Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

These Are The Only Three Things That Attract A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Only Three Things That Attract A Woman (1403 Views)

10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly / If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] / I Am Not Pretty Enough To Attract A Good Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Only Three Things That Attract A Woman by bodybuilder: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2021
Don't let any pickup artists or dating coach deceive you. Only three things can get you a woman:

1. Money
2. Looks
3. Status

Nothing else. It's either you have resources: house you live, car you drive, you look tall and handsome, be fit, or have some sort of position (status) it could be being a president of a student association, etc or just having any sort of office.
There is nothing else outside these three things, not personality.

Personality just complements your looks or status. So personality without good looks or money in the bank is zero. Great personality can never stand alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Only Three Things That Attract A Woman by haekymbahd(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2021
3 things that attracts woman

1. Money

2. Money

3. Money

Ask shatta bandle he will tell you more..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Only Three Things That Attract A Woman by bodybuilder: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2021
haekymbahd:
3 things that attracts woman

1. Money

2. Money

3. Money

Ask shatta bandle he will tell you more..

Lol money is number one but they're other things.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Only Three Things That Attract A Woman by Truvelisback(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Just have Money, that's all. If it's only by looks, Oshimole wouldn't have married his beautiful wife Lara he claimed she was a virgin. 2. Ned Nwoko wouldn't have married Regina Daniels he claimed she was a virgin. I hope With these few points of mine, i am able to convince u and not to confuse u that just having money will get u any choice ladies u want. Thank U.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Only Three Things That Attract A Woman by Greatzeus(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
bodybuilder:
Don't let any pickup artists or dating coach deceive you. Only three things can get you a woman:

1. Money
2. Looks
3. Status

Nothing else. It's either you have resources: house you live, car you drive, you look tall and handsome, be fit, or have some sort of position (status) it could be being a president of a student association, etc or just having any sort of office.
There is nothing else outside these three things, not personality.

Personality just complements your looks or status. So personality without good looks or money in the bank is zero. Great personality can never stand alone.

What of those with rich husbands,and still cheat on them with men of lower status because of sex?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Only Three Things That Attract A Woman by xxxboyxxx(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Money
Money
Money
Re: These Are The Only Three Things That Attract A Woman by Qatar2022: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Greatzeus:

What of those with rich husbands,and still cheat on them with men of lower status because of sex?
What attract her at the first place

1 Like

Re: These Are The Only Three Things That Attract A Woman by Greatzeus(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Qatar2022:

What attract her at the first place
You didn't list Sex up there. What attracted her is her urge for good sex. What I'm saying is good sex should be number 4.
Many women eg Jada Pickett who have it all are cheating on their husbands eg will smith who have money,looks,and status. Good sex attracts women to men also.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Usually Awarded Custody Of The Child(ren)? / This Lady's Massive Ass Got People Talking / Help! My Sallah Ram Has Escaped!! (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.