Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

The Hidden Profit In Storage Business - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Hidden Profit In Storage Business (34857 Views)

Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. / Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! / Insights On Storage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by ManAdii: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2022
shariff84:
Breaking news:- new oloka beans is out 35k per 100kg. You can contact us if you want to store it for this year.

Can this be transported to PH?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2022
ManAdii:

Can this be transported to PH?
yes sir @3000/Bag
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by kannyluv(f): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
shariff84:
Breaking news:- new oloka beans is out 35k per 100kg. You can contact us if you want to store it for this year.
can we see the picture of the beans
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
kannyluv:
can we see the picture of the beans
ok

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by nikky28: 6:05am On Oct 11, 2022
Hello Mr Shariff, thanks for all you do, what do you advise on this year beans and corn storage. I didn't follow your advise last year on beans storage and it wasn't funny. Some people said insect affected corn this year and the harvest wasn't good, but it's always good to hear from someone like you

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by vanvickie(m): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Market Prices Of Grains (white Maize, Yellow Maize & Beans) In Kaduna (lere Lga) -

Prices as of today:-

OLD WHITE MAIZE= 18K PER 100KG BAG

OLD WHITE MAIZE = 180K PER TONNE

NEW WHITE MAIZE= 15K PER 100KG BAG

NEW PADDY RICE= 18K PER 50KG BAG.

NEW PADDY RICE= 275K PER TONNE

PLEASE NOTE:
* We buy directly from farmers either in their farms, from their warehouses or from the village market.

* These grains are bought and transported in trucks from LERE LGA to Kano and other cities to be sold at higher PRICES (HENCE WHY WE GET THE AT LOWER PRICES HERE).

* We can arrange for logistics to transport the goods to any part of Nigeria for you at your own cost or you can arrange for your own logistics.

* Prices will be updated regularly as per market realities.

* To contact me or discuss business, you can reach me on 070 one five five five 8739 or send a mail to vanvicky1@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
nikky28:
Hello Mr Shariff, thanks for all you do, what do you advise on this year beans and corn storage. I didn't follow your advise last year on beans storage and it wasn't funny. Some people said insect affected corn this year and the harvest wasn't good, but it's always good to hear from someone like you
surely corn will really appreciate this year,and about beans I can't say anything now till after harvest.if this year harvest is poor you buy,and if the harvest is good don't buy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by nikky28: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Thanks. Appreciate alot

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
We are still sending oloka beans ooo,to those that want to store it this year.those that order have already received it,I send it direct from kano.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rain has gone in my state(Niger state) for some days no raining.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by vanvickie(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2022
shariff84:
Rain has gone in my state(Niger state) for some days no raining.

Same here in Saminaka, Kaduna State. We haven't had rainfall since this month. The newly harvested rice and maize are very dried here now to company and storage standard.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
vanvickie:

Same here in Saminaka, Kaduna State. We haven't had rainfall since this month. The newly harvested rice and maize are very dried here now to company and storage standard.
ok,you are in saminaka,ok that mean we will meet one day.i do come there occasionally. Yes even here we are about to be getting completely dried maize from nextweek.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by hartson(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
I pitch tent here
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Today we have officially started buying maize for storage this year.

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by vanvickie(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2022
shariff84:
ok,you are in saminaka,ok that mean we will meet one day.i do come there occasionally. Yes even here we are about to be getting completely dried maize from nextweek.

YES, I reside there. It'll be nice to meet with you, please let me know anytime you are around, we can go to the market together.

070 one five five five 8739.

Their maize is very dried now for storage and goes for as low as 15kper 100kg bag if you are buying in large quantity.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Also, from all indication groundnut will very expensive this year because it haverst is poor.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
vanvickie:

YES, I reside there. It'll be nice to meet with you, please let me know anytime you are around, we can go to the market together.

070 one five five five 8739.

Their maize is very dried now for storage and goes for as low as 15kper 100kg bag if you are buying in large quantity.
today I called my source even sabon kaura market maize is 17-18k.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Also:- bambara nut is out @37k for 100kg bag.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by vanvickie(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2022
shariff84:
today I called my source even sabon kaura market maize is 17-18k.

YES ooo, exactly. Maize is 17k here now. See how the price just shoot up within a week.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
vanvickie:

YES ooo, exactly. Maize is 17k here now. See how the price just shoot up within a week.
people are targeting this period, immediately raining season ends.
But we already buy 4 trucks.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by alatikori: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2022
shariff84:
This will be my new thread for this year!.
Pls and pls don't give any body your money to keep on ur behalf.No matter how much you will spend on transport try an move your grains to ur destination. I know what iam saying there is currently alot of cases where the agent run away with people's money. I swear one igbo man bought 700 bags of agusi last year and leave it with the agent,the agent sold everything last two months and run away with the money to only God's know destination!. Even me iam not save,I bought sorghum worth 500k last year and entrusted it to one Alhaji in my town,I swear now that I want to sell it to continue my building project,no sorghum/no money!...it current value will reach one million though I have arrested the alhaji but we were only be able to got 200k from him.
Therefore,in this thread everything will be open that's why iam not doing any whatsapp group,when we reach haversting season I will be updating about the current prices and anything you want,you can buy it here from me and it will deliver to ur state any where are you within Nigeria.
Can I get beans sweet beans from you
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Attention nairalanders:- trufully from the look of things this year haverst is POOR,alot of things will be very expensive next year!!!. So far millet, groundnut,maize haverst is poor and from all indication beans haverst will also be poor. If you want to buy beans this year for storage,save your money 1st of December contact me, l will also charge you 5% of the overall as my service fees.
I assure nairalanders that anything I bought for you,I can also help you to resell it during selling if the need arises.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Uyoukowise: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
shariff84:
Attention nairalanders:- trufully from the look of things this year haverst is POOR,alot of things will be very expensive next year!!!. So far millet, groundnut,maize haverst is poor and from all indication beans haverst will also be poor. If you want to buy beans this year for storage,save your money 1st of December contact me, l will also charge you 5% of the overall as my service fees.
I assure nairalanders that anything I bought for you,I can also help you to resell it during selling if the need arises.
I DON'T KNOW WHY I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING AND I HAVE SPENT OVER 500K IN OCTOBER,FOR THAT 7 BAGS OF RICE IN THAT PICTURE MY XMASS IS READY.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Maize! maize!! maize!!! Maize currently doing wonder,thank God we already bought 4 trucks for nairalanders. Today maize is 23k in our market.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Beans! beans!! beans!!!.New beans is out,it will be plenty in the market next week,if you want to buy for storage pls target 1st week of December.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Nickelodeon93: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
shariff84:
Beans! beans!! beans!!!.New beans is out,it will be plenty in the market next week,if you want to buy for storage pls target 1st week of December.
okay but if we target buying first week of December, when should we target selling
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nickelodeon93:
okay but if we target buying first week of December, when should we target selling
June but you can sell even February!!!

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by sologuy(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2022
Just seeing these post now and wish to invest in this storage buz. Plus which do you advice me to start with an 100k capital?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Breaking news:- new beans is out
Brown 37k,white 33k.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by emmaachile2(m): 2:11am On Nov 24, 2022
shariff84:
Breaking news:- new beans is out
Brown 37k,white 33k.
Potasco Or Iron white?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 4:44am On Nov 24, 2022
emmaachile2:

Potasco Or Iron white?
potasco and Kara,iron white will soon be out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) / Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) / 9 Interesting Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.