Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? (78577 Views)

Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by kingxsamz(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
1x2x3:

grin you sound irritated and that won't help your understanding. I wish you could take away emotions and be open to learning things you don't know about.

You see the bolded? You don't need to ask cos I don't have the luxury of time to explain anything. Let's do it this way, see yourself as investigative journalist who want a firsthand experience so it won't be a hearsay.
You open a thread here so people can follow the updates, I would pay your transport and accommodation. You don't need to kill anyone or bring any organ grin. If you are up to the task just signify your interest and be sure you won't back off no matter what you experience. I would warn you there are personal destructive backslashes but that would be worthwhile experience to clear your doubts.

Bringing organs, kidnapping, and killing is a huge misconception from Nigerian Movies which has been preyed upon. You see those pant stories and soaps they are 100% real. I won't narrate further, just accept that offer and open a thread.

Oh, so you can become wealthy with people's underwear but yet you're in the center of poverty, surrounded by unemployed folks who have no means of lively hood. Your country does not have anything tangible to boast about. A country where people make money out of thin air with just people's underwear. Wonderful! You sabi how to make money from underwear but you dey Nairaland dey hustle for customers wey go patronize your gadget business. Funny guy.
Make I come your place so you go see who you go kidnap collect ransom. undecided
Use your phone and show us how pants brings money, you can cover your face sef, no one will know it's you. If you can't, your words are just empty like the wind.

2 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
bodybuilder:
Money rituals don't work. Simple. To be rich, it's all by ideas, hardwork, connections and luck. I don't know why Africans think killing an innocent human being will give them money.

The only thing that money ritual does is that it gives you more courage and ruthlessness to pursue money. It kills your conscience and boosts your confidence to go extra miles to make money. It just gives you the zeal to work harder. It's like a placebo drug.

You think to yourself, that If I could kill my brother or friend or parent I love so much, that's means there is no greater sin for me to commit again. No evil that I'll would do will surprass that that.

Hence, you'll do anything possible to make money even if it involves inhumane things like child trafficking, kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing public funds etc.

In a nutshell, no ritual can give you money. Money can't fall from no where, you can only get rich buy doing something valuable to others or involving in illegal activities like drug trafficking, embezzlement, fraud etc. No magic money
You are too young to understand the things of the spirit.

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by marttol: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
NO GOD?,NO SATAN?.,U ARE A LIVING CORPSE
ifyken:

It doesn't work the way you think if not girls would have been a rare species in Nigeria. It works psychologically if someone is confident and desperate enough to do ritual the person will have the 'mind' to take riskier ways of getting money from clients
Yahoo plus doesn't work,there is no God,Satan,heaven,hell(nigeria is a synonym though). You are on your own
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Phyde: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
I am sure those doubting believed Illuminati and the Baphomet exist, even freemasons. The spiritual controls the physical.

2 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by loswhite(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
ifyken:

It doesn't work the way you think if not girls would have been a rare species in Nigeria. It works psychologically if someone is confident and desperate enough to do ritual the person will have the 'mind' to take riskier ways of getting money from clients
Yahoo plus doesn't work,there is no God,Satan,heaven,hell(nigeria is a synonym though). You are on your own
Only a fool says there is no God.

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by josielewa(m): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
drtee247:

So u mean all the “cut soap for me bros” we keep saying means show me the JUJU... OMG
yes
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Aniboo: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
I got nothing to say
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Bunmhi(f): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by rahztafari(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
I see so many unnecessary arguments here.

Really guys, these arguments are not necessary. The human belief system is always changing. Except for media and hypes, no one really know wat is America until he gets there.

Na when u go, u go know. No need to argue. I cant begin to tell u wat I have seen. Most people will never see some things till they die. But that doesn't mean it is non-existent.

Actually money rituals does not even mean you will be extraordinary rich. Each powerful person has his limits and methodologies. But let me stop hear sha. I sha no say jazz, correct jazz, dey.

4 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by marttol: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
The scriptures says 'it is not given unto 'man' to order his own steps...in other words,your steps is being ordered by demons or GOD (that's if you are consciously following him)
beauty7:
A psychiatrist once noted that

"Human beings are being lived by some unknown and uncontrollable forces"

A situation whereby a girl knows that a man is into ritualistic Yahoo and still agrees to date him despite the risk of being used for money ritual, it lends credence to what the psychiatrist said.

A situation whereby a boy or man knows that the action he is taking would lead him into serious trouble, but still does it, it shows that there is something else living the life of most human beings.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by marttol: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
have you given you life to Christ...and your mind being enlightened to see this world for what it truly is,to know the thoughts of men and their deepest secrets,being able to see the invincible dimension that surrounds us...having the peace of Christ which passes all understanding,prayer is more than shouting ,your words will not be mere words again,but has become spirits,like Jesus said his words is life and spirit-...prayer is with understanding and deep insight,then you 100% know the being you are talking to...not just speaking into the air...ITS TRUE CHRISTIANITY,NOT SHADOW BOXING ABI RELIGION...
1Sharon:

If only prayers worked.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Jerryherd: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
isan:
Life is reality not spiritual

Reality Defination; the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them

Who determines what exist?! Humans...

What is humans available knowledge base, brain power sensory to understand cancer, origin of virus?!

We as human who determines what exist or not can't even fully study 70% of Earth's ocean or 90% of North pole or South pole, infact we keep making new discoveries about our own body...

99.999 percent of the universe are dark matter, energy that we can see... Or have you seen a black hole, can you see gravity

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Michaelcircuit(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Many have lost their live's cause of money: many has wounderd in the blasphemy ocean of illicit wealth, which has effect in their souls subsequently.

Let me ask you: 1. How many years does man has to live on earth?
2. How many years does your soul live?

Answers; 1. Man has a limited time to live on earth. Let's say at most 1300yrs or less.

2. Human Soul does not die. It lives infinity.
Either internal life or internal damnation.

Do not be received by anything artol. Continue to feed your soul more,..... Because it is the Paramount of your existence. May the good Lord bless you more . As you turn around today. In Jesus name amen.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Jerryherd: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

Oh, so you can become wealthy with people's underwear but yet you're in the center of poverty, surrounded by unemployed folks who have no means of lively hood. Your country does not have anything tangible to boast about. A country where people make money out of thin air with just people's underwear. Wonderful! You sabi how to make money from underwear but you dey Nairaland dey hustle for customers wey go patronize your gadget business. Funny guy.
Make I come your place so you go see who you go kidnap collect ransom. undecided
Use your phone and show us how pants brings money, you can cover your face sef, no one will know it's you. If you can't, your words are just empty like the wind.

That's your opinion...

And it's lack of exposure that makes you think Americans don't believe in spells, supernatural, extraterrestrial life, energies, supreme being, rituals

An it's ignorance that makes you think only Africans or Nigerian experience poverty

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Bighenzzy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Bamzyriches451: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ogbeni nothing like that

Your hard work and consistency
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by zexy2030(m): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Elzazzi:
I grew up on the mainland. Precisely Ebute Metta, Yaba, Shomulu and Bariga Axis.
Anyone familiar with this places knows almost every Young guy staying in this areas are into Yahoo. In recent times I have heard countless stories of girls being used through diabolical means by Yahoo boys so their Magas(usually white men or women) will pay them huge amounts of money.

Sometimes the money they receive from these magas runs into millions of dollars. I have seen a 22 years old dude hit around 2 million dollars from his very rich white woman during the lockdown on the mainland(please note I am not blowing up figures here, saying what I know). You need to see the Cars and house this guy bought after hitting that huge amount. Later news started flying around that he used his girlfriend and some other girls, before his white client could pay him that amount.

I have heard countless stories of how girls are being used before some Yahoo boys could hit it big and the funniest thing is , girls keep drooling over these guys even with all these diabolical stories about them.

My close friend who stays in Ogun state used to tell me how sometimes Young guys will park their expensive cars by the roadside, come out and start vomiting blood or in some cases bark like dogs till they die mysteriously. If I ask why they die like that, his response will be...,Maybe they have refused to renew their sacrifices or they tried using a girl with strong spirits and it back fired, or probably their time enjoying the money is up( this means after doing some sacrifices to a particular deity for money. After two or three years of enjoying the money, then the person time will be up and he will die mysteriously). I was like damnnnnnnn.. Boiz dey really do things ooo shocked

I don’t use to believe these stories because I am an irreligious person, but with the current economic hardship and what’s happening lately, I think most of these stories might be true. And the saddest part is, their is no sign that things will get any better soon. So things like this will continue to happen. Nigeria is like a Jungle to the average youth and Life is survival of the fittest. Who else has heard similar stories or even seen it happen. Can you please share it ??.
Who no go, no go know.

Darkness is real. Diabolism exist. Wickedness is real.

Light is real. Liberation exist. Righteousness is real.

We all have all things represented in twos. Choose one and follow it..they all have their rewards with them.

2 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by marttol: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
I LOVE U...WISDOM IS IN U,I DOUBT HE WILL UNDERSTAND...SWAP OF SIGHT.(SMH)
1x2x3:

That realm worry less about how your assumed reality looks like, its totally inconsequential to them. What you assume is reality isn't really reality....one day you would wake up to the actual reality.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Sluacoast(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Plut01:

The Irumoles in this case>>>>>>Them Bosses in the game.

Okay thanks
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Polynek(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
rahztafari:
I see so many unnecessary arguments here.

Really guys, these arguments are not necessary. The human belief system is always changing. Except for media and hypes, no one really know wat is America until he gets there.

Na when u go, u go know. No need to argue. I cant begin to tell u wat I have seen. Most people will never see some things till they die. But that doesn't mean it is non-existent.

Actually money rituals does not even mean you will be extraordinary rich. Each powerful person has his limits and methodologies. But let me stop hear sha. I sha no say jazz, correct jazz, dey.
Bro u can share ur experience let's learn 1 or 2
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by beauty7: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
marttol:
The scriptures says 'it is not given unto 'man' to order his own steps...in other words,your steps is being ordered by demons or GOD (that's if you are consciously following him)

Thanks.

I have learnt something from this.

2 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by marttol: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
OMO ENIYAN O MO NKANKAN...SON OF MAN,U KNOW NOTHING...SHALOM
kingxsamz:

And reality cares less about your beliefs. That's why no matter the amount of juju you have or powers you think you possess, you can never withstand a live grenade, a machine gun or missile. You can never be richer than the richest man in your state, country and the world. That's why I laugh when folks say you can be immune to bullets. Do you think wars are won with juju and magic tricks? undecided
What you perceive as reality isn't reality to a lot of folks. You can believe in whatever you want, it doesn't change anything. Your delusions can never be reality. If I ask you how money ritual works and how the money comes, you'll tell me one c0ck and bull story of one yahoo boy who bathes with black soap and drives Benz. You definitely have no knowledge about the process, yet here you are talking about reality and realms.
The more we have folks like you who make people believe money ritual works, the more the act of kidnapping, organ harvesting and killings for supposed ritual purposes will continue. Shebi na you dey find sane society? undecided
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by marttol: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
LOL,MECHANIC BOY WEY NO FIT SPEAK ENGLISH,BUY BENZ,GET THREE HOUSES...OGA STOP FORMING WOKE.
chris20000:
If you like kill all your village people for ritual, if you can't operate a laptop no amount of juju will teach you that, if cannot chat no ritual will teach you, if you cannot speak french no amount of juju will teach you french.
These are just random examples.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Jerry299: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Elzazzi:
I grew up on the mainland. Precisely Ebute Metta, Yaba, Shomulu and Bariga Axis.
Anyone familiar with this places knows almost every Young guy staying in this areas are into Yahoo. In recent times I have heard countless stories of girls being used through diabolical means by Yahoo boys so their Magas(usually white men or women) will pay them huge amounts of money.

Sometimes the money they receive from these magas runs into millions of dollars. I have seen a 22 years old dude hit around 2 million dollars from his very rich white woman during the lockdown on the mainland(please note I am not blowing up figures here, saying what I know). You need to see the Cars and house this guy bought after hitting that huge amount. Later news started flying around that he used his girlfriend and some other girls, before his white client could pay him that amount.

I have heard countless stories of how girls are being used before some Yahoo boys could hit it big and the funniest thing is , girls keep drooling over these guys even with all these diabolical stories about them.

My close friend who stays in Ogun state used to tell me how sometimes Young guys will park their expensive cars by the roadside, come out and start vomiting blood or in some cases bark like dogs till they die mysteriously. If I ask why they die like that, his response will be...,Maybe they have refused to renew their sacrifices or they tried using a girl with strong spirits and it back fired, or probably their time enjoying the money is up( this means after doing some sacrifices to a particular deity for money. After two or three years of enjoying the money, then the person time will be up and he will die mysteriously). I was like damnnnnnnn.. Boiz dey really do things ooo shocked

I don’t use to believe these stories because I am an irreligious person, but with the current economic hardship and what’s happening lately, I think most of these stories might be true. And the saddest part is, their is no sign that things will get any better soon. So things like this will continue to happen. Nigeria is like a Jungle to the average youth and Life is survival of the fittest. Who else has heard similar stories or even seen it happen. Can you please share it ??.

Actually it's true, I've seen it first hand but usually not every ritual works because money ritual is usually trial and errors by most babas, sometimes it is also that the boys are being tricked to get bodies for some elites.

But the end point be say dem dey do am.. If you know who know road for original one, follow am

2 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by marttol: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
THEY WILL NOT BELIEVE YOU
Craig24:

Guy, u know nothing about wealth, affluence and spirituality.
For your small mind Aliko Dangote and his likes are clean business men?

Do you think being wealthy and sustaining wealth is all down to chance, goodluck or being a very good businessman?

Guy, u've got a long way to go being a sound human. Science and technology all came from spiritism.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by marttol: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
LOL...DEY DO NOT BELIEVE EITHER
Phyde:
I am sure those doubting believed Illuminati and the Baphomet exist, even freemasons. The spiritual controls the physical.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by kingxsamz(m): 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

That's your opinion...

And it's lack of exposure that makes you think Americans don't believe in spells, supernatural, extraterrestrial life, energies, supreme being, rituals

An it's ignorance that makes you think only Africans or Nigerian experience poverty

Where in my post did I say Americans don't believe in stuff like that?
And where in my post did I say only Africans experience poverty? Is it that you don't know English or you're slow at comprehending, or you didn't read to understand? Which one?
undecided
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by kingxsamz(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
marttol:
OMO ENIYAN O MO NKANKAN...SON OF MAN,U KNOW NOTHING...SHALOM

Lmao. Son of gods. Since you know something, you don use that knowledge build mansion for your village? Abi you just know for knowing sake? Your knowledge na just cruise abi? cheesy
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Yaks02(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Don't let that get into your head son
There is nothing like that...

Am a bomber and a key board warrior....

It is all about consistency

You must be a real niggar.......brother...I owe you a parcel of weed, enough bottles, some paid slim beautiful runs babe..

Are u talking to me??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) / Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.