Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? (78393 Views)

Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by TWLifestyle: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
2times2:
Since time immemorial girls have being the sole requirements for money attainment.
You use girls to make money to use girls to make money. It's a vicious cycle
it is misogyny . Just like how women are devalued in everyrhing - the life of women is devalued as well . Asides the convenience and ease - men are the ones who catch victims - it's easier to overpower a woman . Men ate the end uers , the medicine men - basically men are the industry - and obviously' they won't use themselves .

2 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by TWLifestyle: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sacredness:
hahaha cheesy which kind thread be this la
Wait ooh you dey want make them tell you nothing like that ? As some people has already saying is false.
A RIVER DOESN'T FLOW IN FOREST WITHOUT BRINGING DOWN TREES..
most naija girls are walking corps ,no level for most of them .
Take it or leave that's the truth.
people kike you will be shouting how feminists hate men - obviously you hate women too nah .
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by chris20000: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Elterizee:

Are u being serious... even when some of them confessed to actually doing it...ir here saying it doesn't work and such doesn't exist... i pray no one close to u is being used
That people get into ritual doesn't means it works, I have seen someone who did ritual and he is even poorer than he was before the ritual.

Just like we're told back then that if you get an old television that you are rich �.
Wait o, so are you people telling me that in this day and age of technology and social media not for once have I seen a video of anyone vomiting money as a result of been used for ritual or what, not a single evidence of where the power of ritual is manifesting.
Let me stop here for now.

2 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by J2381: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
bukatyne:

What do you think people who deal in body parts use them for?
They sell it of course. Heart, kidney etc transplant.

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Plut01: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=Sluacoast post=104855289][/quote] .

The Irumoles in this case>>>>>>Them Bosses in the game.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by blackmaine: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Rituals can be done on yahoo biz, Men running mad like mad dog , with better tools you go grab better money, client wey go pay don't need ritual, if you say na lie ask Hush puppy and aba kyari

2 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
lol hate women? Why would I? Didn't I have sisters .I just gave a clear verdict of what the thread portrays. Don't care if feminists hate me or not,I don't wail at the bold .
If them like let them hate me na thire own cup of beans not mine.
Get your facts right when quoting comments next time.
TWLifestyle:
people kike you will be shouting how feminists hate men- obviously you hate women too nah .
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by kingxsamz(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
1x2x3:

That realm worry less about how your assumed reality looks like, its totally inconsequential to them. What you assume is reality isn't really reality....one day you would wake up to the actual reality.
And reality cares less about your beliefs. That's why no matter the amount of juju you have or powers you think you possess, you can never withstand a live grenade, a machine gun or missile. You can never be richer than the richest man in your state, country and the world. That's why I laugh when folks say you can be immune to bullets. Do you think wars are won with juju and magic tricks? undecided
What you perceive as reality isn't reality to a lot of folks. You can believe in whatever you want, it doesn't change anything. Your delusions can never be reality. If I ask you how money ritual works and how the money comes, you'll tell me one c0ck and bull story of one yahoo boy who bathes with black soap and drives Benz. You definitely have no knowledge about the process, yet here you are talking about reality and realms.
The more we have folks like you who make people believe money ritual works, the more the act of kidnapping, organ harvesting and killings for supposed ritual purposes will continue. Shebi na you dey find sane society? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
bodybuilder:
Money rituals don't work. Simple. To be rich, it's all by ideas, hardwork, connections and luck. I don't know why Africans think killing an innocent human being will give them money.

The only thing that money ritual does is that it gives you more courage and ruthlessness to pursue money. It kills your conscience and boosts your confidence to go extra miles to make money. It just gives you the zeal to work harder. It's like a placebo drug.

You think to yourself, that If I could kill my brother or friend or parent I love so much, that's means there is no greater sin for me to commit again. No evil that I'll would do will surprass that that.

Hence, you'll do anything possible to make money even if it involves inhumane things like child trafficking, kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing public funds etc.

In a nutshell, no ritual can give you money. Money can't fall from no where, you can only get rich buy doing something valuable to others or involving in illegal activities like drug trafficking, embezzlement, fraud etc. No magic money

Smh....

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Newdawn30:
I also don't believe in money ritual, I am glad to see that many people herw share my opinion too,
Its sleep deprivation and use of drugs, these guys are known for there heavy use of all.sort of drugs coupled with sleep deprivation wish causes temporary insanity

Smh...

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Whats: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Those nuts use diabolical/mystical power oo.imagine a young man in his late 32 or less without any livelihood moved from one self contain room to 3 bedroom and now duplex sad within 2 yrs oo.Open shop for wife.Rent 2 bedroom for the wife Moda.His father too.Dis one usually sprinkle blood in the compound.Slaughter black duck at 2 AM and sprinkle the blood.Hardly sleep at home since neighbors gists Baba landlord and baba comot am b4 he destroy his tenants life with his evil.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Donspicey: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Most girls nowadays are walking corpes...

Niggahss be careful....

https://www.nairaland.com/6516047/implications-dating-yahoo-boys-ex-girlfriend#100971855
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by kingxsamz(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
chris20000:

That people get into ritual doesn't means it works, I have seen someone who did ritual and he is even poorer than he was before the ritual.

When you tell them this, they'll make another excuse and say it's "grace", that ritual doesn't work for everybody. Smh.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by chris20000: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

And reality cares less about your beliefs. That's why no matter the amount of juju you have or powers you think you possess, you can never withstand a live grenade, a machine gun or missile. You can never be richer than the richest man in your state, country and the world. That's why I laugh when folks say you can be immune to bullets. Do you think wars are won with juju and magic tricks? undecided
What you perceive as reality isn't reality to a lot of folks. You can believe in whatever you want, it doesn't change anything. Your delusions can never be reality. If I ask you how money ritual works and how the money comes, you'll tell me one c0ck and bull story of one yahoo boy who bathes with black soap and drives Benz. You definitely have no knowledge about the process, yet here you are talking about reality and realms.
The more we have folks like you who make people believe money ritual works, the more the act of kidnapping, organ harvesting and killings for supposed ritual purposes will continue. Shebi na you dey find sane society? undecided
You don't need to waste your energy on them.

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Kennyking1234: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
illicit:
Those cases of insanity cant be divorced from Central nervous system breakdown due to sleep deprivation and substance abuse....

They do juju as well
in phyno's voice : illicit!!!

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Gandollaar:
But you kill broke girls. Why are you not patient with them knowing that tomorrow is pregnant?
Hmmmm grin
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by kingxsamz(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
chris20000:
You don't need to waste your energy on them.

I feel the need to, someone might learn one or two things. Our society really isn't progressing with views and beliefs like this. We need to curb such mentality.

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ernestforyou:
Grow up and stop typing shit.Those ones are ritualist and not yahoo boys.
Crediting,Hacking,cloning,spamming,coding does not require any ritual but your IQ.
Yeah ur right about those. But some of those boys doing dating and any other transactional work dealing with individuals still use fetish means. Some others are just outright ritualists like u mentioned. They don't know ABC of it but hide under the canopy of yahoo/ G
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Gandollaar(f): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Hmmmm grin
You nor well grin
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by chris20000: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

I feel the need to, someone might learn one or two things. Our society really isn't progressing with views and beliefs like this. We need to curb such mentality.
That's if the person is ready to listen.
There is a saying, if you argue with the reality you will suffer. So let them keep arguing.

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by GboyegaD(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
bukatyne:

Ok.

Do you believe Satan, demons, and evil powers exist?

They exist.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by ceejay80s(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
fake
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by chris20000: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
dairykidd:

Yeah ur right about those. But some of those boys doing dating and any other transactional work dealing with individuals still use fetish means. Some others are just outright ritualists like u mentioned. They don't know ABC of it but hide under the canopy of yahoo/ G
If you like kill all your village people for ritual, if you can't operate a laptop no amount of juju will teach you that, if cannot chat no ritual will teach you, if you cannot speak french no amount of juju will teach you french.
These are just random examples.

2 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by 1x2x3: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin you sound irritated and that won't help your understanding. I wish you could take away emotions and be open to learning things you don't know about.

You see the bolded? You don't need to ask cos I don't have the luxury of time to explain anything. Let's do it this way, see yourself as investigative journalist who want a firsthand experience so it won't be a hearsay.
You open a thread here so people can follow the updates, I would pay your transport and accommodation. You don't need to kill anyone or bring any organ grin. If you are up to the task just signify your interest and be sure you won't back off no matter what you experience. I would warn you there are personal destructive backslashes but that would be worthwhile experience to clear your doubts.

Bringing organs, kidnapping, and killing is a huge misconception from Nigerian Movies which has been preyed upon. You see those pant stories and soaps they are 100% real. I won't narrate further, just accept that offer and open a thread.

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Solatium(m): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
bodybuilder:
Money rituals don't work. Simple. To be rich, it's all by ideas, hardwork, connections and luck. I don't know why Africans think killing an innocent human being will give them money.

The only thing that money ritual does is that it gives you more courage and ruthlessness to pursue money. It kills your conscience and boosts your confidence to go extra miles to make money. It just gives you the zeal to work harder. It's like a placebo drug.

You think to yourself, that If I could kill my brother or friend or parent I love so much, that's means there is no greater sin for me to commit again. No evil that I'll would do will surprass that that.

Hence, you'll do anything possible to make money even if it involves inhumane things like child trafficking, kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing public funds etc.

In a nutshell, no ritual can give you money. Money can't fall from no where, you can only get rich buy doing something valuable to others or involving in illegal activities like drug trafficking, embezzlement, fraud etc. No magic money

The fact you can see it does not mean it doesn't doesn't exist.
The fact you don't understand it does not mean it's not real.
Guy talk wetinn you know,if you no believe enter motor go ìjèbú go shout say money ritual no dey and see if no be you dem go use Las las

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by armadeo(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
1Sharon:

When he says they have been "used"..what does he mean by that?

I also wonder myself.

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Craig24: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
chris20000:

What have you achieved with your juju.
What's the point of doing ritual when you can never get to the level of dangote and people who don't do ritual.

Guy, u know nothing about wealth, affluence and spirituality.
For your small mind Aliko Dangote and his likes are clean business men?

Do you think being wealthy and sustaining wealth is all down to chance, goodluck or being a very good businessman?

Guy, u've got a long way to go being a sound human. Science and technology all came from spiritism.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by drtee247(m): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
josielewa:
everyone saying juju is not real..keep it up..una never jam juju before...A young guy was almost lynched to death at ikotun roundabout about 4 months ago...The guy get mind wan baff for round about(orita meta) around 8pm. If no be say e sabi run e, dem for kill am. Do you think the white man is that daft... if u dey collect gift cards and say 50-2000£ cash app, that one dey understandable, but 1million dollars..Omo forget ko, na confirm juju be that one o.

Read a news on nairaland frontage, where efcc raided mompha and his Lebanese associate house, efcc found juju amongst the things they took away.

If you roll with guys collecting hundreds of thousands or million dollars, you go know say juju dey..juju is what people refer to as soap. The ingredients for the soap contain human parts, lets just be careful

So u mean all the “cut soap for me bros” we keep saying means show me the JUJU... OMG

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Mustiboy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
BlissGod:
This is a personal thing that happened in my present.

So, back some years ago when I was a student struggling to pay bills. I was blessed I got a job good enough to sustain me. Later my madam became sick and I had to leave the job. My landlord was oweing me, I paid for a room and parlor to be completed but he spent the money .

When my rent expired I came to the new landlord expecting a new house I have already prepaid for, I was left in shock. He has spent the money and didn't finish cementing the walls and painting the place and no door yet.

I had no money then the man offered me another room he had a big house. I started living there. No cash just some savings left with me.

My landlord's daughter had a friend from Edo who genuinely care for me. She'd buy me gift and foodstuffs and I was always thanking her.

One day she suggested I follow her to her night out, I said no can do. She left. I didn't see her for about a month. The day I saw her again she was dressed in nude and I greeted her she didn't respond. That night I had a dream where suddenly became mad and started vomiting dollars and a big snake was inside her stomach. I woke up and I prayed aginst that evil dream.

By morning I called her and her friend (landlord's daughter) I told them about the dream. She was like she's going somewhere. By evening she would be back and I will pray for her.

(Off topic: the landlord paid me my rent that week in full and apologize for not using it for that purpose, that money sustained me till I got another job about 6months. Most disappointment is a blessing in disguise. I was living with them for free now)

I didn't see her that evening. Anyway, I forgot about the dream. Three days later landlord's daughter travelled and came back. She was calling my phone but I refused to answer. Later she came to disturb me when I was sleeping that afternoon. She was shouting and screaming that my dream has come to pass.

I jokingly said is it where I won $10million. She was like it's a matter of life ooo. Then I told her to calm down and she was upset that she called throughout yesterday I didn't answer or call back. I apologized. That my head was full I didn't want to talk to anyone.

She told me she was in a prayer camp where they sent that her friend for prayers. Even the pastor have told them to come carry her. She might die there. They went to carry her to another place.

She explicitly to me the girl has run mad and she was vomiting dollars for one guy in his room until the guy was caught. He tried to run but people beat him blue black. The guy's friend saw what happened and called people.

The so called yahoo boy have used the girlfriend for money rituals.[b]

[b] Unfortunately, the girl vomited money and blood for several months and became extremely sick. I don't know whether she's alive or dead. I left that house when BABA GOD opened a mighty door for me.

What movie is this?

In this age of social media, nobody brought out their phones to record how the girl was vomiting money?

Next, please!

5 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by armadeo(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

You can't. The belief system is so strong despite the absence of any physical proof.

Even all those shouting if you've seen what I've seen are all screaming based on hear say.

I've never seen someone who directly knows anyone who has succeeded doing rituals. They all know or have heard or suspect the people. No proof.

3 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by beauty7: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bugwu:

It's called desperation

Welcome to Nairaland.

Hope you will enjoy this forum.

To your answer:

I don't think it is all about desperation.

Some people can survive without doing certain things.

They have been surviving before they decide to endanger their lives over what they can do without.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.