Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo (64952 Views)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers / "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by KKKWHITE(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lies lies....
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
victorazy:

Is in the Bible.
Jesus Christ never said that to you or anyone and He alone is God's Law to those who believe in Him. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
It Is the gullible lots with subzero IQs that follow all these self acclaim MOGs I shake my head for.

3 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
proxillin:
the woman and the pastor just engaged in a criminal act if they did court wedding.
How so? undecided
Is polyandry listed as a crime in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by BigYash: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pastor go still use her dump for another lady.. If she can leave her husband, pastor should understand that she can move on to a richer man at any time. Before he open mouth like goat dey kiss person wife

6 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by n3xt(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God no call any man pastor or Shepherd over His sheep, so leave that one aside and focus. undecided

The man is a man like any other man. Na una dey carry dem put on top of pedestal for una own eye. undecided

grin grin

You’re right!

A man with dick-tionary preaching while preying on the sheep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by InvertedHammer: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
/
We have the 10 Commandments. Then Jesus summarized everything to "Love"--Love thy neighbour as yourself. Do unto others as you will like done to you. It cannot get any simpler than that. Then comes a man who claims to understand the Bible better than most people because he has an unverifiable calling. And the morons followed suit. Wait a minute! You must bring your wallet. What is baffling is the audacity of people to be surprised at the shenanigans of thess pastors. Be honest to yourselves. Nobody has any special call. They are conducting their businesses. Just like all human endeavours, some will be successful while others will fail. But who says financial success is the major yardstick for measuring the closeness to God? I know who said it. It is called Poverty.

How can someone who studied English literature up to Masters level believe that Odumeje(that can barely spell his name) understands and interpretes the Bible better than him/her because of self-claim of phantom calling?
/
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
xtycool:

Misquoted. Read ur bible .
read Matthew 19;9; you can divorce for reasons, but if it's on d ground of unfaithfulness, cheating, you can remarry.but if not on cheating, don't remarry or you reconcile, but if you divorce, and your mate starts seeing someone, or dies, u are biblically free to remarry
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by vickydevoka(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Freestainworld:
This story tire me ooo, but the pastor Bleep up no be small, the lady wasn't divorced from her previous marriage nah.
She didn't even tell us how n wen she started dating the pastor to de hubby in the story

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Udoboss:

Lol.......why should kids be Left with an irresponsible man

And why would think of his bride price When The New husband is paying His debts??
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Odogwu46: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
I won't say anything b4 them say I insulted a man of god
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Dada4me: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ teach this? shocked-\

Yes, in Matthew chapter 19.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vickyvice:
read Matthew 19;9
Matthew 19 vs 19 does not say any of what you posted. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by bjprodint1: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
pocohantas:
Dearest Tina Adeeyo,

*drops mikrofone* undecided
True talk ma,more anoiting to you.

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by BRATISLAVA: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
The truth about the man is coming out.

In any marriage that scatters, first scrutinize the man. He is usually behind the scattering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by McOluOmo: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Image123:
Who paid Eve's bride price? When people lift their traditions above God's Word. Are you aware that it is women that pay dowry in some parts of India? People who don't fear or obey God are claiming right, gullible ones are backing them up.

1Co 6:16 KJV What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

Joining takes place with consent of fiance and fiancee, the institution(s) they submit to, and finally stamped by body joining. All other excuses are deception.
I don't understand

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by NOU169705536: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
But this is contrary to what her mother said somedays ago!!!
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dada4me:

Yes, in Matthew chapter 19.
No, Jesus Christ never said that.
8 Jesus answered, “Moses allowed you to divorce your wives because you refused to accept God’s teaching. But divorce was not allowed in the beginning. 9 I tell you that whoever divorces his wife, except for the problem of sexual sin, and marries another woman is guilty of adultery.”

10 The followers said to Jesus, “If that is the only reason a man can divorce his wife, it is better not to marry.”

11 He answered, “This statement is true for some, but not for everyone—only for those who have been given this gift. 12 There are different reasons why some men don’t marry.[d] Some were born without the ability to produce children. Others were made that way later in life. And others have given up marriage because of God’s kingdom. This is for anyone who is able to accept it.” - Matthew 19 vs 8 - 12
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by davidosmosis777: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Madam you think you and the pastor is smart but he'll is waiting for you
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by AuroraB(f): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
pretydiva:
You had to remarry to your church pastor shocked. Madam both of you were already in the act

May God have mercy on you both
If the ex-husband didn't accuse her of this then, you are a terrible being angry
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Doyin2(m): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lori owo na ni (It's all about money)

Olowo gba iyawo ole(The rich has snatched the wife of a lazy man)
undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by namedo: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
The devil has invaded the church under the guise of being a Pastor.
In most churches these days, you don't trust the Pastors with two things: church fund and your wife/daughter.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Felimax(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
I knew your ex husband was hiding many stupid things he did and good things he did not do. Men, take care of your wives. Been an alpha make is not about been a fool. If you have a woman and another man can snatch her from you as a result of your stupidity you are the biggest simp.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Papa12(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Madam Tina, I don't Blame you.
It is the So called General overseer of "World Bank" that I Blame.

I Don't understand how a man that calls himself a Pastor opens his eyes and Marries somebody's wife under any guise.

This is Unholy, Ungodly , Unfortunate and the height of Adulterous sodomy.

These are the Last of last days and Indeef the Love of many have Grown cold.
well said, no man sent by God will do this

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vickyvice:
read Matthew 19;9; you can divorce for reasons, but if it's on d ground of unfaithfulness, cheating, you can remarry. but if not on cheating, don't remarry or you reconcile, but if you divorce, and your mate starts seeing someone, or dies, u are biblically free to remarry
Jesus Christ did not say all of this. He simply told you that divorce for any other reason other than unfaithfulness, is a sin. He did not say that those who have already committed the sin will not be forgiven their sin, nor did he say they should not remarry. Don't put words in to Jesus Christ's mouth. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
dre11:
Curled from this thread....
https://www.nairaland.com/6695502/mother-tina-adeeyo-left-husband

The wife has responded to the allegation

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/11/why-i-left-my-husband-11-years-married-pastor-adeeyo-%E2%80%93-nigerian-woman

i thought her mum said d reason for her marrying the pastor was because her ex husband didnt pay bride price. but d lady is saying something else now and didnt even mention bride price
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by usb2016(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mr.Bright attends a church named after the World Bank, and then turn around to tell the world that his wife has been snatched or is it confiscated self grin grin by the Bank Manager a.ka Pastor Adeeyo.

I asked what else do people do in a Bank if not to deposit their valuables? Bright and Tina should let us rest abeg... embarassed undecided embarassed

When we advise people to stop going to these native doctors that have converted their shrines to churchhall, people will not listen cry cry

dre11:
Curled from this thread....
https://www.nairaland.com/6695502/mother-tina-adeeyo-left-husband

The wife has responded to the allegation

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/11/why-i-left-my-husband-11-years-married-pastor-adeeyo-%E2%80%93-nigerian-woman

2 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by dorodee(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
The man you married is his pastor! ... The pastor did wrong ... !!!
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
namedo:
The devil has invaded the church under the guise of being a Pastor.
In most churches these days, you don't trust the Pastors with two things: church fund and your wife/daughter.
The Devil did not such thing since your churches have from inception been of men and not of God. undecided

God warned you in Jeremiah 17 vs 5 that cursed is any man who puts his trust in man, so clearly, you have also not been of God in your trusting of these men. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / 7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway / Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.