Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Hidden Profit In Storage Business - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Hidden Profit In Storage Business (34850 Views)

Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. / Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! / Insights On Storage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by keeper303: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Oilanndgas:

Here's my WhatsApp contact sir.

09013656506 @emmaodet

No take your oilandgas money come spoil small men biz here o. Go to Treasury bill forum where big players like you dey roll and leave us with tashere money here with Shariff I beg you grin grin grin
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Oilanndgas: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
keeper303:

No take your oilandgas money come spoil small men biz here o. Go to Treasury bill forum where big players like you dey roll and leave us with tashere money here with Shariff I beg you grin grin grin

Lol!! Everything go soft broda

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by vanvickie(m): 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
TODAY'S Market Prices Of Grains (white Maize, Yellow Maize & Beans) In Kaduna (lere Lga) -

Prices as of today:- 18-03-2023

WHITE MAIZE= 15K CASH AND 19K TRANSFER PER 100KG BAG (THE WEIGHT IS USUALLY MORE THAN 100KG)

WHITE BEANS- 34K CASH AND 37K TRANSFER (80 MUDU HIGH GRADE)

SOYA BEANS - 28K

THE PRICES OF BEANS AND MAIZE ARE EXPECTED TO GO UP FROM NEXT WEEK DUE TO FASTING. IF YOU HAVE CASH, YOU CAN GET THEM AT A CHEAPER PRICE.

PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW ON 07015558739
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Last four days,we have started selling some of our maize for this year storage.thought the price is not that high but we sold @21k per bag bank transfer and we bought it 16k/bag during harvest.
I know the price will increase but the owner(nairalander) want to use his funds for another business.
Therefore,we have to sell it out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by successnwa(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
shariff84:
Last four days,we have started selling some of our maize for this year storage.thought the price is not that high but we sold @21k per bag bank transfer and we bought it 16k/bag during harvest.
I know the price will increase but the owner(nairalander) want to use his funds for another business.
Therefore,we have to sell it out.
good job, hope to invest in storage business. Though I don't know which one to go for
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by matthew080: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hello Mr sheriff
I HV a four tires cabstar, I want to know how many bags of beans it can carry,
I want to start coming from Lagos to buy beans to Lagos,
Thanks

Like how many bags of beans can full a 4 tire cabstar motor

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
matthew080:
Hello Mr sheriff
I HV a four tires cabstar, I want to know how many bags of beans it can carry,
I want to start coming from Lagos to buy beans to Lagos,
Thanks

Like how many bags of beans can full a 4 tire cabstar motor
it can carry 60-70 bags.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by gettingdol: 1:06am On Apr 08, 2023
I have fenced land and thinking of buying 40ft containers to use as storage for beans, soya and maize. Do you think it’s okay to store in 40ft containers
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by emmaachile2(m): 2:19am On Apr 08, 2023
gettingdol:
I have fenced land and thinking of buying 40ft containers to use as storage for beans, soya and maize. Do you think it’s okay to store in 40ft containers
Your most important knowledge will be how to store the grains and prevent it from weavil attack.
Those I know into storage will first of all store in a general warehouse before going to store on their own.
Storage needs it's own knowledge before venturing into it that big.

4 Likes

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by gettingdol: 2:31am On Apr 08, 2023
emmaachile2:

Your most important knowledge will be how to store the grains and prevent it from weavil attack.
Those I know into storage will first of all store in a general warehouse before going to store on their own.
Storage needs it's own knowledge before venturing into it that big.

Please, can you furnish us with knowledge on how to store them?
Thanks for your time.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by emmaachile2(m): 4:53am On Apr 08, 2023
gettingdol:

Please, can you furnish us with knowledge on how to store them?
Thanks for your time.
It depends on grain type. The most important tool will be a hermetic storage bag like the pics bag

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by emmaachile2(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
keeper303:

haha
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by dotunibrahim7(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
shariff84:
it can carry 60-70 bags.
During harvest, do you buy these farm produce In dry or wet form?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
dotunibrahim7:
During harvest, do you buy these farm produce In dry or wet form?
dried

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Lingudy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
Somebody should teach me this job na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Thebigthing(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2023
Oga Shariff just stumbled into your thread and I have been reading all message for 6 hours now now stop because I heard about grains storage and didn't know what it means bow i have an idea of this business after reading through.

I have been thing about how to start the busines can I reach on phone or WhatsApp to ask you some questions about this business if your will obliged me. This page has been very educative and I'm charged to start the busines asap.

Pls send me your contact number .Thank you sir.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by softsoul22(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2023
Kindly contact your export clearing agent for the exportation and documentaion of your Hardwood Charcoal, and Agro commodities products.

Contact our WhatsApp : https:///message/JYOT5PSHTCDOF1
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
We will start this year storage business with egwusi 1st week of August,get ready for 2023 egwusi storage business.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Last year we stored 600 bags of agusi,this year I already rented a warehouse that can content 1500 bags.
We are only waiting for time(August) and investors.
We got more than 100% profit from last Year Agusi storage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
This year almost all the grains have given us significant amount of good profit.
Name Buying price Selling price
Maize. 16k. 31k
Millet. 14k. 30k
Sorghum 18k. 34k
Pearl millet 19k. 34k

4 Likes

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Currently almost everything is expensive except beans and suyabeans. I vividly remember when I advised nairalanders against storing them last year.
I repeat here again don't store suyabeans this coming year.

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yes don't store suyabeans this year.alot of farmers run from maize to suyabeans because of fertilizer.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by emmaachile2(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
shariff84:
Yes don't store suyabeans this year.alot of farmers run from maize to suyabeans because of fertilizer.
That should be the reason.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
We will start our this year Agusi storage in two weeks time.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Orwasen: 7:00am On Jul 14, 2023
BEST AGRO SEEDLINGS
Call or Whatsapp Best Agro +2347069670428
*Palm tress
*Orange
*Mango
*Ogbono
*Guava
*Plantains suckers
*Cashew
*Pawpaw
*Kola nut
*Bitter kola
*Coco
*Coconut
*Moringa
*Pears
*Avacodo etc

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by frontwave(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Thanks mr. Shariff, but here are my own questions
1. As a beginner with no experience which of the grain is the safest to start with?.
2. What and what is needed for the storage of the answer from number 1 question?.
3. Finally, hiw do you source for buyers when its tine to resell?. Thanks
shariff84:
This will be my new thread for this year!.
Pls and pls don't give any body your money to keep on ur behalf.No matter how much you will spend on transport try an move your grains to ur destination. I know what iam saying there is currently alot of cases where the agent run away with people's money. I swear one igbo man bought 700 bags of agusi last year and leave it with the agent,the agent sold everything last two months and run away with the money to only God's know destination!. Even me iam not save,I bought sorghum worth 500k last year and entrusted it to one Alhaji in my town,I swear now that I want to sell it to continue my building project,no sorghum/no money!...it current value will reach one million, though I have arrested the alhaji but we were only be able to recovered 200k from him only.
Therefore,in this thread everything will be open that's why iam not doing any whatsapp group,when we reach haversting season I will be updating about the current prices and anything you want,you can buy it here from me and it will deliver to ur state any where are you within Nigeria.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2023
frontwave:
Thanks mr. Shariff, but here are my own questions
1. As a beginner with no experience which of the grain is the safest to start with?.
2. What and what is needed for the storage of the answer from number 1 question?.
3. Finally, hiw do you source for buyers when its tine to resell?. Thanks

1- You can start agusi,it's safest. It's unpeeled egwusi oooo.
2-you will only driend it that's all.
3-yes we used to source for buyers.almost all nairalanders that buy from me,iam the one selling for them.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Peledonomy: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Shariff84 I want to do business with you, but I am still battling to get my 300k from someone I met on this nairaland.

How can you guarantee my money?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by keeper303: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Peledonomy:
Shariff84 I want to do business with you, but I am still battling to get my 300k from someone I met on this nairaland.

How can you guarantee my money?

Your money is safe with him. He bought and stored Egusi for me, he sold at the right time and paid me my capital and profit. He is still keeping my beans for me. My prayer is that he does not change 🙏

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cabbage Grows Well In Southwest Nigeria . See Pictures / The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) / Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.