Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married (44858 Views)

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by kattydams: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=104812126]Rotarian advises broke unmarried guys to get married. According to him, "some women hold the key to success".

He quoted a Bible verse which says; "He who finds a wife finds a good thing".[/quote
No doubt we are blessings, only when you find yours and but at least have something doing no matter how little, have a source.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by phemmyfour: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Rotarian advises broke unmarried guys to get married. According to him, "some women hold the key to success".

He quoted a Bible verse which says; "He who finds a wife finds a good thing".
It's not "he who finds a wife...finds money"

Marriage is additional burden to a jobless man

1Tim5:8
A man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Estacy22: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Facts.

I know some men who did not amount to anything but as soon as they got married they are now doing well. Two of them are landlords and all of them are car owners.

Indeed women are blessings.

But most ladies of today do not have room for "surulere" - (patient is profitable) they rather prefer "Olorunsogo" - (God has done it) prospects otherwise the guy will just be fooling himself about.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by kattydams: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=104812126]Rotarian advises broke unmarried guys to get married. According to him, "some women hold the key to success".

He quoted a Bible verse which says; "He who finds a wife finds a good thing".[/quote

Very true, but the man should have a source, no matter how little the wages maybe.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by deltateam: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
The fault is from your brother who has refused to established his wife. Some men are just selfish

She works. If she buys matches, the whole world will know and she'll complain over the usage.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by GABRIEL6036: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Apus:
Which key?

Shey d ones wey Yahoo boys don lick finish. You better don't try it, except you are led, else your own poverty go tie wrapper & gele.
Let me kiss your brain for that mmmtue.... You are on point jooor. Those girls/ ladies wey their glory has been offered for burnt offering for jeans sagger yahoo idiottas make I go marry?. Abeg my advise is look wella b4 you embark on everlasting journey, do your findings very well and make sure u are on a safer side. Else you will have your testis to blame grin
Shine your eagle eye very well or frog eyes very wella shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by GABRIEL6036: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Those girls/ ladies wey their glory has been offered for burnt offering for jeans sagger yahoo idiottas make I go marry?. Abeg my advise is look wella b4 you embark on everlasting journey, do your findings very well and make sure u are on a safer side. Else you will have your testis to blame grin
Shine your eagle eye very well or frog eyes very wella shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Kayyus09(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
k
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by KrazyDave16(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Me feels getting married is only gonna bring me down.

Besides, using a Bible quote is pointless if the said verse has a contradiction in another chapter.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
konji no dey make man think straight, once you marry your konji issue is solved, then you can reason life well. But make sure you lower your speck, look for hardworking girl and not slay queen

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by ityP(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
bukatyne:

You do you cheesy

They are Biblical principles.

Not able to explain in details now.

The problem is that poor people have too many kids.

If they have just one kid in addition to themselves, they will do very fine.

No biblical principles say if you're struggling, go and marry. You people should not be turning Bible upside down. That same Bible gives special counsel to family heads that if they don't provide for their families, they are worse than those without faith. It's a cautionary statement that marriage isn't child's play. It's understandable to say a man who as money but mismanages the money as a single person should get married. At least, because he now has responsibilities and a responsible wife, he will better handle his resources and grow. But a dude that struggles to even feed himself, you're now advising him to marry? Haba na

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by efficiencie(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Facts.

I know some men who did not amount to anything but as soon as they got married they are now doing well. Two of them are landlords and all of them are car owners.

Indeed women are blessings.

Indeed some women are blessings, not all...you know some men who did not amount to anything but as soon as they got married they are now doing well...you did not talk about some other men who married women and got their lives shut down or fathered the children of other men...an example is the late Tunde Thomas. All he did was get married and from marriage he moved to high blood pressure and heart disease and from this to his inevitable death!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by sukar886: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Bitter truth, but if you marry the right woman, not this once yahoo boys don use everything wey de there body do ritual

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Akuruoulo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Rotarian advises broke unmarried guys to get married. According to him, "some women hold the key to success".

He quoted a Bible verse which says; "He who finds a wife finds a good thing".

Saphiere this isn't suppose to come from u.

U suppose talk make woman go marry man

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by abouzaid: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
okoroemeka:
to marry these days no be small thing,just to knock for inlaw door you will budget like #50-#100k,talkless of when the list will come with brideprice,the rotarian is advising marriage without any plan how to do that,does he think if you fvck woman you don marry am,what the smart guys are doing now is marriage by hire purchase.
lol, reminds me of a comment from Osuofia to his wife in Okochi, that the goat for marriage would be paid by their children to her people. That guy na madman.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by kay29000(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
guuudy87:
As if to marry is free

Lol. Exactly
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by kay29000(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
dettolgel:
Tomorrow this same idiot will come to nairaland and pester people for money to pay the wife's hospital bills. 18 years down the line the children will also litter this place looking for money to complete their school fees and pay accommodation before exam starts.

This is the other side people don't speak on
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Johel(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Raalsalghul:
This is absolute nonsense!

If I hustle for money and it doesn't come, then I'll remain unmarried rather than breeding kids who might turn out to be potential Boko Haram recruits.

Look into the background of rich people, 85% of them are from upper middle class/wealthy families who can properly lay the foundation for their success later in life. The remainder 15% from humble families are more like outliers/exceptions.

Nobody should come at me with that loneliness bullshit because I know my take is extreme.

My parents made that mistake, I won't! angry

We on the same page.��

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by zubinike(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=104812130]Facts.

Indeed women are blessings.[/quote

I wish most ladies want a cheap wedding this days, or are willing to move into one room to start their lives .... Times are hard, don't bring children into this suffer called Nigeria.

Travel and start that life or earn good savings to take care of a home before you dive into marriage.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Maj196(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dumbest shi*t I've ever read, where is your proof to assert such claim?
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by samuel1986(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Don't misquote bible mr man.
The Bible said he who finds a good wife....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Smarkest(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Yes is pure fact but on one condition if only you marry your own wife becus if demons that is troubling you want to free you, he will give u a woman that will continue from where he stopped. from that day the demons will say byebye to u becus he has handover to physical demon that will finish u

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Bishopino: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
IJOBA11:
YAHOO BOYS DON USE 90 PERCENT OF OUR YOUNG WOMEN DO RITUAL.

MOST OF THESE CHEWING GUM GIRLS YOU SEE ON THE STREETS ARE NOTHING BUT A LIVING DEAD
Do you have a sister? What do you say about her?
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by yusluvad(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lol...
EvangelistChuks:
If you don’t get money at 38 is it at 50 that you have assurance of getting it.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Ladylawyer(f): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
I have a question for those against the poster. What if you never make money and you are approaching 50 what should a man do? Wait a little further or get married and have a family?
My point is this, you must not be wealthy before you get married. Also wealth is relative. But a man should have skill or a certificate anything that can actually fetch him something from time to time and also your partner should also have a skill or a job. Hope i made sense.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Thereddevil: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Make i pick person for road?
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Vince77(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
People are busy catching cruise on Twitter and Nairalanders are taking it seriously.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Darreytinho10(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Omo for this wickedest rigime? grin no try am
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by MYHUBBY: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
this poster is a dumb blockhead man, I married last year and I feel the upside down because of average Nigeria ladies mentality that a man must provide for the house, I just told her to either find a job or getat of my life

as it is today, only few Nigeria ladies can understand and support a struggling man, so don't heed to this dunce advise, if age is not on your side just try and have a child anyway because marriage no dey easy for struggling guys

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by cooooooks(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
You can't really project your future based on the past of your potential spouse.

Shine your eye, marry someone you respect and who respects you.

As for 'runs', I await actual stats on students who have done runs. I suspect it is a very high proportion. Being super exclusive on this matter will severely limit your options with truthful people.

sukar886:
Bitter truth, but if you marry the right woman, not this once yahoo boys don use everything wey de there body do ritual
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by cooooooks(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lol.

Kukuma see the light and leave religion because contradictions full the book.

KrazyDave16:
Me feels getting married is only gonna bring me down.

Besides, using a Bible quote is pointless if the said verse has a contradiction in another chapter.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Candidlady: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
MYHUBBY:
this poster is a dumb blockhead man, I married last year and I feel the upside down because of average Nigeria ladies mentality that a man must provide for the house, I just told her to either find a job or getat of my life

as it is today, only few Nigeria ladies can understand and support a struggling man, so don't heed to this dunce advise, if age is not on your side just try and have a child anyway because marriage no dey easy to struggling guys

One quick question

How is your marriage Life?

Are you still married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.