Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? (78573 Views)

Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Victo19: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
All those things are just rubbish. Work hard brother

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Newdawn30: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
I also don't believe in money ritual, I am glad to see that many people herw share my opinion too,
Its sleep deprivation and use of drugs, these guys are known for there heavy use of all.sort of drugs coupled with sleep deprivation wish causes temporary insanity

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by trevorhorace(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
bodybuilder:
Money rituals don't work. Simple. To be rich, it's all by ideas, hardwork, connections and luck. I don't know why Africans think killing an innocent human being will give them money.

The only thing that money ritual does is that it gives you more courage and ruthlessness to pursue money. It kills your conscience and boosts your confidence to go extra miles to make money. It just gives you the zeal to work harder. It's like a placebo drug.

You think to yourself, that If I could kill my brother or friend or parent I love so much, that's means there is no greater sin for me to commit again. No evil that I'll would do will surprass that that.

Hence, you'll do anything possible to make money even if it involves inhumane things like child trafficking, kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing public funds etc.

In a nutshell, no ritual can give you money. Money can't fall from no where, you can only get rich buy doing something valuable to others or involving in illegal activities like drug trafficking, embezzlement, fraud etc. No magic money

Rituals don't exist you say undecided. You are drowning in delusion. Going by your theory, then the billionaires who are legit aren't as ruthless as those who do rituals. You think they didn't sacrifice invaluable things or gave it their all to attain such heights. Some had to kill pride, kill any form of self gratification, kill pleasure, kill relationships and became hardened in pursuit of their goal. You think this doesn't equate killing their conscience? Think again.
On the flip side, what would make an ordinary 22 yr old demand 2 million dollars and it gets remitted just like that? Despite the advancement in financial and cyber security. You can just term it fraud. But hope you know, whoever has $2million is not stupid and wouldn't release it just like that. So either the chap is extremely good at what he does or there is an element of fetishness involved.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by 1Sharon(f): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
damosky12:

I am not sure you passed comprehension tests in school. Read again...

I comprehended perfectly.

What primitive ways are you talking about?

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Donspicey: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Maxi4you:
the fools says theres nothing like supernatural.. ok oo

Them dey form WOKE..........

This life wey na spiritual dey control the physical.......

Ogume boys everywhere.......

Used babes everywhere........

I saw things lipsrsealed

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by josielewa(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
everyone saying juju is not real..keep it up..una never jam juju before...A young guy was almost lynched to death at ikotun roundabout about 4 months ago...The guy get mind wan baff for round about(orita meta) around 8pm. If no be say e sabi run e, dem for kill am. Do you think the white man is that daft... if u dey collect gift cards and say 50-2000£ cash app, that one dey understandable, but 1million dollars..Omo forget ko, na confirm juju be that one o.

Read a news on nairaland frontage, where efcc raided mompha and his Lebanese associate house, efcc found juju amongst the things they took away.

If you roll with guys collecting hundreds of thousands or million dollars, you go know say juju dey..juju is what people refer to as soap. The ingredients for the soap contain human parts, lets just be careful

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Elterizee: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
ifyken:

It doesn't work the way you think if not girls would have been a rare species in Nigeria. It works psychologically if someone is confident and desperate enough to do ritual the person will have the 'mind' to take riskier ways of getting money from clients
Yahoo plus doesn't work,there is no God,Satan,heaven,hell(nigeria is a synonym though). You are on your own

Are u being serious... even when some of them confessed to actually doing it...ir here saying it doesn't work and such doesn't exist... i pray no one close to u is being used

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by BlissGod: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is a personal thing that happened in my present.

So, back some years ago when I was a student struggling to pay bills. I was blessed I got a job good enough to sustain me. Later my madam became sick and I had to leave the job. My landlord was oweing me, I paid for a room and parlor to be completed but he spent the money .

When my rent expired I came to the new landlord expecting a new house I have already prepaid for, I was left in shock. He has spent the money and didn't finish cementing the walls and painting the place and no door yet.

I had no money then the man offered me another room he had a big house. I started living there. No cash just some savings left with me.

My landlord's daughter had a friend from Edo who genuinely care for me. She'd buy me gift and foodstuffs and I was always thanking her.

One day she suggested I follow her to her night out, I said no can do. She left. I didn't see her for about a month. The day I saw her again she was dressed in nude and I greeted her she didn't respond. That night I had a dream where suddenly became mad and started vomiting dollars and a big snake was inside her stomach. I woke up and I prayed aginst that evil dream.

By morning I called her and her friend (landlord's daughter) I told them about the dream. She was like she's going somewhere. By evening she would be back and I will pray for her.

(Off topic: the landlord paid me my rent that week in full and apologize for not using it for that purpose, that money sustained me till I got another job about 6months. Most disappointment is a blessing in disguise. I was living with them for free now)

I didn't see her that evening. Anyway, I forgot about the dream. Three days later landlord's daughter travelled and came back. She was calling my phone but I refused to answer. Later she came to disturb me when I was sleeping that afternoon. She was shouting and screaming that my dream has come to pass.

I jokingly said is it where I won $10million. She was like it's a matter of life ooo. Then I told her to calm down and she was upset that she called throughout yesterday I didn't answer or call back. I apologized. That my head was full I didn't want to talk to anyone.

She told me she was in a prayer camp where they sent that her friend for prayers. Even the pastor have told them to come carry her. She might die there. They went to carry her to another place.

She explicitly to me the girl has run mad and she was vomiting dollars for one guy in his room until the guy was caught. He tried to run but people beat him blue black. The guy's friend saw what happened and called people.

The so called yahoo boy have used the girlfriend for money rituals.[b]

[b] Unfortunately, the girl vomited money and blood for several months and became extremely sick. I don't know whether she's alive or dead. I left that house when BABA GOD opened a mighty door for me.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Meesquared000(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
bodybuilder:
Money rituals don't work. Simple. To be rich, it's all by ideas, hardwork, connections and luck. I don't know why Africans think killing an innocent human being will give them money.

The only thing that money ritual does is that it gives you more courage and ruthlessness to pursue money. It kills your conscience and boosts your confidence to go extra miles to make money. It just gives you the zeal to work harder. It's like a placebo drug.

You think to yourself, that If I could kill my brother or friend or parent I love so much, that's means there is no greater sin for me to commit again. No evil that I'll would do will surprass that that.

Hence, you'll do anything possible to make money even if it involves inhumane things like child trafficking, kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing public funds etc.

In a nutshell, no ritual can give you money. Money can't fall from no where, you can only get rich buy doing something valuable to others or involving in illegal activities like drug trafficking, embezzlement, fraud etc. No magic money
mhen I love this response. we need to relate man. Your head dey there.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
1Sharon:

If only prayers worked.
Prayers work, only if you are patient enough.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Dminister(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
bukatyne:

Grace in yahoo? undecided

Grace from where biko?

Every human has the grace to succeed at one particular point in time. You might be using your grace for something wrong in the sight of God but it still works. Why do you hear everyday for the thief and one day for the owner? Grace saves the thief for a period of time until the repercussion comes in. Grace and luck works together.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Elterizee: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Newdawn30:
I also don't believe in money ritual, I am glad to see that many people herw share my opinion too,
Its sleep deprivation and use of drugs, these guys are known for there heavy use of all.sort of drugs coupled with sleep deprivation wish causes temporary insanity

So what will u say abt the guy that beheaded his mum and buried her earlier this year and was caught... its drugs right?.... ignorance... maybe when ur being used u'll believe then grin

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by bleskid: 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
e shock me ... I can't write but I can type
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Adjovi: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Op u grew up in ebutemetta and you know believe say jazz dey? cheesy cheesy it's either you're Omo get inside wey know dey commot for house.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by 1Sharon(f): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Prayers work, only if you are patient enough.

Right grin

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Lamasta(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Desperate people do desperate things for money so am not surprise if some do rituals to become rich....Its a dark world no one can be trusted this days...

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sacredness:
a prostitutes is never a target bro.
Being a prostitute simply implies they have make used of you already, watin remain na leftover

Wow. What becomes the fate of men who sleep with them? I have been trying to fight that addiction with little success.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by 1Sharon(f): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Elterizee:

So what will u say abt the guy that beheaded his mum and buried her earlier this year and was caught... its drugs right?.... ignorance... maybe when ur being used u'll believe then grin

No, not drugs. Mental illness, or simply because he's a psychopath?

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Elterizee: 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
BlissGod:
This is a personal thing that happened in my present.

So, back some years ago when I was a student struggling to pay bills. I was blessed I got a job good enough to sustain me. Later my madam became sick and I had to leave the job. My landlord was oweing me, I paid for a room and parlor to be completed but he spent the money .

When my rent expired I came to the new landlord expecting a new house I have already prepaid for, I was left in shock. He has spent the money and didn't finish cementing the walls and painting the place and no door yet.

I had no money then the man offered me another room he had a big house. I started living there. No cash just some savings left with me.

My landlord's daughter had a friend from Edo who genuinely care for me. She'd buy me gift and foodstuffs and I was always thanking her.

One day she suggested I follow her to her night out, I said no can do. She left. I didn't see her for about a month. The day I saw her again she was dressed in nude and I greeted her she didn't respond. That night I had a dream where suddenly became mad and started vomiting dollars and a big snake was inside her stomach. I woke up and I prayed aginst that evil dream.

By morning I called her and her friend (landlord's daughter) I told them about the dream. She was like she's going somewhere. By evening she would be back and I will pray for her.

(Off topic: the landlord paid me my rent that week in full and apologize for not using it for that purpose, that money sustained me till I got another job about 6months. Most disappointment is a blessing in disguise. I was living with them for free now)

I didn't see her that evening. Anyway, I forgot about the dream. Three days later landlord's daughter travelled and came back. She was calling my phone but I refused to answer. Later she came to disturb me when I was sleeping that afternoon. She was shouting and screaming that my dream has come to pass.

I jokingly said is it where I won $10million. She was like it's a matter of life ooo. Then I told her to calm down and she was upset that she called throughout yesterday I didn't answer or call back. I apologized. That my head was full I didn't want to talk to anyone.

She told me she was in a prayer camp where they sent that her friend for prayers. Even the pastor have told them to come carry her. She might die there. They went to carry her to another place.

She explicitly to me the girl has run mad and she was vomiting dollars for one guy in his room until the guy was caught. He tried to run but people beat him blue black. The guy's friend saw what happened and called people.

The so called yahoo boy have used the girlfriend for money rituals.[b]

[b] Unfortunately, the girl vomited money and blood for several months and became extremely sick. I don't know whether she's alive or dead. I left that house when BABA GOD opened a mighty door for me.

Thank God u weren't involved..leave those that claim that such doesn't exist

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
bukatyne:

Grace in yahoo? undecided

Grace from where biko?
Help me to ask him grin

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Truvelisback(m): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
No comemess.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Elterizee: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
1Sharon:

No, not drugs. Mental illness, or simply because he's a psychopath?

My dear experience teaches alot, folks are just trying to use science to explain the supernatural,when u get the experience then u'll understand wah we've all been saying

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by PlanktonX: 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
ifyken:

It doesn't work the way you think if not girls would have been a rare species in Nigeria. It works psychologically if someone is confident and desperate enough to do ritual the person will have the 'mind' to take riskier ways of getting money from clients
Yahoo plus doesn't work,there is no God,Satan,heaven,hell(nigeria is a synonym though). You are on your own

Those who said worse things later confess to the being that ruleth over all. "GOD"

Don't judge the existence of God by the actions of botpelly self acclaimed pastors begging for donations to buy additional new private jet.

God, the baba nla himself, oba to ba Lori oun gbogbo. Oba ase eyi ohun.

He doesn't need anyone validation to be himself. My friend, God exist.

If in doubt, hold your breath for just 2 minute, and testify in 2 hours time grin

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by kingxsamz(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

If you believe praying to Jesus Christ, Mohammad SAW, Allah and Jehovah can bless you and aid your success, so what is hard in believing Satan, Demons , Genomes , evil spirits can also bless you with their own kind of wealth

You better be careful, very very careful as theres more to life that science and scientists don't understand

Isn't it funny that those who claim to understand or know more than the scientists are living in poverty and crisis? Nigeria claims to have metaphysical powers which outsmarts science and logic but Nigeria is still the center of poverty. Nigeria wouldn't even survive 5hours war with the US.
There's no juju or money ritual that works. You can do all you want. If you like eat brains of people as part of your ritual, your money will always have a source. No invisible being will print money for you out of thin air so you can be rich.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by CheapTruck00988: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Tokunbo Bus Available for Sale at affordable price.

Mitsubishi and Volkswagen 1998

Contact babatunde 08106521635 (call or WhatsApp)

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by kingxsamz(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
PlanktonX:

Those who said worse things later confess to the being that ruleth over all. "GOD"

Don't judge the existence of God by the actions of botpelly self acclaimed pastors begging for donations to buy additional new private jet.

God, the baba nla himself, oba to ba Lori oun gbogbo. Oba ase eyi ohun.

He doesn't need anyone validation to be himself. My friend, God exist.

If in doubt, hold your breath for just 2 minute, and testify in 2 hours time grin

You wouldn't be trying too hard to convince him and yourself that your god exists if you were actually sure. It's like me telling you that the sun exists. I don't need to tell you because it's a fact. You're saying it because you're trying to convince yourself or someone.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Ayo081(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
bodybuilder:

I laugh you grin

Pikin no know juju, e say nav vegy grin

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by kingxsamz(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Elterizee:

Extremists blow themselves up because they believe they'll be rewarded with 72 virgins, is that mental illness, drugs, ignorance or what will you call it? Whatever you call it, apply it to this case.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Samcent: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
When people keep sayin d same thing for over 5yrs then its true

I doubted the existence of yahoo plus (money rituals) until recently.

Series of incidents that happened in and around my area give credence to it's existence.

My advice: Be wary of anyone with unverifiable source of income.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
wisdomIspeace:

1+1=2
They ask ur brother for a woman part, ur uncle wife missing...If both are true then u have ur answer..
By the way I dont believe in juju potency, most killing out there are mostly human part dealers and sick serial killers as they have everywhere in the world
They live in different cities...In fact,my bro don't even know my uncle's wife in question undecided
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Plut01: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sluacoast:
This things are real. I have seen so many Yoruba boys who live around my hood back in 2018. They're all into all this fetish stuff. If you take a very good look at their wrist. You'd find scars and marks like a scratch that was cause with the use of razor blades. They don't hide it anymore. They flaunt it and in no Time their client are paying them huge cash. Some of this poor looking uneducated urchins are driving Benz and other luxurious cars. One could imagine. How does this set of people without any educational qualification capable of defrauding any Western person. Well, With the help of their charm's and other fetish shenanigans, their yahooism now seems more easier and they spend money like it's just a mere papers. I'm not trying to bring up any form of tribalism. I'm only trying to explain what it looks like with the way this guys operate.

Gbere.......For the newcomers. The real Irumoles take Ebo to T-Junction in the Sunny afternoon or bath on a grave with soap made from Dead human part and blood.

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by kingxsamz(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
ifyken:

Simple as that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) / Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85