Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Hidden Profit In Storage Business - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Hidden Profit In Storage Business (34914 Views)

Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. / Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! / Insights On Storage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Peledonomy: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
keeper303:

Your money is safe with him. He bought and stored Egusi for me, he sold at the right time and paid me my capital and profit. He is still keeping my beans for me. My prayer is that he does not change 🙏

Ur location
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by keeper303: 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Peledonomy:

Ur location

Abuja. Why did you ask?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Peledonomy: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
keeper303:

Abuja. Why did you ask?
Nothing
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by elvhinzey(m): 3:53am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello Shariff84,

Your thread is so interesting (like a success story book). Well, it is.

All I see is transparency, honesty and being humane.

I need Cracked Shea Nuts at the moment, Shariff84.

1. What's the price of a ton - is 1,000 tonnes available at the moment?

2. How much do you deliver to South-West?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2023
elvhinzey:
Hello Shariff84,

Your thread is so interesting (like a success story book). Well, it is.

All I see is transparency, honesty and being humane.

I need Cracked Shea Nuts at the moment, Shariff84.

1. What's the price of a ton - is 1,000 tonnes available at the moment?

2. How much do you deliver to South-West?

I was in the market last two weeks to purchase sheanut for this year storage. I realized two things:-
A-this year sheanut harvest is poor,there is not plenty sheanut like other years due to insecurity in the north.
2-the price per bag is almost double the last year price during harvest, therefore we did buy. The cheapest you can get a ton is 200-220k pick up and delivery price will be 250k per ton.
Yes I can get you up to 1000 tons(30trailer) if the price is ok for you and my service is also payment before delivery because we always used customers funds to source products for them.

3 Likes

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2023
This year in collaboration with some nairalanders we want to store almost 3000 bags of maize, egwusi and sorghum. We ready rented 6 warehouse In our markets but insha Allah next coming year I will build big warehouse in my house located @kontagora G.R.A for storage only.

4 Likes

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Shantyken(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2023
shariff84:
This year in collaboration with some nairalanders we want to store almost 3000 bags of maize, egwusi and sorghum. We ready rented 6 warehouse In our markets but insha Allah next coming year I will build big warehouse in my house located @kontagora G.R.A for storage only.

One day me and u go sit for table and discuss business worth millions up millions from there we can grow to billions upon billions that is why I always check on ur updates.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by keeper303: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2023
shariff84:

Let your followers on the forum know when it is about time to buy each type of grain.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
Shantyken:

One day me and u go sit for table and discuss business worth millions up millions from there we can grow to billions upon billions that is why I always check on ur updates.
ok sir,iam really happy to hear this.iam always available and expecting to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
keeper303:

Let your followers on the forum know when it is about time to buy each type of grain.
I will definitely remind you and others because I will posting update here.
Your bags of beans are still with me,we will sell them next month.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by CBR100: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
shariff84:
I will definitely remind you and others because I will posting update here.
Your bags of beans are still with me,we will sell them next month.
Thanks

Which farm produces can be store next (and wat month )
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by henrimoto(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
shariff84:
This year in collaboration with some nairalanders we want to store almost 3000 bags of maize, egwusi and sorghum. We ready rented 6 warehouse In our markets , but insha Allah next coming year I will build big warehouse in my house located @kontagora G.R.A for storage only.
Sai Alhaji! Sai Alhaji!! Allah baka Lafia.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by donkelz(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
shariff84:
ok sir,iam really happy to hear this.iam always available and expecting to hear from you.

Please can you find out if there is rice, farrow 44 and 46 in tonnes for buying?? Upland specifically.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Beans is about to give us 100% profit for this year storage, we bought it 35k last year December and now is 60k.
Alot of nairalanders have beans with me,very soon I will start selling and deposit their funds into their various account.

We will also help those that we bought for, to resell for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by macopolo: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
shariff84:
Beans is about to give us 100% profit for this year storage, we bought it 35k last year December and now is 60k.
Alot of nairalanders have beans with me,very soon I will start selling and deposit their funds into their various account.

We will also help those that we bought for, to resell for them.

Shariff for some time your number is not going and you don't reply WhatsApp messages when are you starting the storage of Egusi?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 8:37am On Aug 27, 2023
macopolo:

Shariff for some time your number is not going and you don't reply WhatsApp messages when are you starting the storage of Egusi?
Agusi season is almost over,we didn't buy plenty this year because the price has refused to reduce drastically like last year.
It 25k per bag currently instead of 17k last year.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by saidubaba: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
OK
So before the season is finally over, how do I go about the egusi business. Pls reply is urgent
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by macopolo: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2023
shariff84:

Agusi season is almost over,we didn't buy plenty this year because the price has refused to reduce drastically like last year.
It 25k per bag currently instead of 17k last year.
Please can you help me to buy 2 bags to be waybilled to Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by jamess32: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
money can change people, I've been reading on this thread for a while and I can see how people are vouching for Oga sherrif. in one of his response he said once payment for purchase is made he will send it down to the person, is he still sticking to that ideology?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Shantyken(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2023
jamess32:
money can change people, I've been reading on this thread for a while and I can see how people are vouching for Oga sherrif. in one of his response he said once payment for purchase is made he will send it down to the person, is he still sticking to that ideology?

Atleast no one has said otherwise against him on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
jamess32:
ur Money is safe with us,we will surely send you ur order and In a situation where we fail because of some reason,Your money will be refunded without missing a Kobo. We only charge 5% as our service fees that's all.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by KIRIAN30(m): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
@shariff84 please how many paint rubber of egusi is in 100kg bag? I want to buy 3 bags from you. Pls where is your location.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
KIRIAN30:
@shariff84 please how many paint rubber of egusi is in 100kg bag? I want to buy 3 bags from you. Pls where is your location.
26 painter (65 mudus). Send me WhatsApp 08032777272
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Jamestown123: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
shariff84:
26 painter (65 mudus). Send me WhatsApp 08032777272
Please is the Egusi unpeeled or peeled one?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
Jamestown123:
Please is the Egusi unpeeled or peeled one?
we have both.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Peledonomy: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
shariff84:
we have both.

Please what can I buy now to store

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Peledonomy:

Please what can I buy now to store
nothing, alot will come out soon.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Curvinus(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
shariff84:
nothing, alot will come out soon.

How much is a bag of groundnut now and if one were to buy, are there other costs involved outside of the 5 percent charge.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Curvinus:

How much is a bag of groundnut now and if one were to buy, are there other costs involved outside of the 5 percent charge.
groundnut is 58k,then transport depend on ur destination.
Our 5% that's all
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2023
shariff84:
groundnut is 58k,then transport depend on ur destination.
Our 5% that's all

Good day, please when storable grains come out, kindly update us o, so that we can store against next year
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

Good day, please when storable grains come out, kindly update us o, so that we can store against next year
ok keep getting ready because almost everything will be out soon(November-december).
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Dogalmighty17: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
Good afternoon sherrif. I have some bags on cashew nuts available for sale. Is this something you can help me with? I'm based in Lafia Nasarawa state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) / 9 Interesting Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Rice / Farmer Arrests Cow On His Farm In Abuja, Drags It To The Police Station (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.