Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? (4597 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Let's go to front page.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by butterfly777(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
bukatyne:

@bold:

Interesting outlook.

Your observation, analysis or you have data to back it up?

If yes, links would be appreciated.

You may like to check out that Tim Lahaye book that explains the relationship between personality groups and romantic attraction. I have forgotten the title now. Though the impression was largely based on my personal observation.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by butterfly777(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
bukatyne:

I can't relate.

I have never fancied 'bad boys' as they have nothing to offer me.

Don't mind the stereotype. Human beings have different personalities, who are attracted to personalities that complement theirs. Choleric get along well with phlegmatics. Sanguines get along well with melancholies. But many romance writers just lump them together.

I am a good guy, and good girls always find me attractive. Unlike the common fallacies.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2021
Lalasticlala.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Your unmentioned assumption that ladies are the same and that we like same stuff is rather alarming!
It's like saying all men masturbate, are aggressive, sexual predators or that every Nigerian is a fraudster.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Really True Or Just Cruise? (photo) / Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys / How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.