Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married (33930 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by timifaithus(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2021
Stop comparing.

Just be focused
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Sku8Tufik: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2021
I am also behind my classmates, and I don't even know if that's good or bad... I don't have a stable and well-paid job, I'm just looking for one...I recently moved to the U.S., and as it turns out USA jobs are a problematic topic... Especially for someone with a different citizenship... So I can't make a good life for myself in the new place, let alone get married...
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by faithfull18(f): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2021
In life, you don't have mates. The race is not to the swift neither is the battle to the strong, time and chance happens to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by 24brains(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2021
BarrSly:

You haven’t compared yourself to your mates who have set up companies, come up with innovative ideas et al ....na marriage you dy use a yardstick...

Na steady f@ck dy hungry you anyway.
and who told you that married men enjoy steady Bleep? They are the most sex starved, world wide.

1 Like

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2021
Don't forget that some of your mates are way behind you, and some have gone six feet below.

Stay happy and keep striving to make things better.

4 Likes

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by mechanics(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2021
It's well, keep your hope alive.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by jaxxy(m): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
Most of my school mates that we finished school together have married and some are planning to... embarassed and here I am, I have not even see a stable job I'm still on the street hustling. Why is life so imbalance like this? And I always hope for a better future for myself �.... I graduated with upper class with my ND certificate and to continue HND now self Na another war, let alone starting up a family; where the money self undecided, kọlọrun Ko sanu Awa na embarassed

While comparing urself with others isn’t good, it isn’t necessarily bad depending on the reasons. U must do it for the right reasons not wrong ones. Meaning to motivate and work on urself and be productive.

U have a very basic education level which can be improved on bt u don’t have any skills to make money with hence u lack financial ability especially since u don’t have a sponsor.

Get money making skills and work on them, even if u get a job u need the skills more because ur educational level might not get u the type of job u desire to achieve ur set goals. If I’m getting u correctly.

Make this plan immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Gudlite: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2021
DO NOT FORGET THAT SOME OF YOUR MATES TOO ARE IN THE GRAVE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by cassyrooy(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2021
faithfull18:
In life, you don't have mates. The race is not to the swift neither is the battle to the strong, time and chance happens to everyone.
Eccl 9:11, @Op, go and read this part of the Bible and think hard about it.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2021
ifyken:

If you like no go do Yahoo be doing good person. Also I don't know the reason why men like marriage Don't you know it doesn't benefit you at all. You can get from a baby mama everything your wife does and even better.
Drop that certificate,start bombing. Do Yahoo like if you don't pick you will die. Be very aggressive but patient(patience doesn't mean lack of action but biding your time so as to get the right time).
Also I hope you become successful,Nigeria bleeps people in the ass with a 10 inch long penis. Also don't look for God's face like the above commenter said,why will God answer only your prayer now when he hasn't been answering you since.
Forget god and take things into your hand. Be waiting for god, you go wait tire
are you sure you are OK?
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2021
Satan01:
Na d head wey u bring come dis world be DAT na "d head no correct grin "

U ave to do some sacrifice to me and pls call me Asap wen u are ready cool

1) 2 pink goat
2). 5 tailless cow
3). A smiling lion
4). An undercover tortoise
5) A worn 10 straight days boxer

And a 20 naira note grin
werey
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Muhylonaire007: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2021
ifyken:

If you like no go do Yahoo be doing good person. Also I don't know the reason why men like marriage Don't you know it doesn't benefit you at all. You can get from a baby mama everything your wife does and even better.
Drop that certificate,start bombing. Do Yahoo like if you don't pick you will die. Be very aggressive but patient(patience doesn't mean lack of action but biding your time so as to get the right time).
Also I hope you become successful,Nigeria bleeps people in the ass with a 10 inch long penis. Also don't look for God's face like the above commenter said,why will God answer only your prayer now when he hasn't been answering you since.
Forget god and take things into your hand. Be waiting for god, you go wait tire

Criminal!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Give us format na
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Yankiss(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
Most of my school mates that we finished school together have married and some are planning to... embarassed and here I am, I have not even see a stable job I'm still on the street hustling. Why is life so imbalance like this? And I always hope for a better future for myself �.... I graduated with upper class with my ND certificate and to continue HND now self Na another war, let alone starting up a family; where the money self undecided, kọlọrun Ko sanu Awa na embarassed
You are running different races. Stop this comparison. It can only derail you. Obama finished his presidency at 55, Trump began at 71. Believe in yourself. I had a similar issue. Some of my age mates made it earlier because they didnt attend higher institutions. While we were in school they had become financially independent, marrying, establishing small scale businesses. When I finished my higher institution and while looking for job after NYSC, they didnt give me any chance. People were all over me. When are you marrying? Your mates are this and that. Haba. I only smile. It never discouraged me even when I noticed that some of these mild recriminations were dangerously laced with jealousy. Well, I promised myself never to despair or lose focus as I was in race only to better myself, not another. Only a few years later, I had got a good job and most of these well-off friends were flocking back for assistance. You see, at all times strive to be better than you are today, not better than another. If you continue with comparison you would never appreciate others and will never live a fulfilling life yourself. Create your own happiness. Who said you must make it - to whose standards? Is it their business? Trust me, whatever you are today, scores are striving to get there. Leave class mate matter, leave age grade matter. We come alone and go alone. We have our different callings. QED

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Quentin8: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Bros na so life dey, life is not friendly but we have to keep grinding. The street is rough, no job. One day we will smile.

Meanwhile for any graphics job ,hit me up.

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2021
Everybody gat a story to tell sad
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Alabaintprice(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:

Have you compared yourself with those that are dead so you can also see that you still have hope...... Life is in phases. Your time will come. Keep grinding

1 Like

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by winner37(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Two individuals can not share one step of lader at the same time ,one has to go first while other will follow ..
Life has it's own processes wait for your own turn.
I know how you feel but live in positive faith one day things will turn out fine ...

2 Likes

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Highlyrespected(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
When you start competing with others
You av lose it all
Stop this habit bro
Be focus, consistent and work smartly
Everybody with his/her own time
May Almighty Allah Crown our efforts

1 Like

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by BouquiLake: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
And some/most are dead..............

Ayomide11111:
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by gforce5: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
You are not serious lol. As a previous poster stated, you should be comparing yourself to your mates who have set up companies/doing great things. Not comparing yourself to people who are married. Do you know what your "mates" are passing through in their marriage? They will not tell you. Marriage is not an achievement. The average Nigerian glorifies mindless procreation over innovation and creativity. There's more to life than having a family. Find your purpose in life first. Ask yourself what you are good at. What skills do you possess? When you have solved this riddle, everything, including women and children, will come to you in good time.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by des4ella(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Dead
Thanks for the correction, I just returned from work and my brain was still rebooting when I made the typo error. One Love.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Piptocoin: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:

Most of your mates are dead or in the hospital; you are still alive hustling. Is that not a blessing? Count your blessings in all situations.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by NotFarFrom: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Angelfrost:

Learn to put your intelligence to proper work before posting on a forum.

Read what you posted above. SMH!!!
You most definitely are a village lunatic for determining how I should view his message. You behind phone woke morons thinking that they're smart. Silly fellow
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Chasegb(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
At least you're alive and in good health. Be patient, everything happens at the right time. You're doing well but the situation of the country at the moment is hard...don't beat yourself up too much.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Smartmanager(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
My brother,there is nothing like 'my mates' in this world. You only have yourself to contend with. When your time comes,things will fall in place.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Someodds: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Man get busy with life ok, marriage is not life, it's part of life. By the way, marriage is not the only achievements to proof that you're doing well in life.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
d funny thing is dat op mite still be improvished all his life, dats life 4 u, it culdnt care any less hw loud u scream
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by timberprides: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
some people are even regretting marriage so such is life ur time will come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) / 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo To Homely Babes / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.