Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God (6668 Views)

Muhammad Confessed That He Didn’t Know The Right Direction Or His Fate! / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 12:16am On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:
MAXINDHOUSE HAS CONFESSED THAT JESUS IS GOD grin

Bros, do you love Jesus?
@ John 14:1, Jesus says JEHOVAH his God is ho Theos.
John 1:1, John 14:1, John wrote that JEHOVAH is ho Theos.

1 Peter 1:3 , Peter wrote that JEHOVAH is ho Theos.

Matthew 1:23 , Matthew wrote that JEHOVAH is ho Theos.
2 Corinthians11:31, Paul wrote that JEHOVAH is ho Theos.
Paul says "Ho Theos and Father of Jesus knows I am NOT lying" cheesy cheesy

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 12:18am On Aug 16, 2021
Greatzeus:
Jesus is Lord
Jesus is God in the flesh
Jesus is Messiah
Jesus is Saviour
Period!!!!!!!!!
Matthew 27:46, your deity is crying "my God My God" to themselves in heaven? cheesy grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 12:20am On Aug 16, 2021
New world translated "theos" as "a god" in John 1:1.
Now open Matt. 22 :32 in Greek intearlinear and show me where the word "theos" is translated "a god".... As simple as ABC!
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 12:23am On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

Matthew 27:46, your deity is crying "my God My God" to themselves in heaven? cheesy grin
Now open Matt. 22 :32 in Greek intearlinear and show me where the word "theos" is translated "a god".... As simple as ABC!

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 12:23am On Aug 16, 2021
Afamsi:
The Bible said The Word was with God, and the Word was God. The angel sent by the father told Mary that the name of her son shall be
" Emmanuel" meaning 'God with us'. Jesus will always remain God whether anybody believe it or not
John 14:1, Jesus says JEHOVAH is ho Theos the God @ John 1:1.
@ Matthew 1:23, ho Theos is JEHOVAH.
John 3:16, ho Theos JEHOVAH sent his Son , na so Jesus his son talk am.
Bros, You can't disprove that. grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 12:27am On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

Why are you running away from Matt. 22 :32?
Are you doing how MaxInDHouse did?
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Afamsi: 12:35am On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

Dont quote me again, I dont have business with you

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 12:37am On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, do you love Jesus?
@ John 14:1, Jesus says JEHOVAH his God is ho Theos.
John 1:1, John 14:1, John wrote that JEHOVAH is ho Theos.

1 Peter 1:3 , Peter wrote that JEHOVAH is ho Theos.

Matthew 1:23 , Matthew wrote that JEHOVAH is ho Theos.
2 Corinthians11:31, Paul wrote that JEHOVAH is ho Theos.
Paul says "Ho Theos and Father of Jesus knows I am NOT lying" cheesy cheesy

You are a damn liar.... What does ho mean?
Check it out here

Where is ho Theos In John 14:1?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 12:42am On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Bros, very good question.

Below is a copy of the Greek interlinear of Matthew 22:32.
And
kai

whoever
hos ean

speaks
legō

a

word
logos

against
kata

the
ho

Son
hyios

of
ho

Man
anthrōpos

will

be

forgiven
aphiēmi
;

but
de

whoever
hos

speaks
legō

against
kata

the
ho

Holy
hagios

Spirit
pneuma

·
ho

will

not
ou

be

forgiven
aphiēmi

neither
oute

in
en

this
houtos

·
ho

nor
oute

in
en

the
ho

to

come
mellō"

Bros, is there "Theos" @ Matthew 22:32?
Pls , examine the manuscript thoroughly & judge for yourself. grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 12:52am On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

You are a damn liar.... What does ho mean?
Check it out here

Where is ho Theos In John 14:1?

Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself?
You have proven that Greek 3588 is definite article "THE"
@ John 14:1, why did your Trinitarian Greek manuscript put dash - sign for Greek 3588?
grin grin

Pls , examine this Greek manuscript of John 14:1.
Did you see any dash - sign for Greek 3588?

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 12:53am On Aug 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse and Janosky have ran away with tails in between their legs like puppies grin
Look at the differences...

THEOS IS USED FOR BOTH JEHOVAH AND JESUS IN John. 1:1 and Matt. 22 :32

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 12:57am On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself?
You have proven that Greek 3588 is definite article "THE"
@ John 14:1, why did your Trinitarian Greek manuscript put dash - sign for Greek 3588?
grin grin

Pls , examine this Greek manuscript of John 14:1.
Did you see any dash - sign for Greek 3588?

Has rodent eaten up Matthew 22:32 from your Greek intearlinear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 12:59am On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:
MaxInDHouse and Janosky have ran away with tails in between their legs like puppies grin
Look at the differences...

THEOS IS USED FOR BOTH JEHOVAH AND JESUS IN John. 1:1 and Matt. 22 :32
Why was Greek 3588 omitted in your Screenshot of John 1:1? grin grin

Matthew 22:31-32, Luke 20:37-38, Jesus says (quoted Exodus 3:6 )" JEHOVAH ho Theos of Abraham." grin grin
Acts 3:13, did Peter say Jesus is ho Theos of Abraham"?
Bros, grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 1:04am On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

Why was Greek 3588 omitted in your Screenshot of John 1:1? grin grin
Matt. 22 :32 grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 1:08am On Aug 16, 2021

You are a joke guy.... What's wrong the Greek intearlinear Bible yiu used for John 1:1?
Post Matt. 22 :32 from that Greek let's disgrace you as I disgrace MaxInDHouse
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 1:12am On Aug 16, 2021
SEVERAL QUESTIONS TO MAXINDHOUSE

1. Who translated your New World Translation?
Where were they educated?
What are their credentials?
What manuscripts did they use?

2. Why did they translate "Kurios" which means "Lord"and "Theos" which means "God," with the word "Jehovah" 217 times in the New Testament of your New World Translation?
There are more than 400 English translations of the New Testament today, and not one of them translated Kurios (Lord) Jehovah except you! Indeed, it would be interesting to hear your explanation!

3. Why did you insert the word other in your translation of Colossians 1:16? The translation of the Greek is correctly rendered: "For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him."

But your translation reads: "Because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and upon the earth. . ." Are you not aware of the fact that the word other is not found in the Greek text?
Your New World Translation also translated "theos" as "Jehovah"
grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 1:14am On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

You are a joke guy.... What's wrong the Greek intearlinear Bible yiu used for John 1:1?
Post Matt. 22 :32 from that Greek let's disgrace you as I disgrace MaxInDHouse

My apologies, it's typo error.
I thought I had bookmarked the verse for future reference.
Bros, no vex.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 1:15am On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

My apologies, it's typo error.
I thought I had bookmarked the verse for future reference.
Bros, no vex.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 1:17am On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Matt. 22 :32 grin grin
Matthew 22:31-32 & Acts 3:13.
1 Peter 1:3 & Acts 3:13 , written and spoken by Peter.
JEHOVAH is Ho Theos of Abraham. grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 1:20am On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Point of correction.
Ho Theos is JEHOVAH @ John1:1.
Matthew 22:31-32 JEHOVAH is ho Theos of Abraham.
Acts 3:13 confirmed Matthew 22:31-32.

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 1:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

Matthew 22:31-32 & Acts 3:13.
1 Peter 1:3 & Acts 3:13 , written and spoken by Peter.
JEHOVAH is Ho Theos of Abraham. grin grin

Bros no tell me for mouth.. Show me for Greek intearlinear Matt. 22 :32

Janosky:

Point of correction.
Ho Theos is JEHOVAH @ John1:1.
Matthew 22:31-32 JEHOVAH is ho Theos of Abraham.
Acts 3:13 confirmed Matthew 22:31-32.

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 1:30am On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Bros no tell me for mouth.. Show me for Greek intearlinear Matt. 22 :32

"Have you not read what was spoken by God (@ Exodus 3:6 in the old testament) ?
"I am ho Theos of Abraham" (compare Acts3:13). grin

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 1:31am On Aug 16, 2021
Matthew 22:32, NIV:
"I am the God(Theos) of Abraham, the God(Theos) of Isaac, and the God(Theos) of Jacob'? He is not the God(Theos) of the dead but of the living.

This my own translation
I am disappointed in you. I thought you wanted to show me new world translation of the original Greek, but you went and Google it from "gateway.com"
Am highly disappointed.
MaxInDHouse will be ashamed of his newly baptised recruit.... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 1:34am On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

Young man don't be a fool...
Ho stands "the"
"ho Theos"
"the God"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 1:46am On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Matthew 22:32, NIV:
"I am the God(Theos) of Abraham, the God(Theos) of Isaac, and the God(Theos) of Jacob'? He is not the God(Theos) of the dead but of the living.

This my own translation

Jesus quoted what Jehovah ho Theos of Abraham told Moses @ Exodus 3:6.

For instance, when a Minister reads the presents the President's address, he says:
"I would employ 5000 Graduates next month."
The "I", doesn't in any way suggest the Minister is the President, although he presented the Presidential speech.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 1:46am On Aug 16, 2021
What is the difference between my own and this your own? You have failed.

Janosky:

I am disappointed in you. I thought you wanted to show me new world translation of the original Greek, but you went and Google it from "biblegateway.com"
Am highly disappointed.

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 1:50am On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Young man don't be a fool...
Ho stands "the"
"ho Theos"
"the God"
Does the fact that you quoted a page from my book mean that we are the same being?
Acts 3:13 & Matthew 22:31-32, Did you not see that ho Theos of Abraham is not Jesus Christ? grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 1:51am On Aug 16, 2021
"ho Theos"
"the God"

Can you now see that contrary to what you insinuated that Theos is for Jesus, it is also for Jehovah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 1:52am On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:
What is the difference between my own and this your own? You have failed.

I am disappointed in you. I thought you wanted to show me new world translation of the original Greek, but you went and Google it from "biblegateway.com"
Am highly disappointed.

That Jesus quoted a speech in Exodus 3:6 meaning he is the same person at Matthew 22:31-32?
You deliberately refused to show the Greek interlinear of Matthew 22:31, Bros why?
Your Spurious claims will just call yakata.
I have taken the pains to screenshot it here grin grin grin

Wetin Messi no go see for goalpost?
grin

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 1:54am On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:
"ho Theos"
"the God"

Can you now see that contrary to what you insinuated that Theos is for Jesus, it is also for Jehovah?
Ho Theos is strictly JEHOVAH.
NEVER at any time applied to Jesus. grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 2:00am On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

Does the fact that you quoted a page from my book mean that we are the same being?
Acts 3:13 & Matthew 22:31-32, Did you not see that ho Theos of Abraham is not Jesus Christ? grin
Let me tell you something my brother...
There are over 300 portions that the word ho Theos is used and it refers to either Jesus or Jehovah.
MaxInDHouse was blindly arguing that Theos is for Jesus while theon is for God.
I challenged him to quote the portion and tell me who is that, he ran away.

Now when you came, in an attempt to try your luck, you denounced what MaxInDHouse posted completely...

My supprise is why you refused to quote that Greek intearlinear from the New world translation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 2:01am On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

Ho Theos is strictly JEHOVAH.
NEVER at any time applied to Jesus. grin
There is nothing particular about "ho" as we have seen.
"ho" meas "the"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? / God And Shoes.... / The Two Factions Of Assemblies Of God Nigeria Organise Peniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.