Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4622458 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (6205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2011
hannie:

story story . . .

STORY!!!

Bojan was clearly disillusioned with himself and Pep didnt help matters . . .if Pep really wanted or cared as much he should have talked some confidence back into Bojan, as he had/has options he couldnt be bothered . . .one wonders what big deal there is to Bojan leaving when he is not the biggest player to have left Barca in recent times, u shape up or u get shipped out!!!

Imagine family and friends talked him into talking with his coach? yet he couldnt find the right words? na wao!!!  grin the gut suppose take alomo face Pep,if hin yarn rubbish make e whoze am durry slap come talk for conc Hausa. . .shege banza! u wan sfoil mai karia so?  grin

This boy is just 19, and he had so many injuries last season. In fact, there were two games he played straight out of injury, only to pick up a knock in both games. Sevilla away, and Deportivo La Coruna at home in particular. He was just returning from injury, and he ended up picking up injuries and getting subbed in both games.

Same as Jeffren, who spent much of last season sidelined. He and Bojan both got games in all competitions, but unfortunately injuries put paid to any more playing time. These publications like to twist things, like there was some sort of confrontation with Pep. I doubt very much that was the case. It is better for both of them that they go to develop their careers elsewhere. Even Maradon never hit his high note with Barca, but with Napoli.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2011
Exactly! Bojan was unlucky with injuries and could hardly get a run of games. When he did get games, he was short of confidence.
When it seemed as if he had banished his demons and scored in back to back games, he got injured again!
His main grouse with Pep was that he didn't come on in the CL final and instead, Pep brought on Afellay but then Afellay earned it with that assist against Madrid in the s/final.
Barca have high hopes on Bojan. He's one of the best players to come out of La Masia in recent times. He scored over 900 goals playing for Barca's youth sides.
Anyway, Bojan isn't gone yet. . .There's a clause in his contract that mandates us to get him back for €13m in 2013 unless Roma pay up €28m.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
I do not like Bojan. They can strike out the buy back option. He can stay on!

We 'll hope to have a great game against Vikoria Plzen with zero injuries.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dastan(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2011
We were very wasteful. We could have scored 50 goals. . . Messi hit the post on a couple of occasions and Pedro missed an open goal.
I almost fainted when I saw that tackle on Messi. Thank goodness he's fine.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dastan(m): 1:02am On Oct 22, 2011
We lost 4-2 to Marseille in the nextgen series; our first loss in the competition. OM came from two goals down to beat us.

Jean Marie Dongou and Ernesto Cornejo scored our goals. Dongou also saw red in this one. He's now the competitions top scorer.

Dongou is one lad to watch out for. He is 16 and currently plays in the Juvenile A team. This guy is a beast in the making.
He's very fast, got great technique and a very good finisher. He's gonna be one of the biggest talents to come out of La Masia.

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZtmttoCdnw[/flash]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2011
Sevilla tonight. Our 3 points musnt pass us by. Messi to do the major damage as usual.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2011
Sevilla go hear am 2nite . . .Fab4 is Back! cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2011
Khanye, Eyo, where una run go sef?
Sevilla are unbeaten in the league this season and boast an excellent defensive record. Their strength comes from the wings where they've got Navas and Perotti who are very capable of running any defence ragged. They are also solid in the middle with Medel and Rakitic/Trochowski. Negredo is injured and out of this one and they'll likely play Kanoute up front with del Moral playing off him.
My preferred line-up:
Valdes
Alves, Puyol, Abidal, Adriano;
Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta;
Pedro, Messi, Villa.

I'd have gone for a 3-4-3 formation because Sevilla are solid in the middle but then a 3 man defence would be severely exposed by Sevilla's excellent wing play. We all saw how we were exposed at the back when we played a 3 man defence against Valencia. Jeremy Mathieu, Jordi Alba and Pablo Hernandez kept terrorising us from the flanks.
Playing with 3 at the back is very dangerous when you are dealing with wingers with a lot of guile.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2011
Pep has gone for a 3 man defence and we are being opened up by Sevilla right now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2011
Adriano now at LB. We're back to 4-3-3.
Sevilla defending excellently which is just a euphemism for 'parking the bus'.
Javi Varas is very good. Best GK in La Liga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2011
Speechless
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hannie: 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2011
I almost fainted when the goalie stopped Messi's spotkick.  cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hannie: 12:02am On Oct 23, 2011
u for just hang urself grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2011
imagine if Big Boy Negredo was playing.

una for hear wen.
Mcleo007:

I almost fainted when the goalie stopped Messi's spotkick. cry
you were not alone. Messi and Guardiola almost died too. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
We know how to make up for dropped points. There's a certain fixture known as El Classico.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hannie: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
medjai:

We know how to make up for dropped points. There's a certain fixture knows as El Classico.

FROM SPEECHLESS TO SPEECHFUL grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 6:46am On Oct 24, 2011
Barca B won away at Alloycano 4-1. Second win of the season and their first in 6 games.
JDS, Carmona, Rafinha and Tello got on the scoresheet. Rafinha has now scored 5 goals this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2011
I am always glad everytime Madrid is ahead of Barca with a point,its a good sign that we are gonna retain the laliga title.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2011
Granada vs Barcelona match time pls
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2011
It is 7pm nigeria time.

I hope we get it right this time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
We drew with Sevilla because:

1. The midfielders weren't shooting from outside the box.
2. The wing-backs didn't put in good crosses.
3. Villa & Pedro kept trying to pass to Messi even when they were in better positions to score.
4. Messi was trying to do it all by himself

I think Pep has learnt from these mistakes and the play so far today looks better. Also, I'm happy with Fab in the line-up as he's one of our most direct players and one of the few not afraid to take a shot instead of passing to Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
My comments on today's match:

Our boys are still overdoing the 1-2s. Sometimes, a 1-2 is not necessary or there's a better option.
The boys are still looking for the perfect opportunity before they shoot. As far as I'm concerned, if you're at the edge of the box, unless someone else is very free as in one-on-one-with-goalkeeper, you have every right to pull the trigger. We have overplayed seriously in the last few matches and when we had a quality opposition (Sevilla), there was no way we were going to score.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 12:32am On Oct 26, 2011
Tepid performance, but what matters is that we got the three points.
What seperates a champion from others is the ability to grind out results even when not playing well.
Isaac Cuenca looked really promising. Great debut from the youngster.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2011
Pedro out for two weeks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2011
Highlight of the match.

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIeqn8G3fos&feature=feedu[/flash]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2011
We've been linked with a move for Valencia's Jordi Alba.
His contract expires next summer and he has so far refused to extend his contract.
Alba is an ex Barca youth player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2011
medjai:

We've been linked with a move for Valencia's Jordi Alba.
His contract expires next summer and he has so far refused to extend his contract.
Alba is an ex Barca youth player.

Thats a good news. The guy will make a good addition IMO.

cHECK THIS VIDEO OUT, THOUGHT U GUYS MIGHT LIKE IT,

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk3ehSGgr1w?version=3&feature=player_embedded[/flash]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2011
I hope Pep rests Alves, Xavi, Messi for CL in the coming week.
Puyol and Pique are back and should start or maybe come on at some point in the game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2011
Back with a smashing win; a Manita. What a way to respond after our disappointing performances in the last three games. Messi with a hat-trick, his third of the season, after not scoring in his last three games. Don't know why he wasn't rested, perhaps, he won't play in midweek.
Good to see Xavi, Iniesta and Cesc rested and Puyi and Pique make a comeback.
I'm really delighted with Cuenca. I think he's ripe for first team football and I think we are gonna see him more often with alot of our attackers out injured. He's got good delivery and can stretch the opposition's defence. He made our second goal and capped a great performance with a goal.
Gerard Deulofeu is another youngster to watch out for. La Masia coaches say he's the next Messi.
Our defence has become impregnable. We've gone 9 games without conceding a goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2011
Barca B defeated Nastic 1-0 yesterday. That's three wins on the trot for Eusebio's boys.

Bojan also scored for Roma but they lost 2-3 to Milan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2011
Sanchez might make his return in tonight's game vs Plzen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (6205) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awadi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.