Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Choosing To Stay And Lobby For A Federal Job Or Travel Abroad For Studies - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Choosing To Stay And Lobby For A Federal Job Or Travel Abroad For Studies (15096 Views)

Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Should I Drop A Bank Job For A Federal Job? / Why Do Doctors Start Federal Job On Level 12? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choosing To Stay And Lobby For A Federal Job Or Travel Abroad For Studies by Habib101: 12:46am On Aug 20, 2021
uthlaw:
kakuri and you?
U/dosa kd north
Re: Choosing To Stay And Lobby For A Federal Job Or Travel Abroad For Studies by TheSimiloluwa(m): 2:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Oviebright:
I'm 24 years of age finished nysc and graduated a couple of years ago. Job searching but nothing tangible out of it.

I'm opportuned as my family members are ready to sponsor me to study abroad but we're not rich just a average Nigeria family who can raise funds to do it. But the thing is that I'm having double minds as to whether to lobby and pay for a federal government job or start making plans to leave naija but the problem is that the money is there but no connect there.

What do you think I should decide ON?

Whether to stay in naija and lobby for a federal job or Start making plans to go abroad? But the thing is that we can gather the money to buy a slot if possible but no connect.

Please moderators give your opinions.

Please, leave as quick as you can... Our helpers will not die. If you don't leave now you might live to regret this for Life. Truth be told, this is one of my father's regret till date. He always told us "I wish I could reverse the 19s maybe if I had left then.....etc"
Re: Choosing To Stay And Lobby For A Federal Job Or Travel Abroad For Studies by TheSimiloluwa(m): 2:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Please, leave as quick as you can... Our helpers will not die. If you don't leave now you might live to regret this for Life. Truth be told, this is one of my father's regret till date. He always told us "I wish I could reverse the 19s maybe if I had left then.....etc"
Re: Choosing To Stay And Lobby For A Federal Job Or Travel Abroad For Studies by TheSimiloluwa(m): 2:02am On Aug 20, 2021
Please, leave as quick as you can... Our helpers will not die. If you don't leave now you might live to regret this for Life. Truth be told, this is one of my father's regret till date. He always told us "I wish I could reverse the 19s maybe if I had left then.....
Re: Choosing To Stay And Lobby For A Federal Job Or Travel Abroad For Studies by Educationalserv: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2021
Winner074488:
Bro, I currently live and studying in the UK. I can get you here if you want, I know a university that gives free accomodation and I can get you a job just few weeks after arrival. I am the contact you're looking for �
Hit me up if you want.
why would you not state the university here for the benefit of all .That the spirit of nairaland .a community .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) / Help A Brother! How Can I Choose A Career Path? I Studied Business Education! / Is It Wrong To Help Your Boss With His Or Her Bag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.