Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married (44850 Views)

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by hollas2jnr(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
[s][/s]The Bible said so and not a motivational speaker.
He that findeth a WIFE... Not women are wife material; that bible quote applies to the worthy ones out there!
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Nauttyprof(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
djon78:

She brought him luck

You can speak all the grammar wey you want

The lady carry Grace simple

You may Talk wetin you want talk or chose what you want to believe

There are women that carry Grace simple

Like I have said
I have seen it Times without number

In addition no one is hyping the female gender
But building a stable prosperous home you must have a willing female
If a man is favoured and marries a bad Luck woman he is still doomed

Proverbs 14 vs 1 says a Wise woman builds her home while a foolish one tears it Down with her hand

A conformed woman is key to building a successful homes

So, when a wise woman builds her home it means she is the custodian of favour. Read your Bible to understand the way God operates and stop coming up with examples that Bible never gave.

I have asked you a simple question - Men don't have grace or favour, right? I will be waiting for your response to this question.

Bible says ........ and obtains favour from God. Now, it is no more God but the woman. Na wa o.....

When you find your own wife, you get the favour from God and not the woman bringing favour and then making the man look like one without favour.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by saphiere(f): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Austineva2:
womennnn! But u are advising broke guys to go marry that women bring luck in marriage grin cheesy. Am just looking u with side eye
I advise them to marry independent women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by loadindre00: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Facts.

Two of them are landlords and all of them are car owners ���

I know some men who did not amount to anything but as soon as they got married they are now doing well. Two of them are landlords and all of them are car owners.

Indeed women are blessings.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Mcfi(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Arda1000:
may u walk and never kpebie ukwu cool

You are a carried entity

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by OdogwuToks(m): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
flokii:
So a guy that is still struggling to stand should go and marry just because a motivational speaker said so?

He won't do wedding, won't feed the wife and babies when they start coming? or how many people will you turn to for help today that'll readily assist you?

I feel it's when a guy knows he can handle responsibilities that he should think of marriage (not necessarily rich) and he should make sure the lady is ready to work and not a liabilty that put too much value on material things.

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Atole26: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
But wait ooo.. true true we know marriage with the right person bring blessings but shey this person don forget say na naija we dey ni. If you don't have money how will you pay for the marriage na. Abi it's now allowed to marry your bride just you and her family without any demands ni. If it's like that I second your claim. Guys go and get married cool
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by IJOBA11: 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=Zamanda post=104830520]Come and learn Forex trade and incase your income and get married. Testimony from Netvaluefx is the right encouragement (attached pix). The guy challenged himself for 12 months, but the profit of $10,750 in less than 5 months was way enough for him (see it for urself in his thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6340195/forex-trade-alerts-season-21/204#104248061

https://www.nairaland.com/6479984/12-months-forex-challenge/8

https://www.fxblue.com/users/netvaluefx

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1391&rx=1627647383402 (Current Competition organised by a professional Forex trader to encourage the newbies to improve)

@Saphiere, kindly move this to front page. Thanks

[color=#006600]DON’T EVER IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE TAG ME IN THIS KINDA NONSENSE AGAIN angry
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Vision101(m): 3:58am On Aug 16, 2021
@saphiere
Facts.

I know some men who did not amount to anything but as soon as they got married they are now doing well. Two of them are landlords and all of them are car owners.

Indeed women are blessings.

@me
Hahahaha.... it's not because of the wify. Life is a mystery. What worked now may not work later. What worked for Andrew may not work for James.

There are instances where people were doing well before they got married and as soon as they got married they went down.

Are you encouraging the broke boys to get married?

The only solution is to cling to God. He will direct your path in storm and out of storm.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by iammarvellux(m): 4:18am On Aug 16, 2021
You don't just get married on nothing..

Hit the Facebook page link in my signature and readup my latest post. So you can take tangible steps.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by ofiko123(m): 4:44am On Aug 16, 2021
OK..we have heard.. Mr preacher..
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Gaddafih001(m): 5:35am On Aug 16, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I should not marry my mate will she not be obedient
She can never be loyal to your authority.
She fit chop your shit just because she wan enter.
You will see this as the days roll by.
This is my ten years in this fu***ng mess.
Don’t try this road, you will get burnt.
They are susceptible to use jazz on you bro just to keep her home.
Look for someone that looks up to you as her senior and not someone that will be going to older men for advice because technically,she senior you (LOL).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by ityP(m): 6:37am On Aug 16, 2021
Ladylawyer:
I have a question for those against the poster. What if you never make money and you are approaching 50 what should a man do? Wait a little further or get married and have a family?
My point is this, you must not be wealthy before you get married. Also wealth is relative. But a man should have skill or a certificate anything that can actually fetch him something from time to time and also your partner should also have a skill or a job. Hope i made sense.

Nowhere is it stated that a man or woman must get married. Before someone gets married, he or she must be emotionally, physically and financially ready to bear the responsibility of marriage. If at 50, a man still struggles to feed himself and cannot assist his relatives once in a while when they ask for help, he should die a single man. If he is also emotionally or physically not ready, he also needs to take a chill pill. Marriage is not for everyone. And no one is saying be Dangote before getting married. But to be struggling financially and still contemplating marriage is something I find very foolish. That's how boko haram started. Children given birth to by foolish parents who knew they don't have the resources to cater for them, only to send these children out at tender ages to fend for themselves

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2021
Gaddafih001:

She can never be loyal to your authority.
She fit chop your shit just because she wan enter.
You will see this as the days roll by.
This is my ten years in this fu***ng mess.
Don’t try this road, you will get burnt.
They are susceptible to use jazz on you bro just to keep her home.
Look for someone that looks up to you as her senior and not someone that will be going to older men for advice because technically,she senior you (LOL).
I will take this advice very serious sir, and sadly remain small for me to make this mistake, I have this girl she almost age to me, when I was in the university we didn't date,. All of sudden during NYSC she becomes an angel she wants me bla bla, Chai I started falling o, God has save me from jazebel.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by TripleAkutigi: 6:51am On Aug 16, 2021
Arda1000:
grin U never see one who be get money marry wrong wife,em life finish, don’t get married because Ure poor or rich,marry when u have thought about it well enough,a wrong woman is worse than poverty
Truetalk...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by ityP(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Nauttyprof:

So, men don't carry favour right?

We twist the word of God to mean something else when in the real sense favour comes from God alone and is not from anybody. Bible says .... and obtains favour from God. Did you see the God part and not the woman?

The essence of that verse is getting a (good) wife and seeing the hands of God move in such Union with favour and not the nonsense we teach today in the name of preaching messages to elevate the women alone.

That is why many Christian home have problems today. Teach the balanced truth that comes from the word of God, No, they bring in all sort to elevate the female gender without also talking about the male gender. Whereas the Bible addressed both the male and female gender.

We just need to correct these wrongs. It has been on for too long.

Back to your example, she didn't bring him luck. God favoured him because he found his wife.

Thank you. I see so many people misquoting that Bible verse and it pains me to the bones. If the lady was such a blessing, why she no make am before I marry am? Why must she wait to enter husband house before blessings would be activated? They talk like single men aren't blessed. Heck, Jesus was single and he is the greatest man ever to walk planet earth. I keep saying it, no woman holds my blessings. Any woman who comes with that mentality into my home would need to have a rethink
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by ityP(m): 6:57am On Aug 16, 2021
djon78:

She brought him luck

You can speak all the grammar wey you want

The lady carry Grace simple

You may Talk wetin you want talk or chose what you want to believe

There are women that carry Grace simple

Like I have said
I have seen it Times without number

In addition no one is hyping the female gender
But building a stable prosperous home you must have a willing female
If a man is favoured and marries a bad Luck woman he is still doomed

Proverbs 14 vs 1 says a Wise woman builds her home while a foolish one tears it Down with her hand

A conformed woman is key to building a successful homes

No one brings anyone luck. Stop deceiving yourself. When Prov. 14:1 says a wise woman builds her home, it didn't even connote financial building. No woman is tied to my financial success. There are so many single men who are financially successful. You people should stop misquoting the scriptures
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Ladylawyer(f): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2021
ityP:

Nowhere is it stated that a man or woman must get married. Before someone gets married, he or she must be emotionally, physically and financially ready to bear the responsibility of marriage. If at 50, a man still struggles to feed himself and cannot assist his relatives once in a while when they ask for help, he should die a single man. If he is also emotionally or physically not ready, he also needs to take a chill pill. Marriage is not for everyone. And no one is saying be Dangote before getting married. But to be struggling financially and still contemplating marriage is something I find very foolish. That's how boko haram started. Children given birth to by foolish parents who knew they don't have the resources to cater for them, only to send these children out at tender ages to fend for themselves
If you say so
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2021
Nwaezehopr:
I pity any unemploy or underpay guy who will try this. Things are too cost. 10 k is not enough for me a week as a single guy talk more a married unemployed or underpaid guy. Never allow anyone to advise you about issue of marriage. Even your parents can't decide for you. A friend of mine who married immediately after servicing with a teaching job is seriously regretting it now. This guy hardly take 3 square meal a day. For how long will he continues like this? Marriage is not a competition. Make sure you have a consistent daily or monthly income before entering into it .Cooking gas is now #550/kg.
This advice serious
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by TripleAkutigi: 7:01am On Aug 16, 2021
guuudy87:
As if to marry is free
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 7:02am On Aug 16, 2021
Taywon:
I pity who follow Op advice....

Is like i need to personally meet those supporting Op... To share some real life situation....

Two things are involve
1. Its either you rush out the same way you rush in
2. One might eventually kill the other(domestic violence) as a result of frustration ...

this past week we settled more 3 three Marital issues....

Fear grip me oooo.... Forget those mumu smile you dey see oo... Things dey happen... I have some graphic pictures i would have love to share.... Maybe latter
Hahah this one hit me, So sir we should not be carried away by their smiles on social media, lol things they occur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 7:03am On Aug 16, 2021
ityP:

Stop deceiving our young men. This here is a reason why Nigeria is the world capital of poverty and will continue to be the world capital of poverty. We see many parents giving birth to children and not being able to cater for them. See the northerners. Their kids liter the streets begging because their foolish parents had this mentality. If a man does not have the means to cater for a family, he should never near the institution of marriage. And oh, see you quoting the Bible like you even know what's written there. Let me school you a bit. That same Bible you quoted also says in 1 Timothy 5:8 (NIV): "Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever". Foolish Nigerian youths, take this foolish advice at your peril
Lol
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2021
ityP:

No woman is the source of my favour and blessings; not even my mother. God alone is the source and whether or not I get married, if he so wishes, I'd be successful. Heck, even the greatest man who ever lived didn't get married and he encouraged others who can to follow suit
Who is the greatest man??
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by ityP(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Who is the greatest man??

Jesus
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2021
ityP:

Jesus
Blood of Zachariah! You just replied me in the blink of an eye grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by ityP(m): 7:09am On Aug 16, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Blood of Zachariah! You just replied me in the blink of an eye grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Judybash93(m): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2021
This kicks logical reasoning in the balls undecided
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by TripleAkutigi: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2021
saphiere:
Rotarian advises broke unmarried guys to get married. According to him, "some women hold the key to success".

He quoted a Bible verse which says; "He who finds a wife finds a good thing".
Are U still S or M?
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by TripleAkutigi: 7:18am On Aug 16, 2021
saphiere:
Rotarian advises broke unmarried guys to get married. According to him, "some women hold the key to success".

He quoted a Bible verse which says; "He who finds a wife finds a good thing".
And how will i get to know dat woman who hold dat key of success

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Nauttyprof(m): 7:29am On Aug 16, 2021
ityP:

Thank you. I see so many people misquoting that Bible verse and it pains me to the bones. If the lady was such a blessing, why she no make am before I marry am? Why must she wait to enter husband house before blessings would be activated? They talk like single men aren't blessed. Heck, Jesus was single and he is the greatest man ever to walk planet earth. I keep saying it, no woman holds my blessings. Any woman who comes with that mentality into my home would need to have a rethink

Honestly, you just nailed it with this new point. If we are to rightly interpret the Bible verse it was referring to the man who will receive favour from God when he finds a good wife. Our tradition has only brought up nonsense teaching claiming the wife brings favour as if the man is an empty vessel carrying nothing.

Just the way many christian homes are having problems today because our preachers chose to exalt the female gender on every sermon about marriage as if the male gender meant nothing in the marriage. If at all they mention the male gender, it is only in the aspect of fulfilling responsibilities. Whereas the Bible clearly talks about what the wife should do to her husband and the husband to the wife. In fact, everywhere the family is mentioned, the female gender is first addressed on her role to her husband before the husband to her wife. It is really sick how preachers have chosen to look the other way by bringing in tradition without teaching the real and balanced truth in the word of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Pimine: 7:41am On Aug 16, 2021
kay29000:

Hahahaha! This guy you made me burst out laughing grin
Aswearugaaad

Bruh, honestly it baffles me how some people reason. Anyway, I'm glad you could find the humor in it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by samonak(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2021
Not in all cases, my elder bro was doing very well, but as soon as he married, everything just dried up. He's living from hand to mouth, even the wife is yet to put to birth since 2012!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.