Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God (6679 Views)

Muhammad Confessed That He Didn’t Know The Right Direction Or His Fate! / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by johnw47: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Janosky:

This JohnW LYING clown doesn't disappoint.

look at you lost fraud jw janosky

you have nothing at all, and of course you cannot produce quotes to backup all of your lies
or even for any of your lies.
but then what else could be expected from the lost:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

rev 20;15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

fraud jw lostsky

u heap big false accuser like your devil:

rev 12:10 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by johnw47: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
lost fraud jw janosky

u run away again, of course:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:34am On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
Janosky:

Mr Garden no get conscience.
TUEH!

Foolish post typing GIBBERISH!
No1
I challenge you ,Mr Garden,to tell Nairaland:
What is the rendition of John1:1 in the Emphatic Diaglott Bible?

No2
Mr Garden, I challenge you to tell Nairaland:
Is Emphatic Diaglott Bible of 1864 older than Johannes Grieber translation of 1935?

No3
Mr Garden, I challenge you to tell Nairaland:
Is Emphatic Diaglott one of the Bibles listed on JWs official website?

Mr Garden you have exposed yourself thoroughly.
Gardenof LYING & GIBBERISH grin grin
grin
[/s]
Are you not ashamed of yourself?
Why quoting from a public domain source when you perpetually say that those sources are not consistent with your own New World Translation?
Are you telling us that those transactions you are citing are more correct than NWT?

If you want to engage me intellectually, let's use Original Hebrews manuscript of the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures. That is the only approved most correct, most accurate, devoid of error manuscript for the witnesses

Apart from that, please don't quote me again.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:56am On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
Janosky:

Mr Garden,You said "every point raised was conclusively attended to."
By whom?

You raised this point on 2nd September,2021 @ 9:52am:
" Jesus and Father are sitting on One throne according to the literal meaning by Janosky"

Mr Garden, tell this forum,Who conclusively attended " or responded to your point?
You are NOT honest,Kai
!!!!

This Mr Garden, honesty is very far from you!
Do you think I sleep & wake up daily on Nairaland to monitor every post?
Are you the Moderators of Religion Section to declare a thread closed?
You said "I can't be drawn backward young man", but you came back here to make comments grin cheesy grin grin

Mr Garden claimed:
"Jesus and Father are sitting on One throne according to the literal meaning by Janosky"

Revelation 3:21, according to Jesus Christ :
the saints, Jesus Christ and his Father are sitting on One throne"
Do you now get it?
grin grin
[/s]

If you want to engage me intellectually, let's use Original Hebrews manuscript of the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures. That is the only approved most correct, most accurate, devoid of error manuscript for the witnesses

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]
Are you not ashamed of yourself?
Ashamed of Revelation 3:21?
"To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne"

According to Jesus Christ, the saints, Jesus Christ and his Father are sitting on One throne.
Shame on you Gardenof LYING & GIBBERISH grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Why quoting from a public domain source when you perpetually say that those sources are not consistent with your own New World Translation?

Gardenof LYING grin cheesy
I challenge you to provide evidence grin grin grin
GardenOfGod:

Are you telling us that those transactions you are citing are more correct than NWT?
grin cheesy
John 1:1 Emphatic Diaglott "a god" (1864)
John 1:1 NWT " a god" (1961)

GardenOfGod:

John 1:1 " a god" NWT. (1961)
John 1:1 Emphatic Diaglott "a god" (1864).

Mr Garden,is it now obvious to you that John 1:1 Johannes Grieber "spirit medium" translation claim is GIBBERISH ?
grin

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by johnw47: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
Janosky:
grin grin grin cheesy.
Mumu WAILER.
Sifia pains grin grin grin grin

GIBBERISH grin
dullard

DELUSIONS.
GIBBERISH grin grin grin grin

crazy laughing fool fraud jw janosky/lostsky

u blasphemers think u r God's people. talk about mumu, gibberish and delusions

the sane can see who your god is:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

brocab properly named you: "sewer mouth"

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by johnw47: 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
sayings of fraud jw janosky/lostsky

re christians Holy Spirit of the bible:
Janosky: "the ole demon ghost"

re christians Father and Son and Holy Spirit of the bible:
Janosky: "the 3 dogheads"

etc.etc.etc.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by johnw47: 12:06am On Mar 10, 2022
Janosky:

This JohnW LYING clown doesn't disappoint.

lost fraud jw janosky

yet you cannot post the quotes of me lying

you got nothing but your false accusations, oh u delight of the devil:

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

forever lying false jw's are God's people smiley
talk about blinded and deluded:

I Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

u also so fearful of course, spewing your lies and then always running away:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

GardenofGod.

Let this mad demonized boy, Janosky know that:
Rutherfo proven luminously stupid.
RussellRutherfo:

a) they don't have the Hebrew Interlinear or the LXX Septuagint on their Cult jw website.
b) they don't even know the meaning of the rubbish Greek Kingdom Interlinear that they have that comes with no explanation.
Sifia pains of a WAILER LYING Rutherfo typing GIBBERISH grin
Every interlinear gives the corresponding Greek/Hebrew word for each English word.
Which other meaning you dey find except your stupidity grin
RussellRutherfo:

Exodus 3:6 renders God/Jehovah as Elohim which is plural which is a title for the One true God but could also mean god so let mad boy Janosky tell us if Jehovah is the same god as Moses as he claimed to you.
LYING Rutherfo lacks comprehension skills. grin
Don't call my moniker in your FALSE claim.
Did Rutherfo ever say any man is addressed as Elohim is the One true God?
Rutherfo doesn't even understand his 4 screenshots grin

Matthew 22:32 starts from Verse 31, these 2 DUBIOUS fellows, Rutherfo & Gardenof GIBBERISH begins their quote from verse 32
Bill Mounce Matthew 22:31-32 Greek interlinear screenshot exposes their FALSE claims, proven Jesus quotes of Exodus 3:6,15 "have you not read what was spoken to you by ho theos?", Verse 31),"ho theos the God" is our heavenly Father to Jesus Christ.
Their own heavenly father is Jesus
grin grin cheesy grin grin
RussellRutherfo:

Also, the LXX Septuagint which the Jews wrote and were using 250years before Christianity renders Elohim as Theos. These Jehovah witnesses like MaxDInHouse and Janosky are truly blinded by Satan.

Screenshots attached.
Rutherfo in your 3rd Screenshots (labelled A,B,C,D , emphasis on "grin"wink& in your Greek interlinear of John 17:3 who did your 2nd deity call his One true God?
In your Greek interlinear of John 1:1 , John 4:24 & John 14:1, who did Jesus Christ and John the Gospel writer call "ho theos (the God)"?

John 14:1 Greek interlinear screenshot is proven here, "ho theos is the Father of Jesus. Rutherfo continue DECEIVING yourself with that Gardenof GIBBERISH grin

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by brocab: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2022
There's something the JW's don't realize' when claiming Jehovah is coming back-and yet when I am reading the New World Translation bible-it actually say's Come Lord Jesus..So if this is the case-then it's obvious Jehovah is Jesus..
GardenOfGod:
We were in a particular group discussing Jesus and the Witnesses' view of his deity.
I aired my views and actually said I would not like to be involved in the arguments.
But MaxInDHouse quoted me and started challenging me...
Here's how everything went....

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2022
brocab:
There's something the JW's don't realize' when claiming Jehovah is coming back-and yet when I am reading the New World Translation bible-it actually say's Come Lord Jesus..So if this is the case-then it's obvious Jehovah is Jesus..
Their confusion is legendary
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Their confusion is legendary
brocab:
Empty noise of WAILERS.
Revelation chapter 1 verse 1 knocked out the mumu tantrums of both deluded 3 deities worshippers.

For instance, when Brocab gives his Personal Assistant (P.A.) a 22 Page Revelation Speech sent to his servant who reads the Speech to his factory workers.
The 8th paragraph says:
"I am coming quickly......."
Who will the Workers say is "coming quickly?"
Definitely not the servant given the Speech & reads it.

Definitely not the Factory workers listening to the Speech.
Definitely not the Personal Assistant (P.A.) given the Speech.
Definitely not Jesus Christ , (@John5:43, Jesus said:"I have come in the name of my Father"wink.
But, Jehovah God his Father, The Owner &Giver of Revelation , says "I am coming quickly".

Mumu 3 deities worshippers throwing empty tantrums online. grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by brocab: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
So you write scripture without understanding them. you haven't explained John 20, the truth is you don't know-we don't read the watchtower mags-we read the Word of God-your own bible had already given us the answer who's "coming quickly"
New world translation JW bible {Rev 22:20} “The one who bears witness of these things says, ‘Yes, I am "coming quickly.’”+ “Amen "Come Lord Jesus..
I didn't read Jehovah "coming quickly..
Janosky:

Empty noise of WAILERS.
Revelation chapter 1 verse 1 knocked out the mumu tantrums of both deluded 3 deities worshippers.

For instance, when Brocab gives his Personal Assistant (P.A.) a 22 Page Revelation Speech sent to his servant who reads the Speech to his factory workers.
The 8th paragraph says:
"I am coming quickly......."
Who will the Workers say is "coming quickly?"
Definitely not the servant given the Speech & reads it.

Definitely not the Factory workers listening to the Speech.
Definitely not the Personal Assistant (P.A.) given the Speech.
Definitely not Jesus Christ , (@John5:43, Jesus said:"I have come in the name of my Father"wink.
But, Jehovah God his Father, The Owner &Giver of Revelation , says "I am coming quickly".

2 Likes

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by johnw47: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
Janosky:

Empty noise of WAILERS.

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

fraud jw janosky

you love to continually lie and blaspheme, calling the Christians Father and Jesus and Holy Spirit of the Bible: "3 deities" whch means 3 gods,
you also call them: "the 3 dogheads", and you call the Christians Holy Spirit of the Bible: "the ole demon ghost

you will have your reward:

Mar 3:29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by brocab: 3:26am On Nov 29, 2022
Obviously the Word of God makes no sense to JW's-they read it without understanding the meaning to the verses.
They can't see beyond the scriptures-if the elder don't know the answer, neither will they,, it's actually a No zone to study the scriptures without an elder present.

Janosky: IS AN IDIOT.
I have asked Janosky to explain-Just haven't got a clue? Janosky throws them out there, but he doesn't know what any of them mean.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Do You Expect After Death / Is Cunnilingus Between Husband And Wife A Sin? / Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.