Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,081 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo (65072 Views)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers / "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Formation10: 1:34am On Aug 12, 2021
22jumpstreet:

According to who?
If the law of their land allows it. Who has the right to change it...
So u believed in d law of d land Dan dat of d bible sorry to say dat man is just bearing d title pastor he should hv know better Bible say it clearly dat not all dat call me father are my son
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 1:41am On Aug 12, 2021
calcal:
So pastor dey marry second hand
Are you yourself firsthand? undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Hushmoni: 2:35am On Aug 12, 2021
You and that your pastor are bastardd, the man dont even know what the Bible says,
If anyone still attend that church, that person is a forever foool
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by vickydevoka(m): 3:29am On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
She did.. you weren't paying attention. undecided
Bcus I can't afford it. Needed to get more important stuff
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Reinventerd: 5:29am On Aug 12, 2021
Hnmm
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Babalola0920: 6:47am On Aug 12, 2021
MasterRahl:
angry

The rate at which Nigerian marriages are hitting the rocks is becoming alarming.

Na the ones wey u dey read millions are intact GOD will shield those ones and the one that hit rock GOD go mend drm
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2021
pocohantas:
Dearest Tina Adeeyo,

*drops mikrofone* undecided
Having a field day cheesy
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Tzar(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2021
I disagree with you that the men are mortified that she got someone better than her ‘legitimate’ husband. The problem seems to be that she didn’t properly separate from him before her adulterous marriage to Mr. World bank.
Trust me, most REAL men are not bothered about how women who made their lives miserable in marriage are doing. Only broke men stalk their exes doing well. If a man has it going for him, who cares if the witch in his life remarries Dangote?
As a single father for 6years and counting, there is absolutely no biggy in raising kids if you know what you are doing. The difficulty in raising kids exist, but it is overhyped by women to scare men. My advise to men is Work smart, earn good money, devote valuable time, invite God & avoid remarrying until you lay a solid foundation for the kids, also avoid any sexual contact in front of your kids with other women & never put any women above your kids (they may be equal but not above! Once a man can do this, he can raise his kids without the lifelong torture of staying married to a witch.

pocohantas:
Dearest Tina Adeeyo,

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by pretydiva(f): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2021
AuroraB:
If the ex-husband didn't accuse her of this then, you are a terrible being angry
That's my opinion, I didn't shove it down your throat. So kindly read and move
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by caandi: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2021
I don’t care the amount of abuse in your former marriage. What you and your co pastor did was wrong, morally and biblically. Don’t justify sin pls
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Mryacks: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2021
pocohantas:
Dearest Tina Adeeyo,

Applause..
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Tzar:
I disagree with you that the men are mortified that she got someone better than her ‘legitimate’ husband. The problem seems to be that she didn’t properly separate from him before her adulterous marriage to Mr. World bank.
Trust me, most REAL men are not bothered about how women who made their lives miserable in marriage are doing. Only broke men stalk their exes doing well. If a man has it going for him, who cares if the witch in his life remarries Dangote?

As a single father for 6years and counting, there is absolutely no biggy in raising kids if you know what you are doing. The difficulty in raising kids exist, but it is overhyped by women to scare men. My advise to men is Work smart, earn good money, devote valuable time, invite God & avoid remarrying until you lay a solid foundation for the kids, also avoid any sexual contact in front of your kids with other women & never put any women above your kids (they may be equal but not above! Once a man can do this, he can raise his kids without the lifelong torture of staying married to a witch.
In Nigeria, what does it mean to properly separate from her ex? She said she had been separated from him for many months so what more should see have done given the tradition that is obtainable in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by oshorstan(f): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
No matter how beautiful you are, I can never date or marry a woman who has been married b4, has a child for any man. I forbid it!!!

That is my own value system ooo , that doesn't make it wrong for anyone to do it. But as for me , it is a NO.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
oshorstan:
No matter how beautiful you are, I can never date or marry a woman who has been married b4, has a child for any man. I forbid it!!!

That is my own value system ooo , that doesn't make it wrong for anyone to do it. But as for me , it is a NO.
This, I can tell you! Nobody ever really starts off wanting that but life has a way of forcing you to "grow up" when and if the time comes. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by oshorstan(f): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This, I can tell you! Nobody ever really starts off wanting that but life has a way of forcing you to "grow up" when and if the time comes. undecided

I am stating the obvious. Sorry u don't like it. It is my life, not yours ok. Thank you, ok.

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Tzar(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
She married him legally according to the man & not disputed by the woman, so at least divorce him in civil court 1st?
Secondly, only one side of the family claimed bride price wasn’t paid after 11YEARS & 2kids! This I wont take unless she Divorce/ separate from him in customary court too. Pictures show her kneeling for prayers in what looked like a trad.
Thirdly , it is claimed that another woman like her is still married to her current husband-in-adultery for Pete’s sake. Why not resolve that 1st? Abi pentecostalism now permits 1man & multiple wives. For her ‘happiness’, she has chosen to make another woman’s marriage & life miserable. What kind of evil woman is that?!
How do you go ahead to remarry, not date o, another man when there is so much doubt about the status of your 1st marriage & you don’t want tongues to wag or be slut shamed
If you do what whores do, expect to be called a LovePeddler , period!
Kobojunkie:
In Nigeria, what does it mean to properly separate from her ex? She said she had been separated from him for many months so what more should see have done given the tradition that is obtainable in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Tzar:
She married him legally according to the man & not disputed by the woman, so at least divorce him in civil court 1st?

Secondly, only one side of the family claimed bride price wasn’t paid after 11YEARS & 2kids! This I wont take unless she Divorce/ separate from him in customary court too.

Pictures show her kneeling for prayers in what looked like a trad.
Thirdly , it is claimed that another woman like her is still married to her current husband-in-adultery for Pete’s sake. Why not resolve that 1st? Abi pentecostalism now permits 1man & multiple wives. For her ‘happiness’, she has chosen to make another woman’s marriage & life miserable. What kind of evil woman is that?!
In the same Nigeria, many abandon their legally spouses( no legal divorce) to marry other partners. This is common place and widely condoned in cultures across the country, so claiming she had to be legally separated only works where it is an only required option. undecided

The mother's solution is that a bride price was not paid at all and there are indeed numerous cases of unions formed without the payment of bride price - these should not be ignored. undecided

As for what the Bible says, divorce was described according to Jewish custom - the laws of divorce in the Old Covenant are meant only for the Jews and not for the Nation of Nigeria, so it would make no sense attempting to apply them to the Nigerian situation. undecided

Honestly, when it comes to the Nigerian situation, I am of the opinion that there still doesn't exist what can be called a " proper divorce" undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by gwama: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
The true coming finally. Happy new marriage and new life sister. cool cool
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Tzar(m): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Because everyone does it the wrong way doesn't make a thing right.
She can avoid this controversy if she and Mr world bank had been patient enough to finalize the end to her 1st marriage.
IMO both of them were too eager to show off what they were hiding to eat. Her new marriage would have been less scandalous if both adulterous-newly weds had properly ended the marriage from both ends. Pentecostal Christianity doesn't permit polygamy or polyandry anyway, does it?

Kobojunkie:
In the same Nigeria, many abandon their legally spouses( no legal divorce) to marry other partners. This is common place and widely condoned in cultures across the country, so claiming she had to be legally separated only works where it is an only required option. undecided

The mother's solution is that a bride price was not paid at all and there are indeed numerous cases of unions formed without the payment of bride price - these should not be ignored. undecided

As for what the Bible says, divorce was described according to Jewish custom - the laws of divorce in the Old Covenant are meant only for the Jews and not for the Nation of Nigeria, so it would make no sense attempting to apply them to the Nigerian situation. undecided

Honestly, when it comes to the Nigerian situation, I am of the opinion that there still doesn't exist what can be called a " proper divorce" undecided

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Tzar:

Because everyone does it the wrong way doesn't make a thing right.
She can avoid this controversy if she and Mr world bank had been patient enough to finalize the end to her 1st marriage.
IMO both of them were too eager to show off what they were hiding to eat. Her new marriage would have been less scandalous if both adulterous-newly weds had properly ended the marriage from both ends. Pentecostal Christianity doesn't permit polygamy or polyandry anyway, does it?
But who defines what is right in the Nigerian context? Obviously, not you and honestly, it seems even that changes from culture to culture, so you can imagine the real problem isn't as simple as you try to make it seem. undecided

We know how the rules work in, say, developed countries, but we cannot simply cut-&-paste that into the Nigerian situation and expect that it ought also to work exactly right - obviously it still doesn't as it has been set that way for sometime now. undecided

There is no definitive law against polygamy or polyandry in Christianity, so it is best to leave that out of this as the proper divorce here is as defined either by the state or culture or even both. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Tzar(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
If you don’t know that the concept of right & wrong is universal, I won’t be able to help you further.
You can’t just generalize that ALL Nigerians are savage brutes who have no sense of right & wrong just because some people refuse to do the right thing. Even monkeys know right from wrong to an extent, unless you think Nigerians are lesser than monkeys

Kobojunkie:
But who defines what is right in the Nigerian context? Obviously, not you and honestly, it seems even that changes from culture to culture, so you can imagine the real problem isn't as simple as you try to make it seem. undecided

We know how the rules work in, say, developed countries, but we cannot simply cut-&-paste that into the Nigerian situation and expect that it ought also to work exactly right - obviously it still doesn't as it has been set that way for sometime now. undecided

There is no definitive law against polygamy or polyandry in Christianity, so it is best to leave that out of this as the proper divorce here is as defined either by the state or culture or even both. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Tzar:
If you don’t know that the concept of right & wrong is universal, I won’t be able to help you further.
[b]You can’t just generalize that ALL Nigerians are savage brutes who have no sense of right & wrong just because some people refuse to do the right thing. [/b]Even monkeys know right from wrong to an extent, unless you think Nigerians are lesser than monkeys
The concept of right and wrong is not universal as to some extent it is determined by your leanings as an individual and your geographical location as well. For instance, what is concerned right and acceptable in some northern states of Nigeria is a crime in other parts of the same Nigeria, so let's try to stay honest here, shall we? undecided

Never said all Nigerians are savage brutes, however, they aren't all practically governed by the same exact laws and principles. I was looking earlier at what passed as Marriage laws in Nigeria, and I had to make a decision not to post a link to it after carefully examining it and realizing that the vast majority don't even follow it , nor is it widely implemented as such. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by lovchalice(f): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
My take is better stay away from marriage and relationship if you are not ready to be committed than to enter one and makes the your partner's life hell on earth
And i respect any woman that can walk away from an abusive relationship without minding the statistics

LutanFyah:
That a LovePeddler got married to a fake pastor means "times are changing "?

You need to wake up to the fact that some men are going their own way (MGTOW) and don't want marriage.

If you think I'm lying, take a stroll through prayer houses across Nigeria on Wednesday and see the number of single ladies there or you can wait till December to watch Shiloh when Oyedepo will make an for altar call.

If you have the time,you can check Reddit,Twitter,Facebook or Nairaland how many Redpill or MGTOW threads are being shutdown,and check the gender signing the petition to bring down those threads.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Tzar(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
You see where you are wrong? Right & wrong has to do with morality while crime has to do with law. You may do some things that are wrong but legally nobody can hold you against it. For instance, you can be rude to a beggar (this is wrong), but you have not commited a crime.
Legality is relative, but morality is universal. If I was talking about legality, I will ask the 1st husband to sue her for bigamy. The moral thing to do is to finalize your divorce/separation before remarrying.

Kobojunkie:
The concept of right and wrong is not universal as to some extent it is determined by your leanings as an individual and your geographical location as well. For instance, what is concerned right and acceptable in some northern states of Nigeria is a crime in other parts of the same Nigeria, so let's try to stay honest here, shall we? undecided

Never said all Nigerians are savage brutes, however, they aren't all practically governed by the same exact laws and principles. I was looking earlier at what passed as Marriage laws in Nigeria, and I had to make a decision not to post a link to it after carefully examining it and realizing that the vast majority don't even follow it , nor is it widely implemented as such. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Tzar:
You see where you are wrong? Right & wrong has to do with morality while crime has to do with law. You may do some things that are wrong but legally nobody can hold you against it. For instance, you can be rude to a beggar (this is wrong), but you have not commited a crime.
Legality is relative, but morality is universal. If I was talking about legality, I will ask the 1st husband to sue her for bigamy. The moral thing to do is to finalize your divorce/separation before remarrying.
I am saying moral laws are not universal, whether they are legally represented or not. Here's a story about centuries old practice that many are now calling for an end to

https://www.eurasia.undp.org/content/rbec/en/home/blog/2015/2/26/A-Call-to-Action-Stop-Bride-Kidnapping-.html

Now, for centuries, this act was considered moral and accepted as law by those who practice and uphold this culture. But the attention of the outside world has been drawn to it and now voices arising to put an end to what was, for 100s of years considered culturally acceptable. undecided
And what would an end to this practice mean? Criminalizing a practice once considered moral by those whose culture it is... undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Tzar(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
You are not getting it. Because it is acceptable doesn’t necessarily make it moral.
Anyway, thanks for the conversation, good night.

Kobojunkie:
I am saying moral laws are not universal, whether they are legally represented or not. Here's a story about centuries old practice that many are now calling for an end to

https://www.eurasia.undp.org/content/rbec/en/home/blog/2015/2/26/A-Call-to-Action-Stop-Bride-Kidnapping-.html

Now, for centuries, this act was considered moral and accepted as law by those who practice and uphold this culture. But the attention of the outside world has been drawn to it and now voices arising to put an end to what was, for 100s of years considered culturally acceptable. undecided
And what would an end to this practice mean? Criminalizing a practice once considered moral by those whose culture it is... undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Tzar:
You are not getting it. Because it is acceptable doesn’t necessarily make it moral.
Anyway, thanks for the conversation, good night.
Who makes the law on what is moral and what is not? Society? People? Government? Who? undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by emmnprince(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
22jumpstreet:

According to who?
If the law of their land allows it. Who has the right to change it...

The law of their land, according to the person you asked this question, should be subject to the law of Christ. That is, Christ law first, then other laws, so long the laws did not go contrary to the will of God.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by emmnprince(m): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
xtycool:

Misquoted. Read ur bible .

It isn't. He only paraphrased it and shared his thought from the context of the Scriptures
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2021
emmnprince:

It isn't. He only paraphrased it and shared his thought from the context of the Scriptures
The paraphrasing is exactly what is wrong.
Whoever divorces should remain single, except their mate engages in adultery/fornication, then she/ he can remarry. The only reasons for remarriage are death and adultery/fornication

1. Jesus did not advice anyone to stay single if they get a divorce. God hates divorce, in the first place. There are at least 3 parts to the divorce laws of adultery to consider. What He nstead said was that :

A. Anyone who divorces his wife except in the case of fornication causes her to be guilty of adultery. undecided

B. Whoever marries a divorced woman is guilty of adultery.

C. Any man who divorces his wife for any reason other than fornication and marries another wife is guilty of adultery.

2. Also it is possible to still have other wives when divorced from the one. This at least since poly marriages are not prohibited undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Tundex911: 6:47am On Aug 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Madam Tina, I don't Blame you.
It is the So called General overseer of "World Bank" that I Blame.

I Don't understand how a man that calls himself a Pastor opens his eyes and Marries somebody's wife under any guise.

This is Unholy, Ungodly , Unfortunate and the height of Adulterous sodomy.

These are the Last of last days and Indeed the Love of many have Grown cold.

First ever from Righteousness

Kudos
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Tundex911: 6:50am On Aug 13, 2021
She said, “I borrowed money for him (Bright). He asked me to borrow money, and I borrowed money in my school. I'm still paying the debt till date. The money I borrowed, it's this pastor now that is footing the bill. I borrowed money for his sake; his children's school fees that have piled up, I'm paying it. I'm still in debt till now. Go to Holy Child School and ask, they are all aware of the story, it didn't end there....

I don't blame the story teller or people in the act cuz one idiot called fe-male once told me this and later na double she collect fr me...

Men if you no fear this current(generation) Assholes, I fear you too

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.