man. But when the man put law on paper, Malami went back and he had to quickly deny disrespecting the VP. Both are senior Advocates oooo, but Osinbajo seniors Malami with God gifted brain. Baba is a lawyer, but look at how he has blended into trade, commerce, economics, and even technology. O boy, that is the man we need. He is the president we need. He can even play the dirty and iron game when he has power. He has proved it once. Ngozi Iweala cannot play politics. This is where Osinbajo seniors her. This was why Dasuki tricked Ngozi and got those billions using security as an excuse. You cannot deceive Osinbajo with such. Never! Baba solid kampe.

Thanks for your patience in highlighting these things. The Nigeria of our dreams will come and no cabal will stop it

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by comrChris(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2021
I'm still wondering how Osibanjo is better than Peter Obi. Is it because he the vice president?
If being the vice president qualifies one to be the president then, Atiku has not been treated well.
Osibanjo has not led any state but Peter Obi has and his records are there for people to see.
Aside being attorney general of Lagos and VP, what other qualification does he have over Peter Obi?
Sentimental is our greatest undoing in this part of the world.

Imagine having a list that contains Fayemi, El-rufai, Okowa,Silva and Dave Umahi,Zulum did not make the list with their outstanding performance in their various states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by kayuseful: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Akerodolu is a man. He will have my vote anytime.

As for Osibanjo, he can take the lead once he is in the driving seat. It won't be bad to vote him.
grin ;DI laff in Hong Kong.
Any man who lives in ondo state will laugh at you hailing Aketi for president.
Aketi is loved by you because he's vocal against bubu, nothing more. In governance, he is poor. Ask any ondo person.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by defcon4: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Great2017:
How on earth can Prof. Osibanjo who is part of the most deceptive and worst government in the history of Nigeria be leading in a presidential poll?

This poll must therefore lack all sense of objectivity with no clear metrics of assessment and voting.

It may equally have been opened to a handful number of participants who are already biased.

It is only under these skewed conditions Osibanjo or any other failed politician can soar high.

How can a diamond bebpartbof the dirt in the earth?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
No more elections in Nigeria, get that into your heads.

Freedom Is calling, Embrace freedom today.

We hear more than this in 2019...

Not surprised anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2021
Does he have the clout to act without looking at the cabals?

Or we simply want another Jonathan kinda who would remain a puppet to cabals and be complaining to the masses?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2021
[[s]quote author=EndNigeriaNoow post=104650505]No more elections in Nigeria, get that into your heads.

Freedom Is calling, Embrace freedom today. [/quote][/s]

May be in yeboo evil land of Biafuro. But in Nigeria, there will be elections come.2023.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by nonut: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2021
Grayoso:

Unfortunately for you most Nigerians are not into self-deceit and don't see things as you do.

They understand Nigeria's political reality enough to know the failure of Buhari is his alone. Nothing to do with Osinbajo who cannot do anything unilaterally or without the approval of Buhari and even the most junior member of his ruling cabal.

The effort of you IPOBians to discredit Osinbajo is DOA (dead on arrival). Nigerians love him and he is acceptd by all except you hateful and ethnocentric folks. Osinbajo will be President in 2023 100⁶% if Tinubu cannot/will not contest.
Remember you guys said Atiku was part of the rot during Obasanjo's regime?
How come you guys exempted Osinbajo from the rot of this one?
Or is there something you're not telling us?
What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.
Whoever thinks Osinbajo will do well after being a part of this rotten and corrupt government for 8 years, needs his/her head examined.
South West is about to make the same mistake they made in 2015.
Na all of us go suffer am las las.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:

grin

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2021
comrChris:
Your mouth is running too fast and your ego will cost the south west this presidency.
You're exactly what you call the Igbos, you and your people have continued to rub it on the face of Igbo's that they can not produce the president and the same time calling them names for not supporting your choice, isn't that madness.
Some times I wonder what you people take yourselves as, as in what the hell do you think you are?
A born to rule and others born to support you? You accuse Igbo's of not building bridges but you're doing the same, you people are the worst set of people I have seen.
Continue to take the 5% words of Buhari serious, 2023 isn't far. Meanwhile PDP is also waiting to see the choice of APC, until all the flag bearers of these parties are known, we will continue to ignore you peoples foolhardy.

I don't hate Osibanjo, I'm a Redeem member but an attempt to exclude him from the blame of this evil government will I not succumb to

Bro, no disrespect, but you are a joker. Do you live in the adult world where we all have to accept the reality of how you reap what you sow in life and that actions have consequences good or bad?

Igbos , despite warnings imploring them to be sensible and reasonable, dedicated themselves to playing politics of enmity, toxicity and hatred. They rejected APC outrightly in 2014 and made it openly clear that Igbos ,as a people, wanted nothing to do with the "Boko Haram" Party.

Yorubas ,on the other hand, built bridges to be where they are today to the extent they are the main Southern ethnic group in consideration to produce the President in 2023 ala the concept of reaping what you sow.

If you had any sense you would be thinking of how to get your people to understand the concept of embracing pragmatic mainstream political practices instead of seeing any "born to rule" connotations in my talk here.

You cannot keep showing faith in APGA-style 'local champion' politics of hate to then be demanding to lead Nigeria. You cannot use political platforms to demand Igbos not to vote "Yoruba Party", as Obi and Akunyili did against Ngige, to then crawl like reptiles to the stage to ask for the support of all Nigerians to give you the Presidency.

I am speaking no different to many normal human beings who persevered and worked hard/dedicatedly in expectation of reaping the meritorious rewards of their effort even as the concept may be alien to you Igbos because you will always prefer to fight and alienate others 24/7 to then expect them to allow you reap where you have not sown at the last hour.

Dedicate yourselves to doing the right things by others for once in your lives and stop childishly misbehaving to then act as if anyone owes you anything.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by onuman: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2021
murecool:
Osinbajo fits description of an ideal Nigerian President

As conversations around who emerges Nigeria’s next president in 2023 gradually takes centre stage, pundits and analysts are positioning Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, ahead of other eminent Nigerians listed in a poll published by ThisDay newspaper on July 9, 2021.

The poll followed an interview of former Head of State, General Ibrahim Babangida conducted by Arise TV on who should be Nigeria’s president in 2023.

Aside educational qualification, Babagida cited age and experience as important determinants for selecting Buhari’s successor in 2023, stating categorically that an energetic individual in his 60s should be considered by Nigerians for the job.

The poll published by ThisDay on Monday listed eminent Nigerians, leading with Prof. Osinbajo as qualified persons to occupy the top position.

Others listed include, President of African Development Bank, Dr Akinwunmi Adesina; former CBN governor, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo; current CBN governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele; UN Deputy Secretary General, Mrs Amina Mohammed; former CBN deputy governor, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu; WTO DG, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala; former Anambra State governor, Mr Peter Obi, and Ekiti State governor, Mr Kayode Fayemi, among 22 others.

Building their analysis on the criteria established by former military leader on the Arise News Channel on Monday night, former Chairman of the Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC), Dr Sam Amadi, said Prof. Osinbajo is eminently qualified above the other 30 personalities listed in the ThisDay report.

According to him, “in normal situations, there should be a line of succession. Prof. Osinbajo has the quality, and maybe what he needs to build more is the courage because Nigeria needs somebody who can speak up and intervene more often in crisis facing the people.

“He is a good candidate and ought to be the number one contender for that position.”

Dr Amadi acknowledged the fact that Prof. Osinbajo possesses some of the criteria outlined by IBB in an earlier interview conducted by Arise TV. He said other candidates will face stiff challenges.

In the same vein, Arise News analyst, Mr Mahmud Jega agreed that the current Vice President has all the credentials to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023, noting that “Anybody who has been Vice President for 8 years should be a frontline candidate.”

“Beyond this, Osinbajo is extremely capable technocratically to lead this country in 2023. He has all the qualities and is naturally in the lead ahead of the others.”

Jega also said Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has a strong international background but weak grassroot connection, noting that the perception of her management of the economy will also count against her if she were to run for the presidency.

IBB had hinted at the qualities majority of Nigerians should consider in their choice of the next President. He suggested that individuals in their 60s should be the focus of Nigerians as potential presidential candidate in 2023.

Further, IBB said such persons should have deep knowledge of the economy, must have contacts across the nation and must have been traversing the geo-political zones, marketing their acceptability and capacity.

Compared to the other candidates listed in the ThisDay report, Osinbajo is the most eligible to take over from Buhari in 2023. Aside being a Christian of the Pentecostal denomination from the Southwest and in his 60s, the VP can conveniently combine both politics and the economy as he has done previously when Buahri was away on medical vacation.

Regardless of his political base, it is also unarguable that he might have learnt on the job, and his understanding of the nation’s economy is not in doubt.

A point both Amadi, Jega and even IBB have alluded to is the VP’s experience working as PMB’s deputy for 8 years. For the sake of continuity, according to the ThisDay poll, “no one can sell the programmes of the APC administration better or able to sustain the programmes of the regime, better than Osinbajo.”

In the course of discharging his responsibilities, the VP has over the years interacted with Nigerians in the grassroots in ways unprecedented in the history of the country.

https://www.legit.ng/1428723-2023-osinbajo-leads-30-other-presidential-hopefuls-in-latest-poll.html

How many times will a Yoruba be president before an Igbo?

A country with a policy of one of its three major ethnic groups can’t be president is already doomed.

No going back on Biafra.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Emmy000seun(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2021
I hope too oo, but I wish it's ;Dnot the normal online freedom..
EndNigeriaNoow:

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by onuman: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

BEERFRAUD!

PARASITEE �
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Johel(m): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Ovamboland:

The only thing Donald Duke is known for is Tinapa resort, where is it today? It did not even take off adequately in his time.

FYI under Donald Duke,cross rivers was know as small London...even Lagos wasn't given such a name....stop being foolishly bias and sentimental,he's young,educated,has good profile,no corruption cases on his name,he is a thorough Democrat,youthful,lives a quiet life,doesn't carry party on his head but he must belong somewhere,he's handsome also,not a dictator nor a tyrant...what more can u use to disqualify him??..your type will keep rooting for fools like Tinubu, Atiku, pastorprenuer osibanjo....Your mumu never do!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Iyasaburi: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2021
okefranci:
Among those listed candidates Osinbajo takes the lead

But he is a stooge of we all knows who
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2021
Great2017:
How on earth can Prof. Osibanjo who is part of the most deceptive and worst government in the history of Nigeria be leading in a presidential poll?

Babu till 3023grin

StarBoy till 4023grin

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by htdot: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2021
Minjim:

And the East is the host?
I m not from the east but you guys are vile.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by caracas: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Grayoso:

Let's see how a Yoruba will be president after buhari.Na only two years remain
It's either Biafra, an Igbo president or the North continues to rule us till afonjas get sense
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2021
onuman:

How many times will a Yoruba be president before an Igbo?

A country with a policy of one of its three major ethnic groups can’t be president is already doomed.

No going back on Biafra.

Af this stage, I would encourage Igbos to go for Biafra or bust because, by your own openly myopic and hateful actions, you have rendered yourselves totally unworthy of the electoral trust and partnership of other Nigerians.

When very conservative Northern elders can begin saying today that Buhari should grant referendum so Igbos can go with their wahala, then where do you think the votes will come from to make an Igbo President?

Must the entire South suffer for the inability of Igbos to build bridges and be reasonable or pragmatic? When will you people ever grow mature enough to accept that actions have consequences and that no one should expect to reap where they have not sown?

Even if you have not had the Presidency for 20 million years then so what? How is that the problem of the Yorubas and why should we let that affect our ambitions given that you Igbos , by your own hands and actions, schemed yourselves out of reckoning to the extent you are unelectable today for the top job in Nigeria?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) by bareal(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2021
danilmo:

Are u in this country at all?? Ok assuming if u're the V.P u mean u would have forced Buhari to accept ur advice

I would resign and do something meaningful with my life. I hate deceit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG / 2023: Peter Obi Listening And Viewing Center In The North (Video) / Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.