Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married (44636 Views)

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
ezenwajosh:
In my next life.....MAKE ME NOT A BLACK MAN

SOMETHING IS FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH THEIR BRAINS

We are in this Together grin
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by kriss27(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Rotarian advises broke unmarried guys to get married. According to him, "some women hold the key to success".

He quoted a Bible verse which says; "He who finds a wife finds a good thing".
So what’s your take on this as woman?
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by afadi2410: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Does this adage also apply to the Americans, Chinese et Al?
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by kriss27(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Go and marry stop waiting to make millions before you marry.
Are you married? Come and marry me!
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by bepositive11: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Rotarian advises broke unmarried guys to get married. According to him, "some women hold the key to success".

It depends on the man and who he's marrying

For some men, it's a motivator. For some men, it's not
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Several options which I'm sure you are well aware off.
abeg tell us!!
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Habib101: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Chaii so if I have not make it now it is when I get married I will make it, so what if I get married and I didn't make it, so now i have double problem I have not feed myself and I got a wife to feed what is your answer to that mr? Before u post something do your assignment think digest it before posting please. AND DON'T EVER IN YOUR LIFE TELL ME WOMEN HOLD THE KEY TO SUCCESS

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by masterP042(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Facts.

I know some men who did not amount to anything but as soon as they got married they are now doing well. Two of them are landlords and all of them are car owners.

Indeed women are blessings.
You people wonder the kind of people that vote for the likes of buhari abi?? This poster here is one of them, they sometimes reason anti clockwise. It's bereft of logic and common sense. angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by AuroraB(f): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
bukatyne:

You do you cheesy

They are Biblical principles.

Not able to explain in details now.

The problem is that poor people have too many kids.

If they have just one kid in addition to themselves, they will do very fine.
A jobless man should get married because, a job will come based on that Isn't this recipe for disaster?
If job loss happens to the wife and there's a kid in the mix kwanu undecided
For this Nigeria ooo
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Austineva2: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Facts.

I know some men who did not amount to anything but as soon as they got married they are now doing well. Two of them are landlords and all of them are car owners.

can u marry a broke guy? grin grin.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
You need money to get that key from me.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by MartinsD12(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:

Not all women holds the key to a man's success, am glad he used the word some women, infact there is a woman you will marry today if you still have a life span of 45 years on top your age it will reduce to 5 years the man go die, become frustrated, more bad luck, let's all pray for a good woman, a good woman is long life and prosperity, a good woman is success, happiness, peace of the mind and love
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by chatinent: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
How much wey women pay this man?

Shey poverty dey fear marriage?

You wan dey drink garri like me go marry ba? You wan disgrace your destiny? Who go come pay for the marriage things and arrears?
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by litaninja(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Bruh. Fundamentally loose in the brain mehn

ezenwajosh:
In my next life.....MAKE ME NOT A BLACK MAN

SOMETHING IS FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH THEIR BRAINS
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by nextstep(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
It is well, they should also add: "if you have struggled so hard to find a job, have as many children as you can, for one of them will bring good luck". grin grin

Some people sef.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by bukatyne(f): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
AuroraB:
A jobless man should get married because, a job will come based on that Isn't this recipe for disaster?
If job loss happens to the wife and there's a kid in the mix kwanu undecided
For this Nigeria ooo

I thought the OP's premise was if you have a source of income and have not 'made' it?

A man should not marry without a source of income.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by saphiere(f): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Austineva2:
can u marry a broke guy? grin grin.
God forbid

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Solowiz(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by lordally(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:

How can this man say such! This is simply bringing Generational poverty on one's self!! Please if you are not financial and emotionally ready don't think of this!!!

Walai if to say them fit kill person via social media makachukwu I for don waste that guy!! lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by iExplore(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Go and marry stop waiting to make millions before you marry.

It's hard to believe this is actually coming from you, @saphiere.
Was your account hacked?
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by IbileIfe: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Facts.

Unfounded and unverified summation by an intellectually challenged idealist.
Jumping into conclusions from few exceptions is naive and unrealistic.
And quoting the scripture out of context.

Majority of the poorest Nigerians are married couples who breed children they cannot feed and end up having dysfunctional families worsening the socioeconomic crisis in Nigeria.

Research on demographics of the population of Nigeria and the Dynamics of economics before addressing an economic problem.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Arda1000(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mcfi:

May your days be long.
may u walk and never kpebie ukwu cool
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by VULCAN(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
He who finds a wife is NOT the same as he who decides to marry his babe!

I won't bother to expound on it as I can't expect you to understand.

saphiere:
[s][/s]The Bible said so and not a motivational speaker.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Abudu2000(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
yomi007k:
ANY MAN THAT TRIES THIS WILL SHED TEARS AND BLOOD.

I KNOW A GUY THAT DID IT AND HE NOW LIVES MORE LIKE A STREET URCHIN.
grin he will soon be wearing boxers around.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by deltateam: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Facts.

Not all women. Some are pest. My brother's wife tasks him for everything including money for children snacks and offerings.

She'll never lift a hand to help him financially.

It's always give me, give me.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Benrosaria(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:

And who declared that the poster can’t be the key to his own success??
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Abudu2000(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nwaezehopr:
I pity any unemploy or underpay guy who will try this. Things are too cost. 10 k is not enough for me a week as a single guy talk more a married unemployed or underpaid guy. Never allow anyone to advise you about issue of marriage. Even your parents can't decide for you. A friend of mine who married immediately after servicing with a teaching job is seriously regretting it now. This guy hardly take 3 square meal a day. For how long will he continues like this? Marriage is not a competition. Make sure you have a consistent daily or monthly income before entering into it .Cooking gas is now #550/kg.
baba even as now anywhere i dont have two or more things to accomplish i dont take my car oh. a week now roughly 50k must leave me, what did i buy? nothing just normal movement spending. i have off my read receipts on whatsapp, everyone is now officially begging online and this man here is spewing trash.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Abudu2000(m): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
ben2rhymes:
No man has made it by his woman effort or blessings... any man a woman made millionaire was once a billionaire.
The logic behind a man’s fortune in marriage is that people can entrust you with plenty money in business as a married man, you look more responsible, you become restless till you achieve daily because bills get you up daily unlike when you are a bachelor ... if a single guy had these qualities , he will make it as well
If u haven’t made it, don’t marry !!! I repeat, don’t marry!!!!
Beside every successful man is his brain.
so your are saying ppl will need to see your family before they can entrust you with a profitable business? why not direct them to agebros who have families to do the job then,
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by don89(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
You are struggling, so where will you get the money to get married or do people marry on credit?
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by KushLyon(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
The Bible said so and not a motivational speaker.

Your mumu don ripe

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by seproperties(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
yomi007k:
ANY MAN THAT TRIES THIS WILL SHED TEARS AND BLOOD.

I KNOW A GUY THAT DID IT AND HE NOW LIVES MORE LIKE A STREET URCHIN.
. grin
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by saphiere(f): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
deltateam:

Not all women. Some are pest. My brother's wife tasks him for everything including money for children snacks and offerings.

She'll never lift a hand to help him financially.

It's always give me, give me.
The fault is from your brother who has refused to established his wife. Some men are just selfish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.