Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster (43796 Views)

Fati Umar Dikko: Police Arrests Notorious Fraudster In Kano (photo) / Revealed: Notorious Fraudster Who Implicated Hushpuppi In USA / Nigerian Banks Have Porous Online Banking Security—hacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by MaxiB1242: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Should I tell reayou Theson behind all this quick access to that bank..
Some years ago Diamond bank collaborated with MTN and they were doing MTN Diamond Yellow account which you can open an online account with Diamond bank without visiting the bank by just dialing *710# alot of things happened then as I was one of the person doing the work boys dey collect babes sim take dey open the account then use am for fraud.. all those accounts then Some persons upgrade their own they use am for international fraud now. Na through there this access bank wahala start.. talking from experience
Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by karmaleon: 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
The bank is living by it's name. Its providing ACCESS to all tom dick and harries.... I was forced to open a salary account with access... But has to put a standing order to transfer the money to a more secured account. I was forced to do this the moment I started getting login notification email around 2am almost everyday of the week grin grin grin.... For those that may care to know, I change my password regularly using native names with special characters that I can't even pronounce... Yet boiz they Access am
Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by bewla(m): 6:15am On Aug 18, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
Almost all scam and Yahoo on Facebook Use Access Bank account to defraud.

You will see all those posts on Facebook groups using sick children or family pictures asking you to assist with 1,000 2,000 ,5000 nothing is too small, all na SCAM and na access bank. See sample one of the f**ls just posted to a church group. HEARTLESS DEMONS

Very terrible KYC procedures by the bank making it easy to be used

CBN should look into that bank
Let me move my small change comot 4 dis bank before water pass garri

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by SPAMBOX7: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2021
1x2x3:
I agree. 3 fraudsters I have encountered uses Access Bank. One succeeded in defrauding me and I reported to Access bank with all evidence while the N450K was still in the account....... The bank didn't move an inch to assist, they were reluctant as if I should complain and get the fxck out.
Only an indescribable greed will make one get defrauded of 450k eww angry
Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by Opeyemibayonle(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2021
Foreigna2:

I have savings, current, corporate and dorm accounts with not less than 8 Nigerian banks including Access. When I tell you that Access is the worst, I am speaking from a position of knowledge.
When I had security issues with my access account, I simply wrote them to close my account and stated the account in another bank they should transfer my balance to, the guys at the branch started begging. It is not by mouth, it is by networth.
It is only online that unfortunate nobodies like you can talk nonsense. If you see who you're talking to, you won't try such in your miserable life.
please help safe a life... I'm in dying need of any amount. 6370079924. Fidelity bank.
phone number 08083530183
Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by 1x2x3: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2021
SPAMBOX7:
Only an indescribable greed will make one get defrauded of 450k eww angry

How would you conclude that when you don't know the level of scam he pulled? No matter how smart or contentious you are, if you don't know about that scam then you will fall for it.
Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by madridguy(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2021
So sorry to hear this.

caandi:
The most useless bank so far.. pls I’m a victim . They cleared and wrecked me through my AccessBank, as I no die. It’s a long story I tell ya. My advice is never put reasonable amount of money in that acc they’re useless
Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by Frenzy01(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
Omoh. I was still thinking of changing my bank up access oo.. All this feedbacks ain't good enof

Meanwhile, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services
Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by caandi: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
madridguy:
So sorry to hear this.

thanks . Such is life I’ve moved on

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) / Italian Kidnapper Arrested At Ogbe-Isoko In Delta State (Photo) / Missing Girl In Abuja Found Dead Under Gwagwalada Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.