Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo (64857 Views)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers / "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by FactBoyz: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by okomile(f): 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by chloride6: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bad defence...

2 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Catadiy: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Oh wow

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by RedpillAnalyst: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
These women are groupies for the pastors. Your girlfriends get wet down there for the power and authority and that is all what a pastor is.

You are wondering why they all like to go to church?

This is a clear case of monkey branching and hypergamy in church.

https://redpillers.com/discussion/topic/definition-and-meaning-of-common-terms-used-the-red-pill-community/

2 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by JamiuKabir: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
end time
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by pretydiva(f): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
You had to remarry to your church pastor shocked. Madam both of you were already in the act

May God have mercy on you both

4 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kingkamba(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
OLOSHOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Cokahot: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dumped and married a pastor. Meaning una don dey knack even after u marry. Is God really a black or a white. Nawa o
The future na robots
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Tfstyler: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
Women must be women. It's a nature thing.

Everything you order on Jumia today is on me. Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by AmuEbule: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
shocked
This is going to be heated.
But I am here to read and learn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Tonyreal49(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
No matter how you explain you are still a pus*y

If your not a pu*sy or don’t have one
The pastor would not take u serious

2 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Moferere: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lol
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
chloride6:
Bad defence...
Why is her defence a bad one? undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by MrUchenna1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
POVERTY DIE DIE DIE !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
pretydiva:
You had to remarry to your church pastor shocked. Madam both of you were already in the act

May God have mercy on you both
How you take know this?

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by thunderbabs: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
The more horrible marriage stories i read like this one, the more i lose interest in this unionship thing.
Most pple get easily irritated, intolerant, and tired of each other sooner than expected and then rest is trouble trouble trouble.

Besidez the sexual pleasure, nothing sweet seems to come out of marriage these days.

So, what the f?

3 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by guychidile: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
Let me ask,is that pastor actually man of God,or man of snatch wives .
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by berryPee(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
Especially when her husband is still alive. such behavior make me wonder how some church member will not see anything wrong in his action and call him to order
Righteousness2:
Madam Tina, I don't Blame you.
It is the So called General overseer of "World Bank" that I Blame.

I Don't understand how a man that calls himself a Pastor opens his eyes and Marries somebody's wife under any guise.

This is Unholy, Ungodly , Unfortunate and the height of Adulterous sodomy.

These are the Last of last days and Indeef the Love of many have Grown cold.

2 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
thunderbabs:
The more horrible marriage stories i read like this one, the more i lose interest in this unionship thing.
Most pple get easily irritated, intolerant, and tired of each other sooner than expected and then rest is trouble trouble trouble.

Besidez the sexual pleasure, nothing sweet seems to come out of marriage these days.

So, what the f?
doesn't that apply as far as every kind of relationship out there? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by n3xt(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! So the woman is not culpable, it is the man that is, and this in all that happened? undecided

Not just a man - a pastor abi na sheperd
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=104672980][i]Madam Tina, I don't Blame you.
It is the So called General overseer of "World Bank" that I Blame.

I Don't understand how a man that calls himself a Pastor opens his eyes and Marries somebody's wife under any guise.

This is Unholy, Ungodly , Unfortunate and the height of Adulterous sodomy.

These are the Last of last days and Indeef the Love of many have Grown cold.

Oga sense don elude you oooo!
So,she should die in her marriage because of a useless horeband?

2 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Vinnie2000(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
I borrowed money to FEED HIS CHILDREN.. undecided undecided
You see how Terrible most Women are!!
They are no longer your children?

Reason y young guys should try to be Stable Financially b4 going into marriage!!
Modern ladies do not even want spend a Dime on their husbands n Children..

Unlike our mothers who will sell Firewood n roast Corns for our Sakes! embarassed smiley

These ones Rather spend dier money on Weave-ons, iPhones, Expensive Hand bags etc.. undecided sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Jiokejohn: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Image123:
Who paid Eve's bride price? When people lift their traditions above God's Word. Are you aware that it is women that pay dowry in some parts of India? People who don't fear or obey God are claiming right, gullible ones are backing them up.

1Co 6:16 KJV What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

Joining takes place with consent of fiance and fiancee, the institution(s) they submit to, and finally stamped by body joining. All other excuses are deception.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Onyeka2019: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
Is this a dreamland?

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by xtycool: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vickyvice:
Whoever divorces should remain single, except their mate engages in adultery/fornication, then she/ he can remarry. The only reasons for remarriage are death and adultery/fornication

Misquoted. Read ur bible .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
n3xt:
Not just a man - a pastor abi na sheperd
God no call any man pastor or Shepherd over His sheep, so leave that one aside and focus. undecided

The man is a man like any other man. Na una dey carry dem put on top of pedestal for una own eye. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by proxillin(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
the woman and the pastor just engaged in a criminal act if they did court wedding.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by victorazy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ teach this? undecided

Is in the Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.