Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God (6684 Views)

Muhammad Confessed That He Didn’t Know The Right Direction Or His Fate! / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 2:02am On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

Ho Theos is strictly JEHOVAH.
NEVER at any time applied to Jesus. grin
Quote from the Nw world translation let's see

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 2:04am On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Let me tell you something my brother...
There are over 300 portions that the word ho Theos is used and it refers to either Jesus or Jehovah.
MaxInDHouse was blindly arguing that Theos is for Jesus while theon is for God.
I challenged him to quote the portion and tell me who is that, he ran away.

Now when you came, in an attempt to try your luck, you denounced what MaxInDHouse posted completely...

My supprise is why you refused to quote that Greek intearlinear from the New world translation

Matthew 22:31-32... Greek interlinear

Bros, truth no dey your Garden grin

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 2:09am On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

Your New world translation has disgrace you.. Please show the word "ho"
In the Greek translation you posted here

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 2:11am On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

I have seen it now show me the word "ho"
Remember if there is no "Ho Theos" it is not "Jehovah!

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 2:18am On Aug 16, 2021
Notice the hypocrisy of the Jehovah's Witnesses.
They translated "theos" = "god" in John 1:1
But translated the same "theos" = "God" in Matt. 22 :32

Check the Greek interlinear both from their New World Translation
shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 2:44am On Aug 16, 2021
HYPOCRISY OF THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES NEW WORLD TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE.
Greek Translation Of "Theos"

θεὸς = "Theos" = "God" in Matt.22:32

θεὸς = "Theos" = "god" in John 1 :1

Just to deny the Deity of Jesus Christ!

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Go and tell them what you're learning from Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Instead of you to calmly learn and gain insight you're jumping into hasty conclusions but the truth stands unshakable.
Let the worshipers of your God prove it's alive by working out what is visible before all eyes.
See the WORKS of our God (Jehovah)

Jesus (Archangel Michael) is with us as he promised! Matthew 28:19-20 smiley

GardenOfGod:
MaxInDHouse and Janosky have ran away with tails in between their legs like puppies grin
Look at the differences...

THEOS IS USED FOR BOTH JEHOVAH AND JESUS IN John. 1:1 and Matt. 22 :32

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Go and tell them what you're learning from Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Instead of you to calmly learn and gain insight you're jumping into hasty conclusions but the truth stands unshakable.
Let the worshipers of your God prove it's alive by working out what is visible before all eyes.
See the WORKS of our God (Jehovah)

Jesus (Archangel Michael) is with us as he promised! Matthew 28:19-20 smiley

When you are incapacitated you bring pictures of people you have put in bondage to show your works.... Yoy have run away from the challenge

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Notice the hypocrisy of the Jehovah's Witnesses.
They translated "theos" = "god" in John 1:1
But translated the same "theos" = "God" in Matt. 22 :32

Check the Greek interlinear both from their New World Translation
shocked shocked

GardenOfGod:

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, we are talking about the truth in the Greek Bible manuscript joor.
Is Brother Max the Greek Bible manuscript?

When his view was inconsistent with that of MaxInDHouse, Janosky openly denied MaxInDHouse
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 8:00am On Aug 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Only JEHOVAH is rendered THEON (GOD) in the Greek text but whenever it has to do with Jesus it's always THEOS (God) of course there is no meaning in rendering a title doctor or Doctor because it's just a title!

@ Matthew 1:23 it's THEOS (God) which could be used for Jesus, Moses and any other God for that matter. But whenever you see THEON it means JEHOVAH (God)

Janosky:

Point of correction:
JEHOVAH is ho theos.
JEHOVAH is ho theos.
JEHOVAH is ho theos.
JEHOVAH is ho theos.
JEHOVAH is ho theos.

NOTE: "ho" is translated "the" in the Greek Bible manuscript. Therefore, "ho Theos" means "the God"

MaxInDHouse says THEOS is JESUS
Janosky says THEOS is JEHOVAH

Either way both of them have confess that Jesus is God to the glory of the Father.

grin

3 Likes

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

When you are incapacitated you bring pictures of people you have put in bondage to show your works.... Yoy have run away from the challenge

So Jesus said to (Jehovah's Witnesses): “Come after me, and I will make you fishers of men"

Keep crying over letters that you can't put to use!

Where is the EVIDENCE that you and your Churches are FISHERS OF MEN? smiley

SEE the evidence of Jesus (Archangel Michael) actively WORKING with his REAL followers! smiley

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Only JEHOVAH is rendered THEON (GOD) in the Greek text but whenever it has to do with JESUS it's always THEOS (God)

Notice how both of them are confused.

Janosky:

NEVER at any time applied to JESUS

grin
NOTE: "ho" is translated "the" in the Greek Bible manuscript. Therefore, "ho Theos" means "the God"

Janosky and MaxInDHouse are inconsistent.... Both are opposite!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2021
Where are your brothers in Jesus?
SEE Archangel Michael at WORK with his REAL followers! smiley

GardenOfGod:

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2021
****** DEBATE VERDICT******
IN THE DEBATE ON "GREEK TEXT" INTERPRETATION OF "THEOS" = "GOD" BY MAXINDHOUSE AND JANOSKY VERSUS GARDENOFGOD

MaxInDHouse:

Only JEHOVAH is rendered THEON (GOD) in the Greek text but whenever it has to do with JESUS it's always THEOS (God)

Janosky:

Summary of their confusion. cheesy

>MaxInDHouse says Theos is Jesus
>Janosky says Theos
is Jehovah
>Greek Text shows Theos
is God
>NWT shows Theos is God

Whatever is the case, the point is that both MaxInDHouse, Janosky and New World Translation have all admitted and Confessed that JESUS IS GOD!

That's the end of our debate....
JESUS IS GOD AND NOT "a god" SAME AS JEHOVAH IS GOD!
grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2021
This is serious! cheesy
GardenOfGod:

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2021

[s]
MaxInDHouse:

So Jesus said to (Jehovah's Witnesses): “Come after me, and I will make you fishers of men"

Keep crying over letters that you can't put to use!

Where is the EVIDENCE that you and your Churches are FISHERS OF MEN? smiley

SEE the evidence of Jesus (Archangel Michael) actively WORKING with his REAL followers! smiley
[/s]

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2021
****** DEBATE VERDICT******
IN THE DEBATE ON "GREEK TEXT" INTERPRETATION OF "THEOS" = "GOD" BY MAXINDHOUSE AND JANOSKY VERSUS GARDENOFGOD

MaxInDHouse:

Janosky:

>MaxInDHouse says Theos is Jesus
>Janosky says Theos
is Jehovah
>Greek Text shows Theos
is God
>NWT shows Theos is God

Whatever is the case, the point is that both MaxInDHouse, Janosky and New World Translation have all admitted and Confessed that JESUS IS GOD!

That's the end of our debate....
JESUS IS GOD AND NOT "a god" SAME AS JEHOVAH IS GOD!
grin grin

grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by DappaD: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2021
Been following for a while and at this point I think it’s clear OP just wants to deceive himself even after seeing his error, that’s why he’s refusing to highlight the definite article “ho” in the screenshot of Matthew 22:32 he’s been pasting everywhere. Should someone lecture the OP on what a definite article means?

It’s pretty clear and simple. Once there is a definite article ‘ho’ or ‘ton’, you know it’s referring only to a distinct person meanwhile the absence of it shows the wide range of persons who could answer that title/name.

“ho Theos” = “ton Theon” = “the God” = JEHOVAH, which appears at the Matthew 22:32 and John 14:1

Whereas the absence of the definite article in John 1:1c already tells you that Logos is NOT the same person as “ton Theon” in John 1:1b. There are also no definite articles at Exodus 7:1 and John 10:34 which further buttresses the point that Jesus is not the true God whom he prayed to at John 17:3.

Unless OP can show us the definite article “ho” or “ton” that appears before “theos” in John 1:1c before we’ll agree that he knows what he’s saying.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2021
DappaD:
Been following for a while and at this point I think it’s clear OP just wants to deceive himself even after seeing his error, that’s why he’s refusing to highlight the definite article “ho” in the screenshot of Matthew 22:32 he’s been pasting everywhere. Should someone lecture the OP on what a definite article means?

It’s pretty clear and simple. Once there is a definite article ‘ho’ or ‘ton’, you know it’s referring only to a distinct person meanwhile the absence of it shows the wide range of persons who could answer that title/name.

“ho Theos” = “ton Theon” = “the God” = JEHOVAH, which appears at the Matthew 22:32 and John 14:1

Whereas the absence of the definite article in John 1:1c already tells you that Logos is NOT the same person as “ton Theon” in John 1:1b. There are also no definite articles at Exodus 7:1 and John 10:34 which further buttresses the point that Jesus is not the true God whom he prayed to at John 17:3.

Unless OP can show us the definite article “ho” or “ton” that appears before “theos” in John 1:1c before we’ll agree that he knows what he’s saying.

I love your point.... Please don't run away from your point like MaxInDHouse and Janosky.... grin

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by DappaD: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2021
One assignment for the OP is to do the highlighted!

DappaD:

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2021
DappaD:

Interesting....

The debate started with MaxInDHouse... When the heat was too much he sent Janosky ... Now Janosky has absconded.... Here appears an unknown fellow, DappaD probably from WatchTower Hdqtrs. grin

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2021
DappaD:

THE PROBLEM YOU GUYS HAVE IS ACTUALLY THE NEW WORLD TRANSLATION

SEVERAL QUESTIONS TO MaxInDHouse, JANOSKY AND NOW DAPPAD

1. Who translated your New World Translation?
Where were they educated?
What are their credentials?
What manuscripts did they use?

2. Why did they translate "Kurios" which means "Lord"and "Theos" which means "God," with the word "Jehovah" 217 times in the New Testament of your New World Translation?
There are more than 400 English translations of the New Testament today, and not one of them translated Kurios (Lord) Jehovah except you! Indeed, it would be interesting to hear your explanation!

3. Why did you insert the word other in your translation of Colossians 1:16? The translation of the Greek is correctly rendered: "For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him."

But your translation reads: "Because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and upon the earth. . ." Are you not aware of the fact that the word other is not found in the Greek text?
Your New World Translation also translated "theos" as "Jehovah"
grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by DappaD: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Seems OP doesn’t understand the task I gave him instead he’s busy quoting me in some long epistle that’s of no benefit to me. OP please just do the highlighted and do not quote me until you do that else you get snubbed.

DappaD:

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2021
DappaD:
Seems OP doesn’t understand the task I gave him instead he’s busy quoting me in some long epistle that’s of no benefit to me. OP please just do the highlighted and do not quote me until you do that else you get snubbed.

YOUR TRANSLATION IS WRONG!!
Why did your translators insert "a" in John 1:1? It is not found in any Greek manuscript extant. So, why did you use it? Its use declares several things:
(1) Jesus was a secondary, inferior God;
(2) a created being; and
(3)
polytheism. Are Jehovah's Witnesses polytheists?

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2021
DappaD:

YOUR TRANSLATION IS WRONG!!
Why did your translators insert "a" in John 1:1? It is not found in any Greek manuscript extant. So, why did you use it? Its use declares several things:
(1) Jesus was a secondary, inferior God;
(2) a created being; and
(3)
polytheism. Are Jehovah's Witnesses polytheists?

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by DappaD: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

This guy again. So you weren’t able to do this small assignment I gave you?

For your information, there are no English indefinite articles like “a” or “an” in the ancient Hebrew or Greek Scriptures. The indefinite articles were added by all these Bible translators to give it meaning, usually it refers to a noun that is not specific. All Bible translators did this, so really you should go and hold those ones accountable for why they didn’t add “a” to John 1:1 but added it to several other Scriptures even though “a” doesn’t appear throughout the ancient Bible manuscripts. For example, there is no “a” before the Samaritan at Luke 10:33 Greek text yet all Bible translations included it to give it meaning.

Jehovah’s Witnesses can only be polytheists if we worship Jesus, sir. Paul agreed there are many gods out there, that did not make him a polytheist. 1Corinthians 8:4-6
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2021
DappaD:

Answer loading.... grin
For emphasis I am highlighting your bone of contention
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
The funny thing is he's so disturbed that he has to open a thread starting with my profile name yet all his cohorts are silent because they realized he's just obsessed with JWs, Max has told everyone that Jesus is Archangel Michael and that doesn't stop Jehovah who made Moses (human) a God from doing the same thing with Michael (a higher being than humans)
So Mr Garden is just a clown! wink

DappaD:

This guy again. So you weren’t able to do this small assignment I gave you?

For your information, there are no English indefinite articles like “a” or “an” in the ancient Hebrew or Greek Scriptures. The indefinite articles were added by all these Bible translators to give it meaning, usually it refers to a noun that is not specific. All Bible translators did this, so really you should go and hold those ones accountable for why they didn’t add “a” to John 1:1 but added it to several other Scriptures even though “a” doesn’t appear throughout the ancient Bible manuscripts. For example, there is no “a” before the Samaritan at Luke 10:33 Greek text yet all Bible translations included it to give it meaning.

Jehovah’s Witnesses can only be polytheists if we worship Jesus, sir. Paul agreed there are many gods out there, that did not make him a polytheist. 1Corinthians 8:4-6
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
DappaD:

Obviously there is no "ho" before "theos" in John. 1:1.
But:
John 1:1 is not the ONLY portion in the holy scriptures with "theos" as it relates to JESUS.

Let's turn to Hebrews 1:8 both in New World Translation and King James versions.

Please notice "ho theos" in the passage.

No one will doubt that "ho Theos" refers to JESUS.
To God be the glory.
Amen.

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The funny thing is he's so disturbed that he has to open a thread starting with my profile name yet all his cohorts are silent because they realized he's just obsessed with JWs, Max has told everyone that Jesus is Archangel Michael and that doesn't stop Jehovah who made Moses (human) a God from doing the same thing with Michael (a higher being than humans)
So Mr Garden is just a clown! wink

Welcome back from hiding grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Would Be Left Of A Man After 21 Days Of Dry Fasting?? / Have You Ever Preach To A Backslider Before? / Why Do We Blame The Devil When We Are Caught Doing Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.