Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married (44617 Views)

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by seyz91(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
So because just a few people married poor and eventually they started geting better now means it's a general thing abi?

Mumu guy with mumu advice undecided

If you mumu like him heed to this nonsense undecided

What works for A might not work for B and C

And besides nigeria economy degenerate and worsen day by day, the eyes you looking and hoping to survive in previous years might not work for now oo

To whom it may concern!
saphiere:
Rotarian advises broke unmarried guys to get married. According to him, "some women hold the key to success".

He quoted a Bible verse which says; "He who finds a wife finds a good thing".

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
But yahoo boys have condemned 99.9% of our potential wives. There's no more glory in them.grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by heybeebugatty(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
My brother, pls hustle n make money first. otherwise, marriage will bring father of poverty to your home...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by jamislaw(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Very good advice, believe in your God and everything will be OK.
This man just said what I did and Almighty God never forsake me.
I just got another appointment letter last week. But you need to have something doing before getting married nomatter how little it is.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Gaddafih001(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
I made the mistake and still paying dearly for it.
In fact we dey court now for divorce.
Don’t marry until you are comfortable enough.
Never marry any lady wey be your mate.
Find someone you senior because the older ones are damaged souls.
Na dem get the slogan say if money no come,marry because dem dey open door.
Na then you go begin to dey drink Kai Kai if care is not taken.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by judedwriter(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
It's a biblical fact....

Two are better than one.

Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
— Ecclesiastes 4:9

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Bizzysmitty(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Na so una go push person enter wahala, just becos e favor Peter no mean say e go favor Paul.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Kollyman: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
Not all these ladies that Yahoo boiz and suger daddies have used to renew their money rituals.

Most of the ladies in today's Nigeria are in negative when it comes to blessing as you might even slide into poverty if care is not taken.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
I remember one of the powerful pastors in Nigeria that counsel ladies to flee from men that think like the OP angry
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by raphy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
I know one guy tht hs. 6 kids him de struggle to pay sch fees why him never build him house ? Abi na puna be the good thing tht she bring to tht table..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Mayeldah(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
The statement is true if you find a virtous Virgin wife not these ones with 500 body count.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by promowise(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
If you cant help in the fight against poverty please dont add to the numbers. Leave marriage for those who are ready.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by sonnie10: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Is it like she will bring him good luck or the woman is going to curtail some of the guy’s excesses . How exactly does it work?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by MufasaLion: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
The most dumbest advice ever!

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Heterodox(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Facts.

I know some men who did not amount to anything but as soon as they got married they are now doing well. Two of them are landlords and all of them are car owners.

Indeed women are blessings.
So this nonsense above is a measure of success? Cars and house?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Fortez: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Don’t try it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by MufasaLion: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mayeldah:
The statement is true if you find a virtous Virgin wife not these ones with 500 body count.

What analysis gave you such result that virgins bring good luck and non-virgins don't?
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
I pity any unemploy or underpay guy who will try this. Things are too cost. 10 k is not enough for me a week as a single guy talk more a married unemployed or underpaid guy. Never allow anyone to advise you about issue of marriage. Even your parents can't decide for you. A friend of mine who married immediately after servicing with a teaching job is seriously regretting it now. This guy hardly take 3 square meal a day. For how long will he continues like this? Marriage is not a competition. Make sure you have a consistent daily or monthly income before entering into it .Cooking gas is now #550/kg.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Kay25(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
It's a dangerous road to thread...check yourself and know what is good for you though I won't dispute that fact but don't make that the reason to get married or else If the money doesn't show up u will call her a witch
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by streetfabulous: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
The advice is one sided. There are those who are worse off after marriage. The advice should address both sides before it can make sense. My advice is let God lead you, else, you may just be gambling.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nonsense. Suffering
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Raalsalghul: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hammyaladin:
how person go do with konjii?? grin grin grin

Several options which I'm sure you are well aware off.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by waxzimiton7(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
It sounds like a set up to me

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Vlibray: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is why we have a lot of poor people in Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by engrglover(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Marry me pls
saphiere:
Facts.

I know some men who did not amount to anything but as soon as they got married they are now doing well. Two of them are landlords and all of them are car owners.

Indeed women are blessings.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by SocialJustice: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Foolish talk.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by MufasaLion: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Raalsalghul:
This is absolute nonsense!

If I hustle for money and it doesn't come, then I'll remain unmarried rather than breeding kids who might turn out to be potential Boko Haram recruits.

Look into the background of rich people, 85% of them are from upper middle class/wealthy families who can properly lay the foundation for their success later in life. The remainder 15% from humble families are more like outliers/exceptions.

Nobody should come at me with that loneliness bullshit because I know my take is extreme.

My parents made that mistake, I won't! angry

You just highlighted the facts bro!
Thumbs up!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by ben2rhymes: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
No man has made it by his woman effort or blessings... any man a woman made millionaire was once a billionaire.
The logic behind a man’s fortune in marriage is that people can entrust you with plenty money in business as a married man, you look more responsible, you become restless till you achieve daily because bills get you up daily unlike when you are a bachelor ... if a single guy had these qualities , he will make it as well
If u haven’t made it, don’t marry !!! I repeat, don’t marry!!!!
Beside every successful man is his brain.

26 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Nwachi22(f): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Rotarian advises broke unmarried guys to get married. According to him, "some women hold the key to success".

He quoted a Bible verse which says; "He who finds a wife finds a good thing".
That strategy doesn’t work for everyone.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Theunbothered: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Go and marry stop waiting to make millions before you marry.

This same op who makes posts about how all men are evil.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.