Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? (749 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by Stephen2324(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
What is that one thing your first relationship taught you?
Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by Goldbw122(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Take care of your self first before Taking care of your so called love one. When heart break comes then you will know that you did good to your self now next...

3 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Women can be mean. All the times you spent together counts for nothing once you become digested.

5 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by dingbang(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
That Delta girls are loyal.
Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lol
Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by Aimerosa25(f): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Think of yourself first at any point
Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by Cholls(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
My brother Fools rush in where angels fear to tread
Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
That your first love is hardly ever never your true love.
Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by Expensive23(f): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
It taught me to have sense always undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
shocked
"Love with your head always,not with your heart"
Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Men don't know what they want and can not be trusted.
Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by Introvertmemer(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Love ain't Disney
Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by Iamtoyosii: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Expensive23:
It taught me to have sense always undecided

Hope say you now have sense always grin
Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by Expensive23(f): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Iamtoyosii:

Hope say you now have sense always grin
See your head cheesy
Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by DonroxyII: 12:55am On Aug 16, 2021
Stephen2324:
What is that one thing your first relationship taught you?
Be a MAN and a full fledge Man (Mentally, Financially, Physically and Psychologically) before dating a girl .......

Relationship is not meant for boys but Men, I mean a Full Man !!!
Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by BarrSly: 12:58am On Aug 16, 2021
That relationships are a waste of time..

Make innovations

Get money

Dig sweet watery guts till you bust!!!

And be happy.
Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by pcowjigun: 1:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Aimerosa25:
Think of yourself first at any point
Re: What Is That One Thing Your First Relationship Taught You? by Iamtoyosii: 5:04am On Aug 16, 2021
Expensive23:

See your head cheesy

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

BE SINCERE!!! If You Were Asked To Pick 2 Of These Options – Which Will You Pick / Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? / All Men Are The Same! He Took Advantage Of Me And Then Slept With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.