Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church (3053 Views)

Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. (2) (3) (4)

Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Southernigbo: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2021
I wonder how some ppl worship God o. How can a man penetrate a runs girl on sunday early in the morning and still be going to church, clutching his bible, some won't even take a full bath. Isnt that too bad. And come to think of it, some of these guys even give head to these runs girls and then go to church to sing praises.

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by fati2001(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2021
Southernigbo:
I wonder how some ppl worship God o. How can a man penetrate a runs girl on sunday early in the morning and still be going to church, clutching his bible, some won't even take a full bath. Isnt that too bad. And come to think of it, some of these guys even give head to these runs girls and then go to church to sing praises.

do you want the church to collapse?
Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by goodmorning40: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2021
If fornicators keep away from church pastors will be out of business
In actual sense church is meant for sinners

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by V1C70R(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2021
This is deep grin

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by house10s: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2021
clear the waist clear the mind.
Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by IJOBA11: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2021
goodmorning40:
If fornicators keep away from church pastors will be out of business
In actual sense church is meant for sinners
GBAMSOLUTELY cool

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Uzomacharles: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2021
how e concern you?
One day you fit try am since you dey complain
Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by DEMZEE(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Fornication is a buffer against male's sexual mating strategy. It's not a sin because nature designed males to be promiscuous

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Southernigbo: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2021
DEMZEE:
Fornication is a buffer against male's sexual mating strategy. It's not a sin because nature designed males to be promiscuous
I no gree o. At this level, don't u think that one day we gonna start hearing stories of guys romancing ladies behind d church?

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by DEMZEE(m): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2021
Southernigbo:
I no gree o. At this level, don't u think that one day we gonna start hearing stories of guys romancing ladies behind d church?

U are proving my point even more, fornication is a buffer not a sin because nature designed males to be promiscuous

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Curious345: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2021
Poverty has raised the marriage age of both sex'es.

Ladies now marry in the late 30's, and for a man, marrying in his 40's is the new norm.

This allows for unrestricted immoral vices, chief of which is fornication.

I live in lagos.. And I can beat my heart to tell you that lagos IS THE SEX CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

THEY EAT SLEEP DRINK SEX

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Southernigbo: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2021
Curious345:
Poverty has raised the marriage age of both sex'es.

Ladies now marry in the late 30's, and for a man, marrying in his 40's is the new norm.

This allows for unrestricted immoral vices, chief of which is fornication.

I live in lagos.. And I can beat my heart to tell you that lagos IS THE SEX CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

THEY EAT SLEEP DRINK SEX
really
Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by drezzyx(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2021
To fvck is now the norms of every society.

Even kids,youth,teens, adults, even married couples engage in unnecessary sex.

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Southernigbo: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
drezzyx:
To fvck is now the norms of every society.

Even kids,youth,teens, adults, even married couples engage in unnecessary sex.
honestly o, na only hausa women no de do adultery o

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Southernigbo:

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Botking: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Southernigbo:

I have heard this statement over again, please how through is this, is it because of religion or what? How come Christian woman are not that chastised like the Moslem one
Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Southernigbo: 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Botking:

I have heard this statement over again, please how through is this, is it because of religion or what? How come Christian woman are not that chastised like the Moslem one
largely because they were brought up with morals, and besides ladies who commit adultery didn't just start it when they got married,they must have been fornicating b4 marriage. So know d kind of lady u marry, any person marrying a fornicator has only married a bad thing(lady) u really can't expect to find much favour by marrying a fornicatoress
Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Mercyooo: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hi
Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Olabode971(f): 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mercyooo:
Hi

Hello...

( In Eddie Murphy Voice to Lisa McDowell ) in ComingToAmerica part1

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by DanielAlhassan(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
DEMZEE:

U are proving my point even more, fornication is a buffer not a sin because nature designed males to be promiscuous
how do you mean fornication is not a sin
Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by DanielAlhassan(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Botking:

correct yourself Muslim girls fornicate like of Yoruba ,igala ,ebira , etc name it

The do fornicate but hausa girl
Don't fornicate

It not a religion thing
It a tribal thing

Hausa is a tribe not a religion

Note both Muslim and Christian girls fornicate but you can hardly see an hausa girl fornicating
Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Sonnobax15(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Sonnobax15(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Southernigbo:

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by DEMZEE(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how do you mean fornication is not a sin

Because human sexual biology is amoral
Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Southernigbo:
. Church is meant for SINNER
Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by DanielAlhassan(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
DEMZEE:

Because human sexual biology is amoral
go sleep

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2021
Southernigbo:
Where you get this your information from.
Na north I grow oh, no let me vex abeg

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 16, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
correct yourself Muslim girls fornicate like of Yoruba ,igala ,ebira , etc name it

Don't fornicate

It not a religion thing
It a tribal thing

Note both Muslim and Christian girls fornicate but you can hardly see an hausa girl fornicating
Where una dey get all this information from nau. Hausa girls wey dey even give doggy. Na only say them Sabi hide their sins, that's why people dey see them like saints

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Southernigbo: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

d few ones u see are just hausa runs girls from broken poor homes, but normal homely girls are virgins till marriage

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Botking: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

Don't fornicate

It not a religion thing
It a tribal thing

Are Hausa not mostly Muslim?
Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Geminiempress: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2021
Permission granted sah... U grow 4 d full north?
U na mtn b dat na
dannyrhymes600:

No mind am majority of them no dey wear anything under that their long hijab wey reach ground no pant no bra. Their own na packaged adultrey n fornication. I dey north too

Re: Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2021
Southernigbo:
d few ones u see are just hausa runs girls from broken poor homes, but normal homely girls are virgins till marriage
Lol, virgins? This your information ehn.

I Cant sleeep please help! / Working Men Turn Me On! / SORRY