Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married (44645 Views)

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Angelawhite(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
[s][/s]The Bible said so and not a motivational speaker.

No. Poverty said so, not the Bible. Go and ask northerners
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by wallrichy: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Poverty will descend on you like a plague of jobadom. Men standing alone can certainly wither the storm with good determination but with women hanging on you.....please don't do it....it's a big lie....we men are strategists and can't gamble our lives by trying to see peradventure we might get wealthy after marrying a woman....that sound to me like Betnja or Njabet.....Kalo Kalo kind of life....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
THE BIBLE SAYS HE WHO FINDS A WIFE, NOT HE WHO MAKES 13 CHILDREN. I m not married. But I believe its a good thing because God does not LIE. However, its has to be the right woman, else you will be an UNHAPPY MAN.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by sureinfo: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
Real talk but this is not always the case o
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by olaszydaruma(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
From frying pan to fire
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by MYHUBBY: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:

One quick question

How is your marriage Life?

Are you still married

marriage life is cool if you planned for it more than wedding and with a stable income from both couples, they'll enjoy it

for your second question let me refer you back to your parents
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Apus:
Which key?

Shey d ones wey Yahoo boys don lick finish. You better don't try it, except you are led, else your own poverty go tie wrapper & gele.
grin grin
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
yomi007k:
ANY MAN THAT TRIES THIS WILL SHED TEARS AND BLOOD.

I KNOW A GUY THAT DID IT AND HE NOW LIVES MORE LIKE A STREET URCHIN.
Hahahahhahah please
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
HUSTLER001:
This marriage of a thing is just over-rated.
Are you sure
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
greenie77:
Such mindset has been regenerating poverty in Nigeria! angry
grin grin
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Raalsalghul:
This is absolute nonsense!

If I hustle for money and it doesn't come, then I'll remain unmarried rather than breeding kids who might turn out to be potential Boko Haram recruits.

Look into the background of rich people, 85% of them are from upper middle class/wealthy families who can properly lay the foundation for their success later in life. The remainder 15% from humble families are more like outliers/exceptions.

Nobody should come at me with that loneliness bullshit because I know my take is extreme.

My parents made that mistake, I won't! angry
Please marry
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Very bad advice, stop encouraging generational poverty.
grin
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
The5DME:
Terrible advise from the pit of hell.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by trevorhorace(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
This isn't scriptural at all. You'd be shooting yourself in the foot if you heed. Major heroes of the bible where walking in their purpose or were stable at least before getting married. Abraham Isaac Joseph David Solomon etc . Adam was already doing well before he met Eve. Women are blessing when there's something for them to bless. Don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
No be say my guy rush marry today em dey drink Garri morning afternoon night, e be like the wife wan leave am self. If you never get stable income no try am.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gaddafih001:
I made the mistake and still paying dearly for it.
In fact we dey court now for divorce.
Don’t marry until you are comfortable enough.
Never marry any lady wey be your mate.
Find someone you senior because the older ones are damaged souls.
Na dem get the slogan say if money no come,marry because dem dey open door.
Na then you go begin to dey drink Kai Kai if care is not taken.
I should not marry my mate will she not be obedient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mayeldah:
The statement is true if you find a virtous Virgin wife not these ones with 500 body count.
500 is too much

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Austineva2: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
God forbid
womennnn! But u are advising broke guys to go marry that women bring luck in marriage grin cheesy. Am just looking u with side eye

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by djon78(m): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nauttyprof:
We just twist the word of God just to suit ourselves. The Bible verse does not suggest the wife brings favour. Rather, it means in taking that step of not being single, there is a favour that backs this step and not the wife bringing in favour.

Some women had ruin their husbands, so where was the favour?

There are women that carry favour

I have seen it many times around me

Even all these Yahoo boy's and fetish men understand this

Although many are chaff
Especially those ones that sleeps around

But for you to come across such women you must pay the price, seek face of God

My boss said that before he met his wife he did 40 days fasting
Small time he come see his wife

Educated, virtuous, very beautiful and she bring am better luck .
A man that couldn't afford a house in Lagos but after over ten years of marriage has his own house in Banana island with several properties littered around Lekki and island axis

E get woman wey carry better luck

One way to know them
Dash her small money and see whether your money income increases

Women that carry such Grace dey
But you must have eyes to see them
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by BESTScientist1: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
The most ridiculous advise I've heard this month. I'm I just hearing it? No! Is it from a wise man? Obviously no! Truth be told I'm ready to marry. But looking for a companion. Many ladies just want to marry because "it's almost twelve" or "just to be called Mrs...or mummy Mbappe", or they want a man to carry ALL their burdens, including self inflicted spiritual problems, and not because they've learnt what it really means to keep, build a Godly home and make their husbands happy. A lot of character flaws that keep many(both men and women) off marriage.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by moshino(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Facts.

Indeed women are blessings.

Only if you're lucky to get a GOOD one. If you end up with a bad one, your life is over. And there are a lot of harlots and devils masquerading as women these days.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by yomi007k(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahahhahah please

Walai... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by yomi007k(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahahhahah please

I dey serious oo..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by yomi007k(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Abudu2000:
grin he will soon be wearing boxers around.

How u take know...same clothes for days.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by unmask: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Rotarian advises broke unmarried guys to get married. According to him, "some women hold the key to success".

He quoted a Bible verse which says; "He who finds a wife finds a good thing".
so I should play game of chance...."some women"
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by thunderbabs: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Marry? Marry who?
Same girls that call us losers cos we not earning six figures or have a million in our account balance at age 30?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by KrazyDave16(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
cooooooks:
Lol.

Kukuma see the light and leave religion because contradictions full the book.

[/b]
I have left it for those who wants to be "enlightened".

I cannot come and kill myself over something that early christians twisted to the point that one cannot tell which came before or which is true.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Nauttyprof(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
djon78:

There are women that carry favour

I have seen it many times around me

Even all these Yahoo boy's and fetish men understand this

Although many are chaff
Especially those ones that sleeps around

But for you to come across such women you must pay the price, seek face of God

My boss said that before he met his wife he did 40 days fasting
Small time he come see his wife

Educated, virtuous, very beautiful and she bring am better luck .
A man that couldn't afford a house in Lagos but after over ten years of marriage has his own house in Banana island with several properties littered around Lekki and island axis

E get woman wey carry better luck

One way to know them
Dash her small money and see whether your money income increases

Women that carry such Grace dey
But you must have eyes to see them

So, men don't carry favour right?

We twist the word of God to mean something else when in the real sense favour comes from God alone and is not from anybody. Bible says .... and obtains favour from God. Did you see the God part and not the woman?

The essence of that verse is getting a (good) wife and seeing the hands of God move in such Union with favour and not the nonsense we teach today in the name of preaching messages to elevate the women alone.

That is why many Christian home have problems today. Teach the balanced truth that comes from the word of God, No, they bring in all sort to elevate the female gender without also talking about the male gender. Whereas the Bible addressed both the male and female gender.

We just need to correct these wrongs. It has been on for too long.

Back to your example, she didn't bring him luck. God favoured him because he found his wife.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Zamanda:
@Saphiere, kindly move this to front page.

Saphiere is not a mod, so she can't move posts to the FP. Besides, this is a comment & not a new topic. You can create a new thread for it.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by kay29000(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pimine:
Aswearugaaad.

Yeah great advice, brah. [b]Get married and plunge yourself deeper into the ocean of poverty with a humongous stone strapped to your back. [/b]Get real, man!

Hahahaha! This guy you made me burst out laughing grin
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by djon78(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nauttyprof:

So, men don't carry favour right?

We twist the word of God to mean something else when in the real sense favour comes from God alone and is not from anybody. Bible says .... and obtains favour from God. Did you see the God part and not the woman?

The essence of that verse is getting a (good) wife and seeing the hands of God move in such Union with favour and not the nonsense we teach today in the name of preaching messages to elevate the women alone.

That is why many Christian home have problems today. Teach the balanced truth that comes from the word of God, No, they bring in all sort to elevate the female gender without also talking about the male gender. Whereas the Bible addressed both the male and female gender.

We just need to correct these wrongs. It has been on for too long.

Back to your example, she didn't bring him luck. God favoured him because he found his wife.

She brought him luck

You can speak all the grammar wey you want

The lady carry Grace simple

You may Talk wetin you want talk or chose what you want to believe

There are women that carry Grace simple

Like I have said
I have seen it Times without number

In addition no one is hyping the female gender
But building a stable prosperous home you must have a willing female
If a man is favoured and marries a bad Luck woman he is still doomed

Proverbs 14 vs 1 says a Wise woman builds her home while a foolish one tears it Down with her hand

A conformed woman is key to building a successful homes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.