Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo (64976 Views)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers / "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
pocohantas:
Dearest Tina Adeeyo,

*drops mikrofone* undecided
I Stan Tina gidigbam from day one,I never believed that her ex husband's tales.Men always play the victim card in issues like this.

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Felimax:

Don't get me out of context. A lot of this guys if you see the way they pride themselves as if they are the Godzilla's of their wives you won't believe how much of a nuisance they are all to show they are not weak.
They are nothihg but cowards! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by domchike(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
I dont hold brief for the pastor but the only wrong doing i saw here is that the woman in question didnt divorce her first husband which is a federal offense
Righteousness2:
Madam Tina, I don't Blame you.
It is the So called General overseer of "World Bank" that I Blame.

I Don't understand how a man that calls himself a Pastor opens his eyes and Marries somebody's wife under any guise.

This is Unholy, Ungodly , Unfortunate and the height of Adulterous sodomy.

These are the Last of last days and Indeef the Love of many have Grown cold.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by abidem4real: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! So the woman is not culpable, it is the man that is, and this in all that happened? undecided
I wonder oo! Is the woman a zombie that the useless so called pastor should be blamed alone? Both of them are shameless. A marriage of promiscuous woman and a nonsensically shameless so called pastor can not absolutely withstand the test of time because leopard can never change its skin.
Women are a curse unto men

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Fiscus105(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vickyvice:
read Matthew 19;9; you can divorce for reasons, but if it's on d ground of unfaithfulness, cheating, you can remarry.but if not on cheating, don't remarry or you reconcile, but if you divorce, and your mate starts seeing someone, or dies, u are biblically free to remarry

You can also divorce on the ground of beating, threat to life, when spouse abandoned one faith

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
Parisian:
It's now that Nigerian men will remember morality.

Everyday in Nigeria, a man leaves the woman that struggled with him to marry someone "younger and tighter" and guess what ? People still blame the wife for not doing everything to keep her husband saying she's a bad wife and was probably "running her mouth", lol.

Why the you guys blaming this woman for leaving her husband? So it's bad to leave a marriage a marry another person only when it's the woman doing it.

LOL

Hypocrisy kill all of you.
Everyday oo! The time of our mothers was just as terrible oo.

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fiscus105:
You can also divorce on the ground of beating, threat to life, when spouse abandoned one faith
No, that is a sin! undecided

And I would like to stress that God forgives even that kind of sin. grin
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
pocohantas:
Dearest Tina Adeeyo,

God will bless and give you more wisdom

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by dododawa1: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
I know MONEY will involved.

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fiscus105:

yeah. There are various reasons for divorce, but My Focus is on d biblical ground for remarriage, not d reason for divorce, which are very beyond cheating/adultery
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by OmoOshodi(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
The time frame is too short......the lady is adulterous and that pastor.....only God can judge supposed anointed men of God.

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
abidem4real:

I wonder oo! Is the woman a zombie that the useless so called pastor should be blamed alone? Both of them are shameless. A marriage of promiscuous woman and a nonsensically shameless so called pastor can not absolutely withstand the test of time because leopard can never change its skin.
Women are a curse unto men
I don't agree with you. The woman is culpable since she is not a brainless zombie in all of this. undecided

Your statement that they are shameless is all you and none of me. She has her reasons, some of it expressed and I do not believe in deciding for others what is best in their situation. undecided

Women are ony a curse to those who see them as such. Same as men. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Felimax(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
They are nothihg but cowards! undecided

Check allover nairaland you will see nasty post of Alpha this and that and if you check carefully these are the category of men who cannot even approach a woman how much more to keep one. Will be shouting alpha nonsense. You are an alpha male if you can approach a woman and keep her under your control regardless of her inclinations and status anything short of this is nothing but a looser.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Jagsconcept887(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Madam your a bitch jor your claims are not accurate. You didn't see all that before u married him and endured for the said years abi. Your clitoris there, such ordeal is the main reasons why some men has refused to go into marriage.

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by reddingtonblack: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
AuroraB:
If the ex-husband didn't accuse her of this then, you are a terrible being angry

how is she a terrible human being, is it not obvious or are we babies not to know how snatching works.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by friendl: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nothing is by force ,...what l know is that women are complicated
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Felimax:

Check allover nairaland you will see nasty post of Alpha this and that and if you check carefully these are the category of men who cannot even approach a woman how much more to keep one. Will be shouting alpha nonsense. You are an alpha male if you can approach a woman and keep her under your control regardless of her inclinations and status anything short of this is nothing but a looser.
They are wrong ... an alpha male is a term used for males who are leaders where it concerns the same gender. Men who bully women are cowards. embarassed

Abeg, make you try help correct this nonsense as it is insane to even consider that cowards are being praised as alphas. embarassed

Where can I find such threads so I can help correct this nonsense. CHEEEEZUSSS!

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Fiscus105(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No, that is a sin! undecided

And I would like to stress that God forgives even that kind of sin. grin

I know you will argue

Go to 1 Corinthians read entire ch 7

Highly take into consideration 12, 13,14 & 15.

If you keep arguing,I leave you for ur ignorance and heresy
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by reddingtonblack: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ladymillion:
May God guide us in choosing our spouses, it's not easy

God guide us when it seems everyone already has a written guide grin
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fiscus105:

I know you will argue
Go to 1 Corinthians read entire ch 7
Highly take into consideration 12, 13,14 & 15.

If you keep arguing,I leave you for ur ignorance and heresy
Are you suggesting that what is written in 1 Corinthians 7 OVERRULES God's very own decree as far as what is sin, this through Jesus Christ, His Law? undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by azeeza(f): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
General Overseer of WORLD BANK ASSEMBLY. grin
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by BenIk10: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Tina... You are a cheat.
And once a cheat will always be a cheat.
What job are you doing that maintains this your cream-induced fairness?
If it's not your husband all these years catering for your?
Have you ever seen a woman thats not being cared for before...the looks will tell.

But I will assure you one thing:
What you did to Bright, you will eventually do to Adeyoo. It's just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Fiscus105(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vickyvice:
yeah. There are various reasons for divorce, but My Focus is on d biblical ground for remarriage, not d reason for divorce, which are very beyond cheating/adultery

If you divorce in which it's pure not ur fault, and you want to marry, you re free. It's not everything that Bible must say, also we are not under bond of law

Telling you not to married , but in the closet such person does whole lots of immorality, masturbation inclusive.

Such person but himself under law of men and not God.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Nonexisting1: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Daughter of Jezebel. The man should better do DNA test on his children because that pastor may be their father.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by sylve11: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ teach this? undecided

Nice question. cool
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by sassiemyk: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Madam Tina, I don't Blame you.
It is the So called General overseer of "World Bank" that I Blame.

I Don't understand how a man that calls himself a Pastor opens his eyes and Marries somebody's wife under any guise.

This is Unholy, Ungodly , Unfortunate and the height of Adulterous sodomy.

These are the Last of last days and Indeef the Love of many have Grown cold.

Righteousness your opinion is 100% morally upright especially with your Biblical backdrop.

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fiscus105:

If you divorce in which it's pure not ur fault, and you want to marry, you re free. It's not everything that Bible must say, also we are not under bond of law

Telling you not to married , but in the closet such person does whole lots of immorality, masturbation inclusive.

Such person but himself under law of men and not God.
Jesus Christ never taught you any of what you have there in bold.

Also, Jesus Christ is God's Law, the New Covenant/agreement between God and individuals. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by elonmuskbaby: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
pocohantas:
Dearest Tina Adeeyo,

pono don talk the matter finish

Succinctly put
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vickyvice:
Whoever divorces should remain single, except their mate engages in adultery/fornication, then she/ he can remarry. The only reasons for remarriage are death and adultery/fornication . Even d pastor has committed adultery too, since d divorce/ seperation isn't based on cheating/adultery/sidechic Matthew 19;9 is very clear on this

Very clear on this but you as a person can you remain single forever if your wife divorces you while you are still young? I know the bible said so but now tell me what you can do , and what you're subjecting others to do

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Leo588(m): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Stupid woman. Let your daughter also do that na.
Why not return the bride price?

A bad is always a bad
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
prekumohtim:

Very clear on this but you as a person can you remain single forever if your wife divorces you while you are still young? I know the bible said so but now tell me what you can do , and what you're subjecting others to do
Jesus Christ never said that at all. undecided
8 Jesus answered, “Moses allowed you to divorce your wives because you refused to accept God’s teaching. But divorce was not allowed in the beginning.

I tell you that whoever divorces his wife, except for the problem of sexual sin, and marries another woman is guilty of adultery.”

10 The followers said to Jesus, “If that is the only reason a man can divorce his wife, it is better not to marry.”

11 He answered, “This statement is true for some, but not for everyone—only for those who have been given this gift. 12 There are different reasons why some men don’t marry.[d] Some were born without the ability to produce children. Others were made that way later in life. And others have given up marriage because of God’s kingdom. This is for anyone who is able to accept it.” - Matthew 19 vs 8 - 12
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by elonmuskbaby: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin
Nonexisting1:
Daughter of Jezebel. The man should better do DNA test on his children because that pastor may be their father.
see am grin

E pain an grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / 7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway / Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.