Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

This Is The Only Reason You Can't Get A Partner! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Only Reason You Can't Get A Partner! (330 Views)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Only Reason You Can't Get A Partner! by bodybuilder: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
The singular reason you can't get girlfriend or a boyfriend or partner what so ever is simply because you're NOT good enough.
If you were such a spec, why don't they don't want you? Abi who no like better thing? Who doesn't want the best girl or the best man?
Some of you overrate your sexual market value! You're broke not so good looking man but you want Bleep with a model. You're fat or not so good looking unfeminine woman but you think you deserve some well to do man with sick packs? Cut your coat according to your size! You're not such a spec as you think or dem for dey rush you. And some of you because maybe you're not that good looking you think you automatically have an inner beauty, so you think good looking people don't have inner beauty too is such thing exist?
Come off your high horses. If were such a spec , why aren't these good-looking rich men approaching you?
If you were the man, why these hot girls don't want you? Abi the hot girls don't know what they like.

Accept yourself for you are and improve if you can.
Re: This Is The Only Reason You Can't Get A Partner! by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
cool cheesy grin cheesy wink wink
The only reason u can't get a partner is because u are not asking God, HE is still showing people who is best for u
For those who don't hear from God, go winners chapel living Faith church cananland OTA from now on esp this month
The topic is THE LORD IS MT SHEPARD, I SHALL NOT WANT
as u listen , all that blockage will die off and u will hear God clearly
Midweek service is by 6pm..type Domi on YouTube and watch the service or look for winners zonal centre in ur neighbourhood in Lagos...outside Lagos, check for winners chapel church and attend
Congratulations , u will get ur heartthrob this yr amen

(1) (Reply)

Romance / If You Get A Chance To Feature In BB Naija, What Strategy Will You Adopt To Win? / Interesting Ways Nigerians Handle Heartbreak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.