Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married (33954 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by captainamiedi1: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2021
stop comparing urself to anybody. But again just been in the street isnt enough anymore. it's time u get some valuable skills. the street has many dimension. just been a regular hustler is not the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Alvin212(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
Most of my school mates that we finished school together have married and some are planning to... embarassed and here I am, I have not even see a stable job I'm still on the street hustling. Why is life so imbalance like this? And I always hope for a better future for myself �.... I graduated with upper class with my ND certificate and to continue HND now self Na another war, let alone starting up a family; where the money self undecided, kọlọrun Ko sanu Awa na embarassed

Me in your shoes
Five years ago

First, I held communion with my self

Afterwards,I hit the street, I dusted up my lappy
Bombed client for money

Plus
Alabi to the rescue with his 2 daily odds

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2021
MrHandsome2013:
How old are you?

That's not even a pertinent question!

Age means nothing on the path to success! What matters should be his self esteem and dogged determination to better himself daily.

2 Likes

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Dannyyoung26(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2021
ifyken:

What about the millions of children starving, why have good not fed them. Why did God bless our politicians who are 'evil' and steal from us whereby the poor masses are suffering.
God is not miracle working,he can't do shit except give you false hope. If you think you are special and he gives you miracles while he doesn't give hundreds of million of christain who are suffering you are not only vain, you are narcissistic
Are you alright?
Are you on weed?
See you can say anything else, don't come here and start ranting Nonsense. OK?
You are a yahoo boy, so we should embrace what is making other people cry?
For you to know God is magnificent, he still grant you the grace. Efcc on ur track. Better be careful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

when you are comparing yourself with others, as if your lives are/were the same) no wonder you are failing in life. BE GREATFUL AND CHERISH WHAT YOU HAVE IN LIFE, not what others have that you wish it was yours.
Op is broke whereas the situation is making it hard for him to settle down and have his own family.so what you're saying now is that he should be grateful & cherish being broke right.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by 9jawear(m): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2021
A lot of people in the country do shady stuff. Some have been stealing from bank accounts since, all these are soon going to be shutdown

3 Likes

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2021
Divine Help is coming your way. Just keeping hustling and praying, your Divine Helper will locate you soonest.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by bigcee(m): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2021
I hate thread like this. Guy, na "big eyes" dey worry you undecided

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2021
Na marriage be your problem?

1 Like

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by imagrg(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2021
Oh boy, to be more productive, you must learn a skill. Nigerian educational institutions are now taken over by fraudsters and cheats who don't merit the certficates acquired. Certificates of graduation are like toiletries these days.
May God bless your hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Angelfrost(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

when you are comparing yourself with others, as if your lives are/were the same) no wonder you are failing in life. BE GREATFUL AND CHERISH WHAT YOU HAVE IN LIFE, not what others have that you wish it was yours.

Well said! Bless you for this!!!
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by des4ella(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
Most of my school mates that we finished school together have married and some are planning to... embarassed and here I am, I have not even see a stable job I'm still on the street hustling. Why is life so imbalance like this? And I always hope for a better future for myself �.... I graduated with upper class with my ND certificate and to continue HND now self Na another war, let alone starting up a family; where the money self undecided, kọlọrun Ko sanu Awa na embarassed
Most of your school mates are death.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by chocboi78(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2021
Some of your classmates are also dead.
Be grateful for life. Keep and positive mindset, have contentment and double your hustle

2 Likes

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by seyz91(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2021
Forget about all your mates that are married or about to

Life is not how you think it

It all predestined
We all have our journey differently and never you try to compare someone else with you. It's a bad thing

Rather choose to look at people you are more than and be grateful for what you have

Life no balance we all know but yet we all have something to be grateful for

Everyone in the world can not be Dangote or otedola and everyone can not be wretched as well
Ayomide11111:
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2021
Alvin212:

Me in your shoes
Five years ago

First, I held communion with my self

Afterwards,I hit the street, I dusted up my lappy
Bombed client for money

Plus
Alabi to the rescue with his 2 daily odds

the bombing go soon send you to your early grave.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by adebayo3449(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
Please tell us about your mates that have died too.
The ones that had accident and are now handicap.
Please tell us
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2021
des4ella:
Most of your school mates are death.
Dead
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Angelfrost(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2021
Emmadoc:
Because, when they were hustling, you were bubbling. And now, they are bubbling and you are hustling.

Not necessarily true...

Not every wealthy person out there hustled better or harder than their less affluent counterparts.

Yusuf Buhari, Dj Cuppy, Atiku Jnr, El-Rufai Jnr, etc, didn't and do not hustle or worker harder than most equally young Nigerians.

So, let's stay within the bounds of reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2021
ifyken:

What about the millions of children starving, why have good not fed them. Why did God bless our politicians who are 'evil' and steal from us whereby the poor masses are suffering.
God is not miracle working,he can't do shit except give you false hope. If you think you are special and he gives you miracles while he doesn't give hundreds of million of christain who are suffering you are not only vain, you are narcissistic
this one Don carry e depression come here.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Baba40(f): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2021
9jawear:
A lot of people in the country do shady stuff. Some have been stealing from bank accounts since, all these are soon going to be shutdown

Almost everybody bro
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by edydamsel(f): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2021
My dear, there are still people that are looking for where you are.dont be discourage.i have the same challenge with you but I am courage's because it can only get better.all this people that say double your Hussle,pray blablabla do they think it's easy in the street?there are people in this forum who can offer you a job,who can empower you if you have a business idea or who can help you acquire a skill but where are such people Learnt to call a spade a spade.its difficult and he needs help.simple!

2 Likes

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Angelfrost(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Op is broke whereas the situation is making it hard for him to settle down and have his own family.so what you're saying now is that he should be grateful & cherish being broke right.?

Not being grateful and bitching all day long won't improve his life either, so why add depression to his dissatisfaction?!!

There are people worse off than he is who aren't withering away in self pity. They have forged ahead! He should do the same!

Being alive is a privilege not a right! No one owes you a damn thing! Hustle, grind, and gradually build the future you desire! Simple!!!
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Bunmhi(f): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2021
This life nah turn by turn. Just thank God for life
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Athemisia: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2021
BarrSly:

You haven’t compared yourself to your mates who have set up companies, come up with innovative ideas et al ....na marriage you dy use a yardstick...

Na steady f@ck dy hungry you anyway.
You nailed it.... The way people in this side of the world rate marriage is so annoying...

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Monday60655(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Why not be grateful to God and pray for more grace.
OK, have you compare yourself with your mate who have died? Then you will discover that you may not be better than them, rather is by His grace.
Be grateful to God and appreciate Him for your life, believe Him, worship Him in truth and in faithfulness, then you will see a great turn around.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by AuroraB(f): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2021
BarrSly:

You haven’t compared yourself to your mates who have set up companies, come up with innovative ideas et al ....na marriage you dy use a yardstick...

Na steady f@ck dy hungry you anyway.
Exactly ooo cheesy... they wan marry ni shaaa, even their girls only want to mature and be with a man undecided
These ones like suffer sha lipsrsealed
If you check, he's not past 35yrs.
Op, borrow money and marry nau. It's you people's norm. Sew big big agbada for party, please and let us be cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Farotimi72: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2021
you get ND for Nigeria and you are thinking in your head that you went to school?

wake up Abeg undecided

3 Likes

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Newton85: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
Well some of your school mates are also dead.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Darevofpeace(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:

Baba Agbalagba,the first battle within you is to stop complaining and stop giving excuse........ Should I tell you one major part of all this whole issue.
Forget the surface look of all your married mates,no human being is "challenges free"
The only true free individuals are long dead.
The situation presently in Nigeria is hard and you must still arise in all these.

1 Like

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Bizibi(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
calm down!!! If you know the story of wealthy people in Nigeria,you will be a patient person.

People need to know life has its phases,we only need to be consistent.....

3 Likes

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by deleo16(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2021
My neighbor here is still in the street married sell products guy weather u are married or not staying on the street will be there
Another one the street where i barb before he is on the same street he feeds hand to mouth married with kids then passed away
2 different STREET STORY
Be grateful and move closer to JESUS and get skilled

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2021
Been greatful is the best..just thank God say you dey hustle...What about those wey no get anybody to even assist them do ND

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo To Homely Babes / 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating / My Bridal Shower #rnb2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.