Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History (44816 Views)

English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists / Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by SouthSouth1914: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
FIFA trying to massage Okocha’s ego!
Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by Seniorwriter(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
robosky02:

FIFA: Okocha One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History

https://www.completesports.com/fifa-okocha-one-of-the-most-electrifying-players-in-football-history/

JAY JAY one time in the past takes freekicks like it's a penalty kick....no regards for the wall of defense.....swirls it over the wall of defense effortlessly !

If you are a sport(Soccer) lover and you want to earn @least $5 daily with an investment capital of $300(minimum) then reach out via the facebook ID on my profile.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by GeneralPula: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Meanwhile a certain dumb dude was saying Okocha is overrated on a certain thread..

One of the greatest baller in history of football..

3 Likes

Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by Polynek(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Though I didn't watch Him during His active day's, but I hv watched many of His highlight's, D guy na baller no cap

2 Likes

Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by GeneralPula: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
FIFA trying to massage Okocha’s ego!

Nah pikin wey raise hand them dey carry..
Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by Elzazzi: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
post=104814770:
Sure

Dead vultures griller how far na grin grin
Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by Jcash90: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Effulgent:
I didn't really see him play.

but mehn, my parents will always sing praises of him, how is leg is like a magnet and all that.

I guess he deserves it anyways, even if I missed his era. I didn't miss Messi and Ronaldo's era, I'm actually happy for this
indomie generation spotted

1 Like

Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by yemzone(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Yes. And he taught Ronaldinho how to dribble wink

1 Like

Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Yes but he made a lot of selfish errors

2 Likes

Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by RexTramadol1: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
So far he’s not electrocuted in the process

No wahala
Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by BabbanBura(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
robosky02:

FIFA: Okocha One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History

https://www.completesports.com/fifa-okocha-one-of-the-most-electrifying-players-in-football-history/

He made football look so easy and beautiful!

3 Likes

Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by Eryyy92: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Electric award grin
Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by Effulgent(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Jcash90:
indomie generation spotted

STFU bro

I'm not indomie generation, I wasn't matured enough when this guy was in the height of his career, damn

1 Like

Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by Toscarel: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Igbo amaka.....
Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by Nuelito: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
yemzone:
Yes. And he taught Ronaldinho how to dribble wink
True talk
Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by Pochettino(f): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Starboytwo:
Before nko

What’s the meaning of Africa’s equivalent
shay okocha wa Kere ni

Insider report told me ronaldinho use to call Okocha “Boda” that time for psg. Dem Nor be mate ask pochettino.

My only “ish” with jay jay was he didn’t score many goals. After a nice dribble run, kindly finish with a goal. Sadly he didn’t do that. Super Amazing Baller.

Oga can I help you?
Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by Neddyogu(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Austin Okocha..... The uncrowned king of African football

2 Likes

Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by lathrowinger: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by fredoooooo: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Electridribble go back cheesy grin anyway we love him like that cheesy
Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by azpekuliar: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
BESTScientist1:
All these noise makers about Lioness Mercy, Christmas Ronald, Ronaldeyino, etc... I've watched Alla Dem play. None dazzles like my J.J. OKOCHA. I so mastered very few of his skills, that till today I sometimes have teenage footballers ask me how I could do that.
But for "high level racism", they never gave him Balloon, talk less of Balon D'or. Someone whom Ronaldinho attributed his skills to perfectly mastering J.J. Skills when he won the world best award. I repeat, I will only respect all these "proud show offs" called world best footballers if they go to little clubs and drag them out of obscurity to limelight. E.g Lioness Mercy

Oga go siddon somewere!

Person wey no get any end product, how e wan take win Africa best talkess of World best. High level racism my foot. High level racism that did not exist when George Weah was crowned World best.

Those players you mentioned are several light years ahead of Jay-Jay Okocha. The best he can ever hope for is an honorable mention for a slightly above average playing career which FIFA has done.

QED.

8 Likes

Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by chubarubah(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
African best player
Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by Nuelito: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
True talk
Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by fredoooooo: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
azpekuliar:

Oga go siddon somewere. Person wey no get any endproduct. Those players you mentioned are light years ahead of Jay-Jay
You dey mind those ones , dribbling when justone pass will solve the problem . grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by 2times2(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pochettino:
We women just don't know what we are missing by not following football. So sad
So true you should say it twice
Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by Adnabh(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
BESTScientist1:
All these noise makers about Lioness Mercy, Christmas Ronald, Ronaldeyino, etc... I've watched Alla Dem play. None dazzles like my J.J. OKOCHA. I so mastered very few of his skills, that till today I sometimes have teenage footballers ask me how I could do that.
But for "high level racism", they never gave him Balloon, talk less of Balon D'or. Someone whom Ronaldinho attributed his skills to perfectly mastering J.J. Skills when he won the world best award. I repeat, I will only respect all these "proud show offs" called world best footballers if they go to little clubs and drag them out of obscurity to limelight. E.g Lioness Mercy
Person wey no even smell Africa best... you are here talking about world best��

1 Like

Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by seunlayi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Bro is claiming 48 grin grin grin grin
Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by CoolAmbience(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
BESTScientist1:

Keep speaking grammar.

Fact remains that Okocha couldn't have been awarded the Balon D'or, as he was never the best in the world at anytime.

There is no denying how exceptionally skillful Okocha was, but make we no carry this our yeye tribalism go international abeg. The award isn't all about skills...

Okocha no play ball reach Ronaldinho. In what year dem for even give am the World Best? Africa like am well well yet dem no fit give am CAF best.

CAF or NFF even remember him birthday?

Make una rest jare.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by aylive02(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
[s][/s]
BESTScientist1:
But for "high level racism", they never gave him Balloon, talk less of Balon D'or. Someone whom Ronaldinho attributed his skills to perfectly mastering J.J. Skills when he won the world best award. I repeat, I will only respect all these "proud show offs" called world best footballers if they go to little clubs and drag them out of obscurity to limelight. E.g Lioness Mercy.

"He's so good. They named him twice" but wasn't declared. As good as Mercy (or Grace) is, he dare not try to dribble the whole pitch, see an open net and return to dribble everyone again before scoring. His legs will be up in flames at the closest orthopedic hospital. Respect Sir J.J. A fan forever.
[s][/s]
Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by dyera(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Effulgent:
I didn't really see or witness him play.

but mehn, my parents will always sing praises of him, how is leg is like a magnet and all that.

I guess he deserves it anyways, even if I missed his era. I didn't miss Messi and Ronaldo's era, I'm actually happy for this.

or should I say I'm happy to be alive to witness this duo play.I will also tell me children how great these guys(messi and Ronald) are is / was.

modified: Some have started the indomie generation stuff, damn. I ain't indomie generation, I've not been a football fan from scratch. I just picked interest and my year of interest coincided with Messi era ....

not watching him dosent mean I wasn't born then

You were born then as at 1998, but you were still a suckling.
Re: FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History by aylive02(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
BESTScientist1:
But for "high level racism", they never gave him Balloon, talk less of Balon D'or. Someone whom Ronaldinho attributed his skills to perfectly mastering J.J. Skills when he won the world best award. I repeat, I will only respect all these "proud show offs" called world best footballers if they go to little clubs and drag them out of obscurity to limelight. E.g Lioness Mercy.

"He's so good. They named him twice" but wasn't declared. As good as Mercy (or Grace) is, he dare not try to dribble the whole pitch, see an open net and return to dribble everyone again before scoring. His legs will be up in flames at the closest orthopedic hospital. Respect Sir J.J. A fan forever.
you took time to write this rubbish. Shame!
Show me where Ronaldinho said he attributed his skills to JJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Does FIFA Make Money From World Cup? / Gernot Rohr Celebrates His 65th Birthday (Photo) / Referee Danny Makkelie Apologies For Ronaldo's Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.