Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married (33946 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
Most of my school mates that we finished school together have married and some are planning to... embarassed and here I am, I have not even see a stable job I'm still on the street hustling. Why is life so imbalance like this? And I always hope for a better future for myself �.... I graduated with upper class with my ND certificate and to continue HND now self Na another war, let alone starting up a family; where the money self undecided, kọlọrun Ko sanu Awa na embarassed

enter coinmarketcap
thank me later cool
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Onyi22(f): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
If only Op knows how far God has brought him..
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by boyjo: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
Most of my school mates that we finished school together have married and some are planning to... embarassed and here I am, I have not even see a stable job I'm still on the street hustling. Why is life so imbalance like this? And I always hope for a better future for myself �.... I graduated with upper class with my ND certificate and to continue HND now self Na another war, let alone starting up a family; where the money self undecided, kọlọrun Ko sanu Awa na embarassed
The Way out is what the world will want to discourage you from. You must turn to and pray to your Maker in JESUS name. Amen.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by SpaceAngel: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Everyone is moving on their own lane. Stop comparing yourself to others. I'm sure some of your classmates are dead or even sick.
Just try your best and be positive about life. One day it'll be ok.

1 Like

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Juliearth(f): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:

Shut the demon in your head making you think that you are worse off. You are doing a good job and you need not worry about how things are for you at the moment. We all have our time and season. Have you thought of your peers that are dead, uneducated..? You have prospects and you are not lazy. These are the things that count. Keep hustling and when its your time to shine, no force on earth, beneath or above it can stop you.

As an extra tip, avoid going to places or being around people that make you feel this way. Don't live in isolation, but guard your sanity by cutting some of these people off until you are emotionally sound to relate with them without feeling this way.

1 Like

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Op is broke whereas the situation is making it hard for him to settle down and have his own family.so what you're saying now is that he should be grateful & cherish being broke right.?

the OP should cherish the positive things in his life...aka he is healthy, he is alive, he can get up tomorrow morning and take another go at life etc... he should stop focussing on the negativity and instead focus on the positive points in his life.

you see people with a little more and automatically believe they are better off, but you dont know the struggles they are going through. many are married yet miserable in their marriages; many have jobs but at the end of the months cant make ends meet; many have families but their wife is disrespectful/dishonest/unfaithful and/or untrustworthy etc. stop putting yourself in other people's shoes.

cayorday89:

Bro, all that you wrote is what I have as a mindset but the problem is having a partner that will think along the same line as you. Reason why the op said many will change after marriage, and it's not limited to women alone, men are also on this table. After marriage many seem to want to have it all like their mate since the living together has been achieved, they want to hurriedly move to the next big thing after that which ought to take gradual process whereas move to increase finance from both side should be top of the list...

the OP is in no position to look for a partner as his life isnt in order... he 1st need to sort his life out (to be better emotionally) before adding to his life.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by pedi(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:

Baba invest in cryptocurrency you go blow
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by shoprite: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married
. . .and some of them dead, some of them bed ridden, some of them in jail etc . . .Baba thank God for your own and diligently continue the legit hustle . . .e go pay one day !

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Mainlymanof: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
ifyken:

If you like no go do Yahoo be doing good person. Also I don't know the reason why men like marriage Don't you know it doesn't benefit you at all. You can get from a baby mama everything your wife does and even better.
Drop that certificate,start bombing. Do Yahoo like if you don't pick you will die. Be very aggressive but patient(patience doesn't mean lack of action but biding your time so as to get the right time).
Also I hope you become successful,Nigeria bleeps people in the ass with a 10 inch long penis. Also don't look for God's face like the above commenter said,why will God answer only your prayer now when he hasn't been answering you since.
Forget god and take things into your hand. Be waiting for god, you go wait tire
Bros drop your WhatsApp biko
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Onyekamike(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
What type of hustling?
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by olurili(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Is like we are living the same lifestyle
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Fantazy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
ifyken:

If you like no go do Yahoo be doing good person. Also I don't know the reason why men like marriage Don't you know it doesn't benefit you at all. You can get from a baby mama everything your wife does and even better.
Drop that certificate,start bombing. Do Yahoo like if you don't pick you will die. Be very aggressive but patient(patience doesn't mean lack of action but biding your time so as to get the right time).
Also I hope you become successful,Nigeria bleeps people in the ass with a 10 inch long penis. Also don't look for God's face like the above commenter said,why will God answer only your prayer now when he hasn't been answering you since.
Forget god and take things into your hand. Be waiting for god, you go wait tire

In all your gettings, get wisdom!

Stop fucking with God's name. He's too big to be joked with
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by caandi: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Please no matter what comes your way, never compare yourself with another. It will break you beyond breaking point
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by hahn(m): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:

Start a business. Work no dey undecided
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Mercyooo: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hi
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by cayorday89(m): 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

the OP should cherish the positive things in his life...aka he is healthy, he is alive, he can get up tomorrow morning and take another go at life etc... he should stop focussing on the negativity and instead focus on the positive points in his life.

you see people with a little more and automatically believe they are better off, but you dont know the struggles they are going through. many are married yet miserable in their marriages; many have jobs but at the end of the months cant make ends meet; many have families but their wife is disrespectful/dishonest/unfaithful and/or untrustworthy etc. stop putting yourself in other people's shoes.

the OP is in no position to look for a partner as his life isnt in order... he 1st need to sort his life out (to be better emotionally) before adding to his life.
I won't have supported op, he definitely have to sort his life out first before adding to his life, same situation I am in and age should not be a consideration or if your mates are married or not, it's an individual race..
But you made a mistake, my comment you quoted was from another thread, you need to see the confusion on my face when I saw the topic and I was sure I couldn't have made such comment in favour of the OP...
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Deemystic: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
ceede2:
.... na human being type this?? Nebuchadnezzar said the same thing he went to the bush fed like animal for 7yrs, came back n give God Glory. If God visit your freedom for a minute, your brain go reset. Anuofia
Yes na Human being wey dey reason type m. I don't understand why u have a brain but u won't just want to think. Religion uses fear to keep its followers from reasoning that's why u are scared of what ur god will do to him for using his brain
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Deemystic: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
EmyGod:

When the sins of men brought their downfall their hearts ranges against God, my friend you are the cause of your own fallen leave God out of your sinful life. What you need is repentance not condemning your soul to second death, very disastrous.
God is the architect of the world problems not man, if we are to believe he exists
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Deemystic: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dannyyoung26:

Are you alright?
Are you on weed?
See you can say anything else, don't come here and start ranting Nonsense. OK?
You are a yahoo boy, so we should embrace what is making other people cry?
For you to know God is magnificent, he still grant you the grace. Efcc on ur track. Better be careful
God is a big bag of walking poop.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Deemystic: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
southniyikaye:
are you sure you are OK?
God is a figment of ur imagination and in that imagination he's an assshole
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by ceede2: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Deemystic:

Yes na Human being wey dey reason type m. I don't understand why u have a brain but u won't just want to think. Religion uses fear to keep its followers from reasoning that's why u are scared of what ur god will do to him for using his brain
ion owe you an explanation. Kindly maintain your lane for you not to loose points.

Shalom.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Gfskw: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
It will pay off one day
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by EmeraldHash(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
In this life, you are nobody's mate and nobody is your mate. Everyone is running his own race. No go use comparison kee yourself
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Mkingz(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Always remember it’s YOU v YOU.
The moment you start comparing yourself to others,you already lost..
Keep grinding, one day you’ll look back and smile!
Ayomide11111:
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by tunjilee003: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Quentin8:
Bros na so life dey, life is not friendly but we have to keep grinding. The street is rough, no job. One day we will smile.

Meanwhile for any graphics job ,hit me up.
work on your perfwctiont, you can mail me for perfection
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Bennie22: 12:30am On Aug 17, 2021
You forgot to add that some of them are dead too.
Always be thankful.
Your journey and purpose is different from theirs
Comparison brings about jealousy, envy, depression and you might want to end it thinking or feeling you're not doing well.
Remember, your condition is someone's prayer point.
#Be_Optimistic✌❤
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by BarrSly: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Experience is the best teacher.. wen dey enter and see whatsup then go dy alright.

AuroraB:
Exactly ooo cheesy... they wan marry ni shaaa, even their girls only want to mature and be with a man undecided
These ones like suffer sha lipsrsealed
If you check, he's not past 35yrs.
Op, borrow money and marry nau. It's you people's norm. Sew big big agbada for party, please and let us be cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.