Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? (2957 Views)

Don't Widowed Women And Divorcees Need To Get Remarried? / Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls / Why Do Men Think Widowed Women Are Prostitutes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by maureensylvia(f): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
According to the other gender
They said they don't start ball with 1:0
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by pandax: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
maureensylvia:
According to the other gender
They said they don't start ball with 1:0

You can start HOME and AWAY fixtures with 1:0. It all depends on ..........
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by bepositive11: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Divorcees and single moms should get married to divorcees and single dads. They match better since they've had similar experiences
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by bepositive11: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Do you mind a 38-yr-old single lady, sir? I can give Saphiere to you.

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by ireasontight: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Omo na double wahala oo.

We sell intimacy gadgets for ladies
Kindly dm me on 09050089241.
Enugu/Anambra buyers.

Thanks
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by okoolori(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
There are so many reasons.

1. Whatever a divorcee or widow can offer, a girl who hasn't married before can do same. Nothing beats starting with someone who doesn't have that ex husband or step child wahala.

2. Like someone already said, what people will say is another thing.

3. Marrying a divorced woman is double wahala. If she was the problem in her first marriage, you're in deep shit. If the ex husband was the problem then you have to work to prove you're not an asshole like him.

4. Not many can raise another man's child in this hardship. Many of the women don't have enough, so marrying them means inheriting extra financial burden and a lot of us are not doing that okay.

If marriage is a responsibility then marrying a divorcee or widow is responsibility pro max prime. grin

Gbam... Dated one single mum and she's a snarky and has no sense even when I thought she's matured and she should be different from Dem singles, I realized that it's not going to work out...
She's never ready for any commitments or seriousness and she's always in the habit of being online and ignoring your messages and she claims she loves me and i just Japa straight... She's very crotchety ... And has attitude problem
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by romunu(m): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Because, they don’t want to get divorced or die
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
SmellySperm:
And they're always very caring and less dramatic...
I'm talking about the rich ones ooh
Really?
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by Dare1971(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Southernigbo:
why relationship and not marriage? Many men are in this bad habit of treating divorces n windowed as ladies who shd be treated as concubines. abeg no concubine these poor women, not to talk of giving them extra problem by impregnating them while still unmarried
I thought companion or relationship comes before / leads to marriage never knew it's marriage first
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by effort1: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Do you mind a 38-yr-old single lady, sir? I can give Saphiere to you.

Saphiere can't be that old
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
effort1:
Saphiere can't be that old

Are you saying I don't know her
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by effort1: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Are you saying I don't know her

38 is far
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
effort1:
38 is far

Looks like I don cut your ticket, bro.
Look for someone else to love. She's far older than you cheesy
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by effort1: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Looks like I don cut your ticket, bro.
Look for someone else to love. She's far older than you cheesy

Lolz. Sè o mo age mi ni?
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. Sè o mo age mi ni?

E ma binu, arugbo ojo.
I can give her to you then. grin
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by ReneDaniels: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Reason why marriage rate is low for the above ladies is, 1 most divorce could come as a result of the woman being unfaithful which they won't tell you, 2 most of those divorced ladies lack manners, they talk and act any how they want. A lady who's divorced before could leave you at Any time so we're been careful. As for the ones that husbands are dead baba it takes the grace of God oh cause no body wants to die next lol .. The late husband could get angry that your giving it to is widow the way he couldn't and slap you neck turn go back lol..
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by Prime1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Southernigbo:
I understand that there are so many beautiful young ladies who have never been married before, but then not all divorces and windowed ladies are bad, too old or whatever negativity any person might want to associate with them. In fact, many of them are far better in all ramifications than these slayqueens parading as young girls. In essence my advise to young n old guys out there is that, just as you consider young girls for marriage, don't exclude these divorces n windowed women. Don't see them as women who are sex-deprived who should be taken as lovers n temporary sex mates.

Divorced woman should marry divorced man
Widow should marry a widower

That how it should.
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by Hotchillz: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
My only problem with divorced women is...if I'm not convinced in my spirit by God that she's my wife, I'm not about to put myself into any drama.

Single moms are another thing entirely. It'll take a lot of effort from her side before I would feel comfortable being with one
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by Trumann: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2021
Ishilove:
Afi windowed women.

The OP should attend spelling classes for 600 years.
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by Southernigbo: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2021
Trumann:

The OP should attend spelling classes for 600 years.
egbon o
Re: Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? by Suck2pool: 12:04am On Aug 29, 2021
Are you an abuja lonely woman?
Do you need a chat buddy?
Someone you can flow with?
Someone you can share past experience with?
Do you need a friend?
Kindly send a message of what you want to
Suck2pool@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell This Olosho That I'm A Virgin? / Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You / Long Distance Relationships - Would You Leave Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.