Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,920 members, 7,824,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks (5129 Views)

Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) / Will Attacking Tinubu Get Igbos Presidency? / 2023: It's A Scam Promising Igbos Presidency, We Want Referendum - Amechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by AfonjaConehead: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2021
theInterpreter:
I'm Chinese and frog/lizard is my delicacy

grin
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by SaintBishop: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Keep on massaging your ego,the Igbos ain't hypocrites. I'm Niger Deltan and we also want out of the Godforsaken cesspit....the yorubas also want out so what are you ranting about...gave your bitterness and gaze off the Igbos for you to have peace of mind o,thank you... grin
Oga Niger delta is not a tribe, just tell the nigga where you are from and stop hiding under the niger delta bullshit.
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by AfonjaConehead: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2021
SaintBishop:
Oga Niger delta is not a tribe, just tell the nigga where you are from and stop hiding under the niger delta bullshit.
oga get head off there nah,so you can see clearly,thank you. grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Maduka Fully In The Race, Ignore Distractions - Media Director / Russia Is Now Recruiting Africans To Join The Russian Army. / See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.