Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Hidden Profit In Storage Business - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Hidden Profit In Storage Business (34869 Views)

Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. / Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! / Insights On Storage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Breaking news:-New suyabeans beans is out,you can get 100kg bag @28k from me
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by kazy01(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
Good evening Mr. Shariff, please I have a question. After buying maize or millet grains for storage, please how do we preserve them from weevils for a long period (6 months or above) before we sell them?
Thanks
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 5:58am On Oct 18, 2023
kazy01:
Good evening Mr. Shariff, please I have a question. After buying maize or millet grains for storage, please how do we preserve them from weevils for a long period (6 months or above) before we sell them?
Thanks
you will have to apply inserticide called novam. You will spray on the maize and mix it thoroughly.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Efiko(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Is the 28k delivered price or net of transportation/logistics,
Do you also "hold" or store for your buyers until selling time?
Lastly, is the harvest price low enough for a good buy considering the price expectation 6/7 months from now?

Thank you
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
Efiko:
Is the 28k delivered price or net of transportation/logistics,
Do you also "hold" or store for your buyers until selling time?
Lastly, is the harvest price low enough for a good buy considering the price expectation 6/7 months from now?

Thank you
it's net price,this the peak harvesting time(now-3weeks). It may not come lower than this
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Joyful365: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2023
shariff84:

We're still waiting for update on maize storage
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Efiko(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2023
I see
shariff84:
it's net price,this the peak harvesting time(now-3weeks). It may not come lower than this
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by seundy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Joyful365:

We're still waiting for update on maize storage

I am interested in maize grains storage, when is the harvest time, please.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2023
seundy:

I am interested in maize grains storage, when is the harvest time, please.
now is the time,send me Whatsapp.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Alibuking001: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
shariff84:
groundnut is 58k,then transport depend on ur destination.
Our 5% that's all

Good evening oga Shariff,
Please how much is groundnut now in 100kg bag?
How much is bambranut in 100kg bag?

Thanks for your response.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
Alibuking001:

Good evening oga Shariff,
Please how much is groundnut now in 100kg bag?
How much is bambranut in 100kg bag?

Thanks for your response.

groundnut 65k, Bambara nut 50k.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
We are currently buying beans and sorghum for this year storage.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by cdzone5: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2023
shariff84:

Hello Shariff,

How much is beans going for now?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by donkwango: 10:26pm On Jan 09
Hi Shariff! Thank you for the insightful information on grain storage business. I am new here and I'm interested in starting the storage business this month. I am based in Abuja. Please, which grain is in its harvesting season and best to start with now?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Nice2023(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29
shariff84:

U are a wonderful guy with an unbelievable insight. However,I will call u tomorrow and we shall have some discussions on this business.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Desire2016: 4:10pm On Feb 15
Sheriff, pls, can I have your number?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by BitterSweet(f): 11:57pm On Mar 01
Hello. Please can I send you a mail?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by monopolistic: 10:45am On Mar 11
Desire2016:
Sheriff, pls, can I have your number?

Hi shariff84 ,
I made a payment for 4 bags of rice since 3-4 weeks ago and up till today. You hardly reply my whatsapp chat and never deem it fit to give me update on what is going on...while keeping me in the dark.

Is this how you deal with your other customers...Or you just intend to act dubious to me,.i need an explaination.

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 9:49pm On Mar 12
Your money has been refunded.

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 9:53pm On Mar 12
Now I have closed all business transaction in this thread till after Ramadan.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Shantyken(m): 10:27am On Mar 13
shariff84:
Now I have closed all business transaction in this thread till after Ramadan.

Wen I see close fear grip me oooo, is good to read till the end. Happy Ramadan to all Muslims faithful

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by IamAsiri: 5:06am On Mar 14
shariff84:
Your money has been refunded.

This is not the issue Shariff. If your customers are having issues with you and call you out on Nairaland or any other online platform(s) for an explanation whatsoever, the onus is on you to give an explanation as to what transpired that caused the delay in the transaction and the refund, not just refunding and blocking up and down.
I owe you this truth as someone who has defended you severally on this platform. Think about it and amend your ways and don't just get defensive about it. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by monopolistic: 7:45am On Mar 14
IamAsiri:

This is not the issue Shariff. If your customers are having issues with you and call you out on Nairaland or any other online platform(s) for an explanation whatsoever, the onus is on you to give an explanation as to what transpired that caused the delay in the transaction and the refund, not just refunding and blocking up and down.
I owe you this truth as someone who has defended you severally on this platform. Think about it and amend your ways and don't just get defensive about it. Thank you.

I also doubted him initially but after dealing with him I realized people can't change.
After payment nigga will not respond to whatever until you call him out.
After calling him out he started responding almost instantly .
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 3:15pm On Mar 14
monopolistic:

I also doubted him initially but after dealing with him I realized people can't change.
After payment nigga will not respond to whatever until you call him out.
After calling him out he started responding almost instantly .
iam only responding because iam home due to fasting/Ramadan.
If I know you have posted that thing on my thread in nairaland I will have refund you earlier than this but you didn't even request for a refund but instance you are here on my thread calling me scammer and claiming I block you on WhatsApp after payment but God will judge u.
If it's not during fasting/Ramadan we are always busy in market during day time,finding it difficult to response to Whatsapp chats and calls.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Gadgetmobil(m): 9:44pm On Mar 14
Linked in
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Otiwaikuku: 7:50pm On Mar 29
shariff84:
iam only responding because iam home due to fasting/Ramadan.
If I know you have posted that thing on my thread in nairaland I will have refund you earlier than this but you didn't even request for a refund but instance you are here on my thread calling me scammer and claiming I block you on WhatsApp after payment but God will judge u.
If it's not during fasting/Ramadan we are always busy in market during day time,finding it difficult to response to Whatsapp chats and calls.

Good day Shariff84,I just came across your post on Nairaland. Pls keep up the good job.
Pls can you help me get Rice,paddy rice ,beans and Egusi?
I did like to know when it’s cheapest to buy for storage
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 8:09pm On Apr 03
Otiwaikuku:

Good day Shariff84,I just came across your post on Nairaland. Pls keep up the good job.
Pls can you help me get Rice,paddy rice ,beans and Egusi?
I did like to know when it’s cheapest to buy for storage
yes I will,after Ramadan you should contact me.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 8:12pm On Apr 03
The kind of money we realized from beans storage this year,no be small thing and in just 4 months.almost 100% profit.
Any one that store beans this year is currently smiling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) / Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) / 9 Interesting Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.