Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,767 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

Make Her Yearn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Her Yearn (321 Views)

SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It / I Yearn For A Relationship But Men Just Want To Sleep With Me / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Her Yearn by Tonyking121: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Imagine that one girl who has always rejected you suddenly changing and going from cold to HOT.

By simply triggering the sexual switch in her brain that transforms her from hard-to-get.  To BEGGING for your bone…

Here's how;
https://deft-speaker-961.ck.page/939d7ed276

-Chris
Re: Make Her Yearn by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Tonyking121:
Imagine that one girl who has always rejected you suddenly changing and going from cold to HOT.

By simply triggering the sexual switch in her brain that transforms her from hard-to-get.  To BEGGING for your bone…

a smart person would simply ask her:" what has suddenly change that you now are all over me, while last time around you didnt want me?!
Re: Make Her Yearn by dcapman: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Me sef wan learn dis one.
Re: Make Her Yearn by Rexxiekul: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Best Way Or Method To Breakup. / This Is Blazingly Hot!! / Is There A Correlation Between Missing Someone And Having Feelings For Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.